sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Important - to claim the additional bonus items listed in the sales below you must:
  • List your choice of free products in the order notes &/or make a note to include the free product in the order notes.
    • Sales like this may be different here on AM versus social media, so requiring them to be listed in the order notes helps our warehouse staff avoid confusion and also helps us know where you saw the promotion at.
    • If you do forget to include the information in the order notes, I cannot guarantee that it will get added to the order because we normally ship orders out fast. However, if this is the case, you can just contact me and let me know and I can have them added for you the next time you order from us.
  • Some of these deals may overlap, which is unavoidable when offering multiple deals like this. In the event that deals overlap, you can select which deal you prefer. You cannot combine multiple deals - for example, a multi-pack deal that would get you free units of products, you cannot double up and use it towards a 300.00 or 500.00 total deal.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Total Amount Spent Deals:

These are probably the most appealing deals and provide the top values in free products.

Spend 300.00 total after discounts, get your choice of TWO of the following for FREE:
  • 1 bottle of SNS Thermagize XT
  • 1 bottle of SNS VasoForce Rush
  • 1 bottle of Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels CurcuPrime Gel
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels Alpha Gel
Note: You must select 2 different products, not 2 of the same product.

If you order a total of 300.00+ from the different websites, please make a note of this on the order notes; and if possible, please pm me the order numbers. The system has no way to track this since the websites are separate and this is only the second time we've ever offered a promo like this, so please bear with me on this one.

Spend 500.00 total after discounts, get the following for FREE:
  • 1 bottle of Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels CurcuPrime Gel
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel or 1 bottle of Alpha Gel
  • 1 bottle of Thermagize XT or 1 bottle of VasoForce Rush
If you order a total of 500.00+ from the different websites, please make a note of this on the order notes; and if possible, please pm me the order numbers. The system has no way to track this since the websites are separate and this is the first time we've offered a promo like this, so bear with me on this one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Multi-Pack Deal Specials:

Here are the deals that are available for anyone purchasing 6 bottle or 12 bottle multi-packs of any products.

In the event that the multi-pack deals make you eligible for the 300.00 or 500.00 total amount spent deals above, you can choose which deal you would rather get the free products for for free.

Buy any 12 bottle multi-pack, receive 12 free bottles of your choice of:
  • CLA Xtreme – 100 softgels
  • GABA – 300 grams
  • Garcinia Cambogia caps
  • Green Coffee Bean Caps
  • RK-125 – 180 caps
  • RK-500 Xtreme – 90 caps
  • Taurine – 300 grams
  • Yohimbine 2.5 caps
Buy any 6 bottle multi-pack, receive 6 free bottles of your choice of:
  • CLA Xtreme – 100 softgels
  • GABA – 300 grams
  • Garcinia Cambogia caps
  • Green Coffee Bean Caps
  • RK-125 – 180 caps
  • RK-500 Xtreme – 90 caps
  • Taurine – 300 grams
  • Yohimbine 2.5 caps
Make sure to list your free products on your order notes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fat Loss Product - Free Product Deals:

Buy Any Fat Loss Product from Any of the Brands, Get a Free Bottle of Your Choice of:

• CLA Xtreme - 100 softgels
  • Garcinia Cambogia Caps
  • Green Coffee Bean Caps
  • RK-125
  • RK-500 Xtreme
  • Yohimbine 2.5 caps
Note: You get 1 free bottle of your choice per bottle purchased; example – buy a Lean Edge 3 pack, get 3 of your choice of the above for free.

Here is a list of fat burners and fat burning ingredients that we offer:

SNS:
Competitive Edge Labs:
Muscle Addiction:
Many of the above are available in multi-packs, so make sure you check the sites for multi-packs and stack deals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you missed this you still have a chance!
Hopefully by extending the sale, it will give some more people a chance to get some of the great deals.

ActionFigure3

Awards
Hopefully by extending the sale, it will give some more people a chance to get some of the great deals.
Any chance I can still place an order using this? I literally just missed it last night

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance I can still place an order using this? I literally just missed it last night
I sent you a pm. But yes, anyone that still wants to place an order in the next couple of days and missed the sale, send me a pm or contact me if you have my email or phone number and I'll be glad to help.