Bloodnthunder's XTENDed bulk: ready,set, GO

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Felt a lot better today but still took it relatively easy with what I worked with today.

Pulldown 140-3x12
High row 3x12 180
Bent over row 3x15 135,155,185
Seated 1 arm low row 90x5. 3 sets
Hypers. 3x10 200
Straight arm pulldown 2x15 30,60

Bar curl 2x15 45,65. 85x12. 105x7
Db hammer 35. 3x12

Standing calf machine 210 3x12
Calf press 3x10 380

Standing rope crunch 3x15 62.5

20 min stair master

Energy was as it's been pretty good. Enough to push through. Recovery as usual with peako2 and perform solid as ever although I didn't really push the tempo too much today. Joints great

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hit me with a detailed weekly update this weekend on the flex and perform.
Eager to see what you noticed change from last to this week bud.
Keep crushing it.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
K every day a bit better. So I know the way I've handled this week getting to the gym but taking longer rests and lighter weights is working. Will b nice though to be back 100 and do what u know I can do.

Shoulder press
4x10 45,95,115,135

Cable side lateral
3x12 10,15,20

Cable front raises
3x12 10,15,20

Rear machine fly
3x12 150

Shrug on calf machine
3x15 250

High pulley oblique bend
3x12 42.5lbs

20 min stair master

I'm terrible at judging powders by look but eyeballing the go I have left it looks about 5-6-7 scoops. Again not positive.

Keep me in mind for sure with the quake. Not sure when that will be but as u knuw I have the Vasomax immediately when this ends. So that'll take me to end of feb. but would love to log the quake after that and if not gonna overlap I'll totally throw an app in when thread starts

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
K every day a bit better. So I know the way I've handled this week getting to the gym but taking longer rests and lighter weights is working. Will b nice though to be back 100 and do what u know I can do.

Shoulder press
4x10 45,95,115,135

Cable side lateral
3x12 10,15,20

Cable front raises
3x12 10,15,20

Rear machine fly
3x12 150

Shrug on calf machine
3x15 250

High pulley oblique bend
3x12 42.5lbs

20 min stair master

I'm terrible at judging powders by look but eyeballing the go I have left it looks about 5-6-7 scoops. Again not positive.

Keep me in mind for sure with the quake. Not sure when that will be but as u knuw I have the Vasomax immediately when this ends. So that'll take me to end of feb. but would love to log the quake after that and if not gonna overlap I'll totally throw an app in when thread starts
Don't know when Quake will be released. But if your logging something you will be SOL depending on release and what your logging!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah my luck it'll prob be ready to log while doing the Vasomax log. Hopefully it's right after though

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the first time this week I can actually start to feel the real me resurfacing. Feels good.

Abduction adduction ss 160x30

Leg extensions 3x12 205

Prone leg curl. Slow with exaggerated negative 3x15 78,88,98

Squat. 5x10. 45,135,185,225,275. 290x5

Love being able to go so low. Seriously being able to drop your depth really makes it so easier to lock in the other parts of the form. And b4 flexatril I was not able to go beyond parallel.

Zercher 3x10 135

Ghr 2x15

Calf on leg press 3x15 360lbs. Slow with top pause

Seated calf. Pause at top and bottom
100x8,75x11,50x15,25x20

Kb lunges 2x10 40lbs

20 min stair master

I'm shot, not where I want to be but extremely satisfied that I'm where I am considering I've taken it pretty darn easy this week on myself at the gym

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I cant stress it enough
Flexatril is a miracle drug.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did a super fast workout today. I wanted to try and build back up to the pace I had going before I was sick over the weekend.
All ss

Bench 3x10 45,135,225. 2x6 235,245
Under hand pd 5x10 55,100,120,140,160

Incline db bench 75x10,80x8,85x7,90x6
Bat wings 55 lbs 4x5

Hoist fly 3x10. 145
Hoist rear fly 3x12 150

ISO row 3x10 (single,single,double=1 rep) 90 per side
Incline push-ups 3xfail

Stairs. 20 min

Went well. Energy really good and I could feel the peako2 working its tail off getting that recovery back in the groove I had going last week.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome man. Way to keep reeling it out
Any chance of getting a weekly review of Perform and Flex and how it has altered you this week?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I'll write it up later tonight when I get a cpl minutes

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today the gym was crazy crowded so had to change things up on the fly a lot.

Bike 5 min
Dl. 135x12,225x10,315x5,365x3,385x1

Calf on leg press 720x12,810x10,900x10

Seated calf. Super slow 3x12 45

Ab circuit
Rope crunch
Pallof
Oblique bend

Rope pd 35x20,2x30 30
Rope hammer same

1 arm rev grip pd 3x15 10,15,20
1 arm high pulley curl same

Inc skull. 60-3x12
Ez curl same

Stair master 10 minutes

I have maybe two or three scoops of go left so I'll write up the recap with a special note for this week bc there was noticeable value to using while recovering or ill. I'll also include the Perform note and I'll toss another flex note in as well. Go falcons

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sunday I did do 20 min hiit and some core work. Real quick one

Today I did chest tris
Bench
135x5,185x5,205x3,245x2,275x1,285x1

Tried 290 3 times but failed due to butt coming up on one, not touching chest on one and tris locked up on last try.

Incline db 3x12 70lbs

Incline cable fly 4x12 5,10,15,20

Dips 4x12

Close grip bench 3x15 95,100,105

Overhead ext 75x10,55-2x15

1 arm pd 5x20,10x15,15x12x20x10

Stairs 20 min

Basically I have not quite a full scoop left but close enough where I can run the GO for another day.

Will update everything tomorrow after the workout

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to the perform and Flex update + final thoughts on GO!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually I can give the updates:

Perform

I've mentioned many times that Perform is the premier bcaa for me when I cut. The reasons I've outlined before, in short bc when I'm cutting I like to keep my rest shorter than usual, typically in the 30-45 sec range. But I don't want to sacrifice the type of power loss you can get by doing so. Enter Perform as it rejuvenates you quickly and allows u to really attack each set as u would on a bulk. It also helps tremendously with recovery between workouts which is huge bc typically on cut u r not providing yourself as much carbs as u would which could hinder recovery but Perform lets u recover your great even while eating lower carbs.

This past week I was still recovering from a quick but bad sinus infection and I took it easier than normal but using Perform and go together I feel greatly increased my ability to push through the sluggishness of illness recovery and still pop out some solid workouts while doing so.

GO also provided me an amazing amount of energy while in this "depleted" state of energy. It was drastic how the effects were like they normally are despite starting from a point well below baseline. Almost as if the product knew u needed a little extra today and thus upped it's game. That's how it felt though.

Flex is never leaving my cabinet. Joint soreness is s thing of the past. Especially in my knees, a trouble spot as I've mentioned. It has allowed me to truly lift the way the body is meant to which allows proper form, depth, etc on every lift a joint is used lol. All of them in other words. I've seen my power, my ability to handle high rep work that really tests the joints go up. And bc of this day feel it played a huge factor in my gaining so much lbm since taking. I haven't broken down the exact number but it's somewhere about 5-8lbs of lbm. Not body weight since I've started using flex.

I know flex isn't marketed in this respect but like many things I truly feel bc if what it does do it allows u to do things the way they're supposed to be done.

I'll update again tomorrow with my final GO workout and a full recap. But I'm going to update this log periodically going forward just to keep ppl interested in Perform and flex aware of what these amazing products have provided me over that time

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thats why i sent you more goodies to continue the log. Keep up the great work!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well finished the last of the GO today and wow what a workout. I really have no explanation why but I felt alpha as ... today. Was awesome.

Bat wings 55-4x5

Dl 135x12,225x10,315x8,365x3,385x2,405x1

Bent over row
135x15,185x15,205x12,225x10,245x8,275x6

Wide grip pulldown 100x15,140x12,160x10

Straight arm pulldown 3x12 35,42.5,50

Seated vbar row 120x12, 200x10,240x6,260x5

Ez preacher curl 50x12, 80-2x10

Hanging leg raises 3x12

Db incline curl 3x12 35lbs

Db hammer 3x12, 35,40x2

Cable standing concentration curl
2x10 22.5 lbs with six sec negative

Smith calf raises 135x30, 3x20 185,225x2

Horizontal calf press 3x10 380

Stair master 20 minutes

Everything was just perfect today. Form was fluid and felt great. Power was nuts and recovery insane. Perfect storm.

Will write up a thorough review recap report of my thoughts On GO later this evening.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GO final write up:

Taste: I used blue raspberry which is tasty, bit as sharp of a raspberry as some companies use. The taste is there but subtle most times yet occasionally you will get a sharp patch which is actually pretty cool bc it varies things a bit.

Mango nectar is the other flavor I used and I know I'm going n record as a watermelon Xtend guy, this is true. However this is my favorite flavor in all of scivations lines. It's mango is a little different from the Xtend and definitely diff from the strawberry mango Xtend. It's got a little bite mixed with this delicious sweetness from the nectar. It's a smash imo

Mixability: I've yet to encounter anything from this company that doesn't mix perfectly, no matter the size of glass or the amount of water used.

Above and beyond Xtend.

GO is sold as Xtend with energy and focus. The energy is from 200 mg caffeine anhydrous and it provides ample enough energy for a reasonable length workout.

Go really shines in the high paced upbeat low rest ones.

I also used during grueling long workouts and while you do lose a bit of the energy you had it still held up long enough to get u through the workout

I like using GO as a pre workout as by the time u r ready for your first set it'll be kicked in and provide you with enough energy. I didn't really care fir using it intra as I was really sluggish early and the energy was being ingested in sips which delayed the time to give the energy to you.

Coming from a high stim mindset I wasn't sure how I'd react to only having the GO. At first the difference was apparent to me but only for a few times then I just felt like I was ready to work and I knew the energy would be there. There really was no noticeable drop off in anything I did after switching to GO for this log and I came from mesomorph which is pretty strong. In fact I've had several prs during this stretch which proves power definitely didn't diminish from the switch.

The energy is truly clean energy. It's a nice little jolt but nothing that makes u jittery or flushed.

Two bottles and never experienced a crash like I'd become used to with the high stim pres I've used.

Focus:
200 mg theanine.

I was shocked that this disease provided me with more than enough focus than I could've imagined. I used to use nootropics fir added focus but to be honest this focus is just as good and it's included right in here. The focus is my favorite aspect of GO

Other notes:

I also used GO a few times in replacement of coffee in the am. No drop off in stimulation and while I love my coffee it was nice to just grab a scoop and go plus a good flavor to boot. And it provides just as good a punch to wake you up as your coffee does.

While sick I noticed that GO seemed to kick up a notch. I know this prob doesn't make much sense but I was starting from a below baseline energy level and yet the go provided me with enough energy and focus as it ever did.

I mixed peako2 fir the past few weeks in with GO pre and then perform intra.

The peako2 mixed perfectly with the GO with no flavor change at all.

The first part of this log I was using Xtend intra and things were fine but once I switched to peako2 and perform things meshed amazingly withGO.

Focus plus energy plus up beat workouts without Power sacrificed because u have the energy and focus from the go and the crazy recovery from peako2 and perform together working for you. I loved this combo and I'm prob going to go out and get another bottle of the mango nectar once my next log finishes and finish my cut off with this exact formula I've been using the past few weeks.

I was sold in Perform last year in my cut. I became sold on peako2 when I got the chance to log it and now bc if another logging opp I think I've found the perfect cutting stack. If only scivation had a fat burner to add to this stack lol

Any questions on GO reach out to me and I'll help you out as I've done on some of scivations fb posts for ppl asking questions. I'm always available via this open log or pm. I love this brand and feel everyone will as well if they try it for themselves.

In summary GO does what it states. Focus and clean energy without the crash and if it worked for me, a hi stim junkie, it'll work fir anyone. Really enjoyed.

I'll be updating on going thoughts regarding Perform, which I'll be using exclusive through the summer and will update any time I notice something pertinent or unique I've never seen or felt before. Again though if anyone has a Perform based or peako2 based ? Ask and I can def help.

Flexatril will be updated as well going along. I gave no timetable for how long I'll be using this bc to be honest I'm prob never gonna stop using it. It prob has been the most important factor imo to my strength and training effectiveness since the loading period began. I am literally a better version of myself using it and that's no exaggeration

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh TheSolution 1Fast400. Thank you both so much for the support you've provided me. Way above anything I could've ever pictured from a company and the craziest thing is you guys knew I liked your Xtend and perform before all these logging opportunities and amazing hook ups. That's just amazing business practice truly helping out those who extol honest love for your products. And if there's anything ever you guys want from me, whether it's more logs, reviews, talk to ppl or heck even go to local gncs in the area to do tasting samples. I'm that appreciative that I'm willing to donate my time so others have a chance to see what I know.

Thanks again

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weekly update:

Flexatril is still treating me great. Knees never been better and no other joint issues. My backs been kinda bad again for the past few weeks on and off and it def even seems like recovery is better for the back since starting flexatril.

Perform is doing its thing. Keeping me able to lift heavy with minimal rest. Recovery is great as well. Only a few more days of the fruit punch which I really enjoy. Will be cracking the mango open when fp finished

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weekly update

Not much different to really report on this week as both are still treating me as they have been.

Will be opening 3 rd bottle of flex tomorrow and bob, you'll prob be getting an email from me in a cpl weeks lol. I love flexatril.

Did some heavy sets today and recovery was impeccable as i should have needed the 3 per rest but didn't need anything near that thanks to the Perform and peako2. Cracking that mango real soon. I misjudged how many scoops of fp were left. Will drop a taste review in once I do.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Look forward to the review man!!!
How you like the new xtend flavors ?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look forward to the review man!!!
How you like the new xtend flavors ?
I really liked them both a lot at first. The tangerine is like pineapple for me. Awesome taste crisp and refreshing but not like h2omelon where I crave that taste every single day. Again just like pineapple and fp Xtend a nice addition to your regular h20melon,mango and grape rotation

The straw mango is really really good. It up there for me after my reg rotation. I still prefer good old mango over this but it's an amazingly crafted flavor and the importing of the mangos for this one really gives a diff and unique mango taste.

Still wanting to try the blood orange but I got to get some more loot, spent money I didn't have to spend on that crazy ol sale. But I have an interview tomorrow so who knows that email may b coming really soon.

Oh any updates on the quake release. Bc I'm betting it'll b my go to pre based off my love for all the other products

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I really liked them both a lot at first. The tangerine is like pineapple for me. Awesome taste crisp and refreshing but not like h2omelon where I crave that taste every single day. Again just like pineapple and fp Xtend a nice addition to your regular h20melon,mango and grape rotation

The straw mango is really really good. It up there for me after my reg rotation. I still prefer good old mango over this but it's an amazingly crafted flavor and the importing of the mangos for this one really gives a diff and unique mango taste.

Still wanting to try the blood orange but I got to get some more loot, spent money I didn't have to spend on that crazy ol sale. But I have an interview tomorrow so who knows that email may b coming really soon.

Oh any updates on the quake release. Bc I'm betting it'll b my go to pre based off my love for all the other products
Already answered quake:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/273260-new-product-release-402.html#post5672971

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing really new again to report. Flex still strong and keeping joints good and perform does what it does with recovery.

Did try the mango perform this week and maybe it was me but it tasted identical to the mango Xtend. But had one today as well to compare and yeah pretty much tastes the same. I love the mango so it's cool I was just kinda hoping it would've been like the mango nectar or a little diff for variety. But it is one of the best Xtend flavors so makes tons of sense to keep what's working