Blast: Trestolone Acetate + Testosterone + Superdrol + LGD / Hairygrandpa blowing up!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
VIKINGS had dogs too. Mostly LABradors. They were called by the English: "Viking-labs". :)

LMAO
Seems like a lot of people had issues with their dogs in 2015?? Presumably all resolved?

On another note labradors are the best, mine especially lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Read the quote then read my response and pay more attention, lol
Holy crap i dont really want to admit how many times i had to read over and re-read that before i finally figured out what the hell you meant there lol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ooglegay ikingvay abslay njectible-iay uperdrolsay

Ok no more lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didn't even know the Viking's were big scientists... however not surprised they liked dogs...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trest aggression kicked in

Shoulders/Legs
-almost no pauses
Kettlebell one armed laterals/ ss /head rested DB rear delts
5 sets each, never to zero- keeping tension.

DB one armed rear delt, keeping tension
3 sets

Bradford press 60 lbs
3 sets

Cable leaned out laterals
3 sets

low pully over cross partial side laterals
3 sets

Shoulders on FIRE!

-Legs, short pauses <30 sec
Hack squats 180lbs x12/10
Linear leg press 500lbs x10/10
Leg curls 60lbs 4sec. lowering x12/10/11
Leg extensions 180lbs x12/ 150lbs slow x12 /150 lbs quick x 20

Heavy bag: 4x1min

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Heavy Bag after the shoulder session must have been beast mode and tons of burn...

Do you do a lot of foot work or just bang on the bag during those sessions? Do you add kicks in? I love killing the heavy bag with some Thai boxing action. Lots of punches,knees, kicks, and elbows with lots of footwork. I haven't done it in a while but as soon as my foot is better then I plan on picking some of that back up and maybe some floor work on the bag too. Some ground and pound and heavy bag floor work.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heavy Bag after the shoulder session must have been beast mode and tons of burn...

Do you do a lot of foot work or just bang on the bag during those sessions? Do you add kicks in? I love killing the heavy bag with some Thai boxing action. Lots of punches,knees, kicks, and elbows with lots of footwork. I haven't done it in a while but as soon as my foot is better then I plan on picking some of that back up and maybe some floor work on the bag too. Some ground and pound and heavy bag floor work.
Not much foot work besides circling around the bag. Some low kicks at the end of each minute....that's it. Its humiliating how exhausted I am after about 50-60 punches, including puzzy azz jabs.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not much foot work besides circling around the bag. Some low kicks at the end of each minute....that's it. Its humiliating how exhausted I am after about 50-60 punches, including puzzy azz jabs.
trest sux for endurance... might be even worse than tre..... nvm... its not any worse than tren..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You gotta add the shuffle baby!!! I imagine as you circle the bag you step in and out, or are you just staying inside and pounding the crap out of it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, I may be wrong but I imagine there is nothing puzzy assed about your jabs... Probably stiffer than an over-starched collar!!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You gotta add the shuffle baby!!! I imagine as you circle the bag you step in and out, or are you just staying inside and pounding the crap out of it.
Nah, in-out. When out, focus on shortening the distance as quick as possible with a fast stiff jab, than full power right cross, left hook to liver -and out again. When near , pondering the body (bag) -than going out again.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I may be wrong but I imagine there is nothing puzzy assed about your jabs... Probably stiffer than an over-starched collar!!!!
Hehe, you know me. Slapping jabs only at the end of the minute, all others are "to throw off balance".

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm no boxer at all, doing it intuitive and "as seen on TV", LOL.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm no boxer at all, doing it intuitive and "as seen on TV", LOL.
Yeah I have only trained MMA and BushiBan Karate which is a very eclectic martial arts system based off of Bushi Do, Ban Do, Burmese Kick boxing, and some grappling, all done as an adult. As well as a bit of Wu Shu Kung Fu, and American Karate when I was young. The American Karate was home taught by my best friend and his Black belt Dad. We were on welfare and couldn't afford it so the day after each class they would come home and teach me what was taught in class the day before. So I learned all the Katas and kicks and whatnot then. The WuShu was for almost 2 years from 13-14. I loved that bit it always almost felt more like dance than hard martial arts. I did love the fluidity from it and the paring that I learned from it really benefited me when sparring against other harder styles as I was able to deflect and control their hands much better when they attempted to strike me.

I often think of just going to a boxing gym to train for a while as it is one of the things I was always interested in but never actually trained. I am sure if I did it more my punches would be much better. Boxers in general can punch much harder than most martial artist. At least in my experience.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did Judo for 3 years after school when young, later switched to Shotokan Karate. Did it for almost 14 years, some years as a trainer. Trained the officers of my brigade while in army too. Did some Hap-Ki-Do but ditched it after a year. I regret having wasted my life on Shotokan. When MMA came up with the "King of the cage" tournaments, I quickly realized that all I knew was a "stop-motion form of ballet".
Karate gave me good body control, making it easy for me to emulate movements just by watching -but that's it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I have only trained MMA and BushiBan Karate which is a very eclectic martial arts system based off of Bushi Do, Ban Do, Burmese Kick boxing, and some grappling, all done as an adult. As well as a bit of Wu Shu Kung Fu, and American Karate when I was young. The American Karate was home taught by my best friend and his Black belt Dad. We were on welfare and couldn't afford it so the day after each class they would come home and teach me what was taught in class the day before. So I learned all the Katas and kicks and whatnot then. The WuShu was for almost 2 years from 13-14. I loved that bit it always almost felt more like dance than hard martial arts. I did love the fluidity from it and the paring that I learned from it really benefited me when sparring against other harder styles as I was able to deflect and control their hands much better when they attempted to strike me.

I often think of just going to a boxing gym to train for a while as it is one of the things I was always interested in but never actually trained. I am sure if I did it more my punches would be much better. Boxers in general can punch much harder than most martial artist. At least in my experience.
Looking at your past experience with Karate, had you also difficulties to throw hooks later on? I'm trying to throw them -but turn my hips automatically counter the motion. After all that years of Karate, it seems my body is reluctant to put body weight into a punch, damnit.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking at your past experience with Karate, had you also difficulties to throw hooks later on? I'm trying to throw them -but turn my hips automatically counter the motion. After all that years of Karate, it seems my body is reluctant to put body weight into a punch, damnit.
I don't think so, my hip movement has always been very good and I have always been good at transferring my weight quickly. One of the things they immediately told me when I first went to BushiBan was that I had great hip movement. A hook is one of my power shots, I can damn near take your head off with a hook and you don't want one in the body... I have unintentionally dropped a few people during sparring with body shots at 70-ish% power and most of that is due to my hip movement, because I was rotating my hips just as fast but used less power with the upper body and it still caught them.

That floating rib is a mofo...

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I went from goju ryu to MMA (18yrs ago) and was undefeated in the club ring until a good boxer joined the club. He kicked my azz.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I went from goju ryu to MMA (18yrs ago) and was undefeated in the club ring until a good boxer joined the club. He kicked my azz.
Most of the guys in the club were from muay thai, taekwondo and BJJ clubs.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Only training I got is Army Combatives. My brother is a blackbelt in like 3 different specialty arts. And he thinks its funny he can take me. Though I did put him in an armbar once that made him cry. And I made him blackout from a choke hold once.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My club was free -but the sensei chose his pupils. We did the hand/forearm hardening techniques from Goju Ryu in my club, that sorted out the puzzies from the dedicated members. Warm-up was soccer with a 10 pound medicine ball, right in the first training session, my friend broke a toe and was never seen there again. I stayed and enjoyed that masochistic training.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back/Arms

Warm-up
-squat to row cable
140lbs x 18/18

Weighted Pull ups
+45lbs x11
drop
BW x10 (!)
-interesting, had after dropping the belt 10 BW reps left in tank, I'm an animal! :)

Lat pull down "rocking" one side
140lbs x 10/8/8

Lat press down rope
135lbs 12/10/11

high pulley one armed lat row
80lbs x12/9/10/8

Pull ups, holding on top 10 sec. with legs 90 degrees x3

seated row narrow grip:
286lbs x6

DB one armed kroc row's
110lbs x11 RP 3

Floor DB triceps extensions
2x30lbs x21/16/14/13

one arm cable biceps curls, different angles
60lbs x12/9/10/9/8

spider curls ez-bar
80lbs x12/9/7

reverse grip triceps extensions, cable, bar
55lbs x20/17

standing ez-bar over head triceps extensions
80lbs x16/14

Pull ups (again)
x11/9+1

The trest is kicking HARD !

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
front1.jpg

biceps.jpg

Here my "ABS". I flexed them so hard I farted.... only a slight hint to see. I call them "Bourbon-Cola-ABS".

abs.jpg

Newth

Awards
Lol, yeah sturdy as ****.
Great work man.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My club was free -but the sensei chose his pupils. We did the hand/forearm hardening techniques from Goju Ryu in my club, that sorted out the puzzies from the dedicated members. Warm-up was soccer with a 10 pound medicine ball, right in the first training session, my friend broke a toe and was never seen there again. I stayed and enjoyed that masochistic training.
Haha me too. I guess it really suited me during my self loathing teenager years. Looking back, it was definitely one of the best things I could have done.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trest is a feel good hormone.. I can always tell when im on it.

im surprised with all the fear and loathing you'd get back on it.. you using up your stock? or just a love hate relationship?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

im surprised with all the fear and loathing you'd get back on it.. you using up your stock? or just a love hate relationship?
I don't feel it during the day -but the moment I enter the gym and start training, its bliss!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy **** dude! You look badazz!!!!
Thank you! You have your trest run upcoming, it will be an awesome ride!

I started trest again 5 days ago, really conservative dosing. trest-ace 20mg/d, sub-q. Yesterday, day 4, it kicked in. I can almost feel how my body changes.
Paired with intermittent fasting, its the best of all cycles I have had. You will love it!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Using up my last vial -and I always loved it. Since I use caber no more lactating. I know, most would have never touched it after having lactated -but I had to figure it out, its way too awesome. I'm eager to try a long ester, like you did.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trest D is my favorite. well trest PP was pretty killer too.... Trest e was my least favorite of the esters.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trest D is my favorite. well trest PP was pretty killer too.... Trest e was my least favorite of the esters.
Thank's for the info, gonna shoot for Trest decanoate when shopping....and some IM S-Drol. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That double Bi shot is awesome, Shoulders, Lats, Bi's and Forearms all looking GREAT !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That double Bi shot is awesome, Shoulders, Lats, Bi's and Forearms all looking GREAT !!
I only need your ABS !!! In 2 month is summer here, until then they have somehow magically to appear. :)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beefcake!!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs/Rotator cuffs

Squat to row
160lbs x20/15/15

Hack Squat
200 lbs x10/10/10

Linear leg press /SS/ lying leg curls
press: 500lbs x10/10/10 (slow negatives)
curls: 70lbs x10/10/10 (slow negatives)

Leg extensions
165lbs x18/16/15 (slow negatives)

Cable rotator cuff: 3 exercises x3 sets

DB cuban rotations: 3 sets

Preacher biceps feeder sets x2
Floor DB extensions feeder sets x2

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar