sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope that everyone had a great Easter.

The SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction Easter Sales have been extended.

I had announced in the original Easter sale thread that we had extended the sale but a lot of people don't look at sale threads after they see the end date on them, so I wanted to do a thread of its own to let people know that it has been extended.

This sale applies to all products, including already discounted stacks and multi-packs (except flash sale items that are 50% off during the sale).

I would suggest that everyone interested subscribe to this thread for updates as their may be additional surprises and flash sales added throughout the week.

Coupon Code: easter20

Sale end date: Midnight EST, Sunday, April 16th

SNS-Easter-2023(Extended1)-500x500.png

CEL-Easter2023(Extended1)-500x500.png

MA-Easter2023(Extended1)-500x500.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Important - to claim the additional bonus items listed in the sales below you must:
  • List your choice of free products in the order notes &/or make a note to include the free product in the order notes.
    • Sales like this may be different here on AM versus social media, so requiring them to be listed in the order notes helps our warehouse staff avoid confusion and also helps us know where you saw the promotion at.
    • If you do forget to include the information in the order notes, I cannot guarantee that it will get added to the order because we normally ship orders out fast. However, if this is the case, you can just contact me and let me know and I can have them added for you the next time you order from us.
  • Some of these deals may overlap, which is unavoidable when offering multiple deals like this. In the event that deals overlap, you can select which deal you prefer. You cannot combine multiple deals - for example, a multi-pack deal that would get you free units of products, you cannot double up and use it towards a 300.00 or 500.00 total deal.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Total Amount Spent Deals:

These are probably the most appealing deals and provide the top values in free products.

Spend 300.00 total after discounts, get your choice of TWO of the following for FREE:
  • 1 bottle of SNS Thermagize XT
  • 1 bottle of SNS VasoForce Rush
  • 1 bottle of Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels CurcuPrime Gel
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel
Note: You must select 2 different products, not 2 of the same product.

If you order a total of 300.00+ from the different websites, please make a note of this on the order notes; and if possible, please pm me the order numbers. The system has no way to track this since the websites are separate and this is the first time we've offered a promo like this, so bear with me on this one.

Spend 500.00 total after discounts, get the following for FREE:
  • 1 bottle of Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels CurcuPrime Gel
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel
  • 1 bottle of Thermagize XT or 1 bottle of VasoForce Rush
And:
  • 1 bottle of SNS Vitamin C Powder – 500 grams
If you order a total of 500.00+ from the different websites, please make a note of this on the order notes; and if possible, please pm me the order numbers. The system has no way to track this since the websites are separate and this is the first time we've offered a promo like this, so bear with me on this one.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Multi-Pack Deal Specials:

Here are the deals that are available for anyone purchasing 6 bottle or 12 bottle multi-packs of any products.

In the event that the multi-pack deals make you eligible for the 300.00 or 500.00 total amount spent deals above, you can choose which deal you would rather get the free products for for free.

Buy any 12 bottle multi-pack, receive 12 free bottles of your choice of:
  • CLA Xtreme – 100 softgels
  • GABA – 300 grams
  • Garcinia Cambogia caps
  • Green Coffee Bean Caps
  • RK-125 – 180 caps
  • RK-500 Xtreme – 90 caps
  • Taurine – 300 grams
  • Yohimbine 2.5 caps
Buy any 6 bottle multi-pack, receive 6 free bottles of your choice of:
  • CLA Xtreme – 100 softgels
  • GABA – 300 grams
  • Garcinia Cambogia caps
  • Green Coffee Bean Caps
  • RK-125 – 180 caps
  • RK-500 Xtreme – 90 caps
  • Taurine – 300 grams
  • Yohimbine 2.5 caps
Make sure to list your free products on your order notes.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fat Loss Product - Free Product Deals:

Buy Any Fat Loss Product from Any of the Brands, Get a Free Bottle of Your Choice of:
  • CLA Xtreme - 100 softgels
  • Garcinia Cambogia Caps
  • Green Coffee Bean Caps
  • RK-125
  • RK-500 Xtreme
  • Yohimbine 2.5 caps
Note: You get 1 free bottle of your choice per bottle purchased; example – buy a Lean Edge 3 pack, get 3 of your choice of the above for free.

Here is a list of fat burners and fat burning ingredients that we offer:

SNS:
Competitive Edge Labs:
Muscle Addiction:
Many of the above are available in multi-packs, so make sure you check the sites for multi-packs and stack deals.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Natural Testosterone Booster Deals:

Buy Any Natural Testosterone Booster from Any of the Brands, Get a Free Bottle of:
  • Tribulus-750
Note: You get 1 free bottle of Tribulus-750 per bottle purchased; example – buy an Optimize-T – 3 pack, get 3 free Tribulus-750 – 120 caps.

Here is a list of natural testosterone boosters that we offer:

SNS:
Competitive Edge Labs:
Muscle Addiction:
Many of the above are available in multi-packs, so make sure you check the sites for multi-packs and stack deals.

If you want the free Tribulus-750, make sure to say so in your order notes!

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sabroxy XT Deals:

Buy a Sabroxy XT, Get a Free Bottle of:
  • Huperzine A 99%
Note: You get 1 free bottle of Huperzine A 99% per bottle purchased; example – buy a Sabroxy XT – 3 pack, get 3 free Huperzine A 99%.

Sabroxy XT
Regular Price: 39.99
Price with Coupon Code: 31.99 (save 8.00 + a free Huperzine A 99% (17.99 value))

Sabroxy XT - 3 Bottle Multi-Pack:
Regular Price: 109.99 (save 9.98)
Price with Coupon Code: 87.99 (save an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 31.98 + 3 free Huperzine A 99% (53.97 value)

Sabroxy-XT-print-90caps-RENDERING-FRONT.png
Sabroxy-XT-print-90caps-SUPP-FACTS.png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PEAK02 Deals:

Buy a PEAK02, Get a Free Bottle of Your Choice of:

• Taurine Powder
  • CLA Xtreme - 100 softgels
  • Green Coffee Bean Caps
  • Garcinia Cambogia Caps
  • RK-125 Caps
  • Yohimbine 2.5 caps
Notes:
  • You get 1 bottle for free of 1 of the above with each bottle purchased:
    • Buy 1 bottle, get 1 bottle.
    • Buy a 3 pack, get 3 bottles.
    • Buy a 6 pack, get 6 bottles.
    • Buy a 12 pack, get 12 bottles.
PEAK02 - 180 Capsules:
- Regular Price: 36.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 29.79 (save 7.20 + free Beta Alanine (19.99 value)

PEAK02 - 3 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 99.99 (save 10.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 79.99 (save an additional 20.00 for a total savings of 30.98 + 3 free Beta Alanine (59.97 value))

PEAK02 - 6 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 179.99 (save 41.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 143.99 (save an additional 36.00 for a total savings of 77.95 + 6 free Beta Alanine (119.94 value))

PEAK02 - 12 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 329.99 (113.89)
- Price with Coupon Code: 263.99 (save an additional 66.00 for a total savings of 179.89 + free Beta Alanine (239.88 value)

Peak-O2-RENDERING-Front.png
Peak-O2-Label-Supp-Facts.png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vitamin C Deals:

Buy 3 Vitamin C – 500 grams powders, get 2 Bottles for Free

Note: The 20% discount also applies to the 3 bottles that you purchase so you’re saving 20% off and getting 2 bottles for free.

Vitamin C - 500 grams:
- Normal Price: 34.99
- 20% off price with coupon code: 27.99 each. (save 7.00)
- Price with Buy 3, Get 2 Free with coupon code: 83.97 (16.79 each) (saves 90.98!)

Vitamin-C-Powder-Rendering-FRONT.png
Vitamin-C-Powder-Supplement-Facts-Directions-etc..png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Focus XT - Clumped Units - Special Deals:

Note:
This post is me personally selling these, not the company. I have to specify that because as a company policy, we can't take payment through the website for any product that is knowingly clumped or that the labels are in bad condition. So, for anyone interested in these, we have to do payment a different way (Cashapp, Zelle, check, etc. - pretty much anything except PayPal or Venmo bc a lot of people don't realize supplement sales are against their terms of use and can freeze accounts over it).

Focus XT:
I have a lot of people asking about Focus XT, which the new batches won't be back in stock for another 4 to 6 weeks; although I'm happy that we finally have confirmed tentative ETA's on them.

I have some Focus XT that is clumped that a lot of people on here are enjoying and have been getting from me, so I wanted to let anyone know about that that didn't already.

For the clumped ones, the quality is fine, they're just clumped. If the clumping doesn't bother you, you can simply break it up with the scoop and use as normal. If it does, all you have to do is dump the contents into a blender, blend it up, and then dump back in the container and then put the container in the refrigerator.

I have 1 Green Apple and decent amount of Blue Raspberry and Pink Lemonade Focus XT left.

There pricing is:
  • 1 unit – 20.00
  • 3 units – 50.00
  • 10 units – 100.00
Shipping:
  • 1 unit - 5.00
  • 3 or 10 units - 10.00
  • International - whatever the true shipping cost is.
Anyone interested, help me sell these out; it would be greatly appreciated.

To purchase these, just pm me or if you have any of my other contact information, you can contact me however you'd like.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Amentoflavone XT, Bulbine, and ECA Stack Specials (residue on labels):

I have some units of 3 different products that the labels are sticky on and we didn't want to sell thru the websites, but I'm fine selling them personally at deep discounts to get rid of them.

Note:
This post is me personally selling these, not the company. I have to specify that because as a company policy, we can't take payment through the website for any product that is knowingly clumped or that the labels are in bad condition. So, for anyone interested in these, we have to do payment a different way (Cashapp, Zelle, check, etc. - pretty much anything except PayPal or Venmo bc a lot of people don't realize supplement sales are against their terms of use and can freeze accounts over it).

Amentoflavone XT
  • Quantity: very few left, so act fast on this one
  • Website price: 32.99
  • Special Pricing:
    • 1 bottle - 19.99 (save 13.00)
    • 3 bottles - 3 for 50.00 (save 48.97)
    • 6 bottles - 6 for 90.00 (save 107.94)
    • 12 bottles - 12 for 150.00 (save 245.88)

Bulbine Caps
  • Quantity: couple dozen bottles
  • Website price: 24.99
  • Special Pricing:
    • 1 bottle - 17.49 (save 7.50)
    • 3 bottles - 3 for 50.00 (save 24.97)
    • 6 bottles - 6 for 90.00 (save 59.94)
    • 12 bottles - 12 for 150.00 (save 150.00)

Muscle Addiction ECA Stack
  • Quantity: couple dozen bottles
  • Website Price: 29.99
  • Special Pricing:
    • 1 Bottle - 20.00 (save 9.99)
    • 3 Bottles - 50.00 (save 39.97)
    • 6 Bottles - 90.00 (save 89.94)
    • 12 Bottles - 150.00 (save 209.88)

And for anyone doing 12 bottles, I'll throw in a couple of the clumped Focus XT for free.

To purchase these, just pm me or if you have any of my other contact information, you can contact me however you'd like.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Leucine Powder - Flash Sale:

SNS Leucine Powder - 500 Grams
- Limited Stocks

Only a couple of units left!

50% Off - Now Only 15.00 per unit while supplies last

Note: It is excluded from the 20% off sale now since it is now 50% off

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yohimbine 2.5 - Flash Sale!

SNS Yohimbine 2.5 - 100 capsules

50% off - Now Only 6.50 Per Unit!

Yohimbine-Easter flash sale.png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Taurine-Easter flash sale.png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everyone, please help us spread the word on the Easter Sale.

We are offering some really great specials and using all cash flow coming in to increase inventory levels and bring out more great products for everyone to enjoy.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So cool to see you extend the sale. Hope those who missed it originally jumps on it now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So cool to see you extend the sale. Hope those who missed it originally jumps on it now.
Thank you. Hopefully we get some additional sales from it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
3 Days left on the sales including today!

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Everyone, please help us spread the word on the Easter Sale.

We are offering some really great specials and using all cash flow coming in to increase inventory levels and bring out more great products for everyone to enjoy.
Steve, we will always support you! Do you run a direct email list? The direct emails are huge for me. For instance, when one of your peers released their new formula, they immediately sent out an email blast - and it prompted me to pick some up. I would buy every time you run a sale if I received an email reminder. Just a thought.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve, we will always support you! Do you run a direct email list? The direct emails are huge for me. For instance, when one of your peers released their new formula, they immediately sent out an email blast - and it prompted me to pick some up. I would buy every time you run a sale if I received an email reminder. Just a thought.
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

We do not, I suck at the marketing side; but that is something I am prioritizing is doing an email newsletter. I've been needing to do that for a long long time, I just need to have more hours in the day haha.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

We do not, I suck at the marketing side; but that is something I am prioritizing is doing an email newsletter. I've been needing to do that for a long long time, I just need to have more hours in the day haha.
I hear you about lack of hours in the day! Even if you sent an email blast just for sales - that would help drive revenue with no cost other than some time. I travel often and sometimes don't have the time to access this board, but my mail is checked daily.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hear you about lack of hours in the day! Even if you sent an email blast just for sales - that would help drive revenue with no cost other than some time. I travel often and sometimes don't have the time to access this board, but my mail is checked daily.
I agree. I definitely need to get a newsletter going and also do more on social media.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's all about social media and influencers nowadays.
Yeah, unfortunately I agree. And for me, I've never been big on social media but I need to start using the work ones a lot more; and as far as influencers, we just don't have the cashflow to pay them like some of the bigger marketing companies do.

larkham

Awards
Received my free bottles of Tribulus! Thank you Steve.
What’s an optimal dose?
Bottle indicates 1 to 2 caps 1-3 times a day.

I’m currently taking Optimise T, AXT and just started Uro B

Get ready for my random woodies

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Received my free bottles of Tribulus! Thank you Steve.
What’s an optimal dose?
Bottle indicates 1 to 2 caps 1-3 times a day.

I’m currently taking Optimise T, AXT and just started Uro B

Get ready for my random woodies
The optimal dose on Tribulus-750 varies by the person; I would say on average, myself included when I've used it, is 2 capsules twice per day.