Blast: Trestolone Acetate + Testosterone + Superdrol + LGD / Hairygrandpa blowing up!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And when I say completely tolerable, I mean....tolerable. Not to be confused with completely comfortable.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a lot of the research on it was done using long term low dose while stacked with t3. It zaps your thyroid.
And yes...gotta have T3 with it I guess. I seem to have almost 0 response to T3 though.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arms

1 hour full power.

Honorable mention:
3 sets smith drag curls 125lbs x10-12 reps

8 minutes heavy bag for cardio

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im thinking about a 2 a day today...

and by lower arms I was referring to my wheels.

that doesn't change the fact that dementedcowboy was correct all along.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn hairygrandpa you are making some serious visual progress. Lookin good man, keep destroying!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn hairygrandpa you are making some serious visual progress. Lookin good man, keep destroying!
Thank you, bro. I feel flattered.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am not exactly sure what your current nutrition is but it is far more likely that you need more food and that will solve a lot of the recovery issues which are probably driving the weakness. You are making it sound like you are far weaker than you would expect to be on a cut. If that is the case add a little food, NOT GEAR! Stay the course so that when you do go back you have lower myostatin, and SHGB levels. Otherwise you are going to get less results from the upcoming cycle if those are still high... plus you will feel a bigger sense of accomplishment if you stay the course.

On bodyfat % I agree somewhere in the 15-20% range. Same as me right now. As a matter of fact our physiques look quite similar at the moment. Now that you are leaner I do see what you meant regarding the lower pecs being just like mine. My nipples are probably pointier tho. I can also tell you that you are not very far away from most of that disappearing. If you don't think you will get abs due to genetics then make that your indicator of desired leanness.
I agree 100%

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sharing my daily dose of gym fails:

[video=youtube;F3_hVqHyD4A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_hVqHyD4A[/video]

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sharing my daily dose of gym fails:

[video=youtube;F3_hVqHyD4A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_hVqHyD4A[/video]
You would think this would be rare, the old-skinny types who try and show up doing 1/4 reps with too much weight! And there are like buff people lifting correctly around them of various ages with moderate weights... Yet, even when these folks are dedicated... somehow they never learn? So frustrating to watch sometimes.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cruise update

As always, I'm not listening to advise and are transforming the cruise into a speedboat ride.
Here what I'm on now:

350mg test/w
20mg Epistane/d
20mg trest-ace/d
caber 0.25 eod
NO AI, as epistane lowers e2

This is planned for 5 weeks. Its all whats left of trest and epistane and I thought to make room in my fridge by shoving it into my body.
My goal is to be at 15% BF after that.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cruise update

As always, I'm not listening to advise and are transforming the cruise into a speedboat ride.
Here what I'm on now:

350mg test/w
20mg Epistane/d
20mg trest-ace/d
caber 0.25 eod

This is planned for 5 weeks. Its all whats left of trest and epistane and I thought to make room in my fridge by shoving it into my body.
I like this idea and support your goals! I just hopped back on the trest myself. I can’t stay away

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What trest are you taking again? You switch to injectable yet? Lol
trest-ace, pinning sub-q. I pin for about 16 month now, anywhere besides the eyeballs or nutsack. :)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What trest are you taking again? You switch to injectable yet? Lol
TD, thought about IM but pinning every single day sounds annoying. I’ll be sticking myself with test in a few months so I’ll enjoy my puzzy creams.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cruise update

Here what I'm on now:

350mg test/w
20mg Epistane/d
20mg trest-ace/d
caber 0.25 eod

15% BF ! I think you are there already?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cruise update

Here what I'm on now:

350mg test/w
20mg Epistane/d
20mg trest-ace/d
caber 0.25 eod

And the caber is because you worked out that trest causes you prolactin issues? Am I remembering that right? Wasn’t that the lactating?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
trest-ace, pinning sub-q. I pin for about 16 month now, anywhere besides the eyeballs or nutsack. :)
And I’m definitely pinning trest ace im next time I run it. Thinking it would pair well with superdrol (and hoping to find an injectable for that).....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the caber is because you worked out that trest causes you prolactin issues? Am I remembering that right? Wasn’t that the lactating?
Yes, and most of the trest does not convert by aromatase enzyme to e2, no AI needed. Will be interesting to see if low dose epistane is enough to keep e2 in range.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I’m definitely pinning trest ace im next time I run it. Thinking it would pair well with superdrol (and hoping to find an injectable for that).....
When I did S-drol + Trest, I ate 5000-6000 kcal/d and did NOT grow on it -but recomped and got even leaner. Really weird. Next time I do S-drol, I cut with it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I did S-drol + Trest, I ate 5000-6000 kcal/d and did NOT grow on it -but recomped and got even leaner. Really weird. Next time I do S-drol, I cut with it.
Wow, last time on test I added a tonne of weight at 4,000 Cals but so much was water. The idea of doing 6,000 Cals plus is one I like but I imagine it’s harder than I think it would be lol

Still learning how I react to these things but thus far it seems I don’t get many sides and am not that sensitive to gyno but I do retain a load of water. Gonna drop the mk cjc in a month or so and see if that’s causing the water retention.

How was sdrol for strength for you?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, last time on test I added a tonne of weight at 4,000 Cals but so much was water. The idea of doing 6,000 Cals plus is one I like but I imagine it’s harder than I think it would be lol

Still learning how I react to these things but thus far it seems I don’t get many sides and am not that sensitive to gyno but I do retain a load of water. Gonna drop the mk cjc in a month or so and see if that’s causing the water retention.

How was sdrol for strength for you?
Pretty good on strength gains, it was when I did 265 bench for 8 reps without breaking a sweat, LOL. Normally, any methylated orals affect me badly, lethargy , strength loss and such. Right now I'm in a hole again, not much strength. Can't figure out why, its not the food, rest or anything.
Apparently, I respond best to DHT derived aas, like anavar or winni. Your bloat is probably the peptide and the MK, I had to quit MK because of it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you find injectable s-drol, please share the source with me. Heard miraculous transformations happening on this stuff.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty good on strength gains, it was when I did 265 bench for 8 reps without breaking a sweat, LOL. Normally, any methylated orals affect me badly, lethargy , strength loss and such. Right now I'm in a hole again, not much strength. Can't figure out why, its not the food, rest or anything.
Apparently, I respond best to DHT derived aas, like anavar or winni. Your bloat is probably the peptide and the MK, I had to quit MK because of it.
I think I’ve seen you say elsewhere re mk, or others have said it. I
Stopped taking it for 2 weeks pre cycle and the difference was noticeable, started and within days the water was back. Abs have completely disappeared at the moment but I know it’s pretty much impossible to be due to fat gain. The recovery and joint aspect is amazing though so I’m going to push on for at least one more month......

Sdrol sounds pretty sweet all ways round lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I still think you should give at least 8 weeks to give myostatin time to decrease, and I think you were already accomplishing your goals doing what you were doing, but... I hope you have a BLAST!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you find injectable s-drol, please share the source with me. Heard miraculous transformations happening on this stuff.
Sent you a site to check... I hear since it goes directly into the blood stream, skipping liver first pass, should be less harsh compared to it's oral brethren?

Not sure that makes sense, anyone confirm with blood work?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sent you a site to check... I hear since it goes directly into the blood stream, skipping liver first pass, should be less harsh compared to it's oral brethren?

Mike Arnold wrote about it -and it seems he is in love with that stuff.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[video=youtube;YieZAcVRNNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YieZAcVRNNg[/video]

Skip to 2:59

Hypnotizing butt action!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, and most of the trest does not convert by aromatase enzyme to e2, no AI needed. Will be interesting to see if low dose epistane is enough to keep e2 in range.
Epistane actually will not do anything to lower your estrogen levels. It acts as an anti-estrogen, not an AI. In other words it has a higher affinity to the Estrogen receptor than Estrogen does, so it binds keeping the estrogen from binding and having any effect. Your estrogen doesn't lower, it just can not express itself since the epistane
has already bound to most of the receptors.

It makes sense for your liver yes... not sure what added stress having that run through the bloodstream not having been filtered by the liver does to the kidneys if any. However it is definitely sound regarding having less effect on your liver.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane actually will not do anything to lower your estrogen levels. It acts as an anti-estrogen, not an AI. In other words it has a higher affinity to the Estrogen receptor than Estrogen does, so it binds keeping the estrogen from binding and having any effect. Your estrogen doesn't lower, it just can not express itself since the epistane
has already bound to most of the receptors.
Ah, interesting. I always thought Epistane somehow lowers estrogen -not that it binds to the receptors ( like a Serm?).
I remember that I fugged both my knees up in the past on a way higher dose of epistane, I always thought I crashed my e2 on it. If it binds to the receptors and dries me out by occupying them, I should drop epistane.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ah, interesting. I always thought Epistane somehow lowers estrogen -not that it binds to the receptors ( like a Serm?).
I remember that I fugged both my knees up in the past on a way higher dose of epistane, I always thought I crashed my e2 on it. If it binds to the receptors and dries me out by occupying them, I should drop epistane.
It competes for receptor space the way masteron and other dht compounds do. The joint drying is some other mechanism that isn’t related to overall estrogen levels.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I’ve seen you say elsewhere re mk, or others have said it. I
Stopped taking it for 2 weeks pre cycle and the difference was noticeable, started and within days the water was back. Abs have completely disappeared at the moment but I know it’s pretty much impossible to be due to fat gain. The recovery and joint aspect is amazing though so I’m going to push on for at least one more month......

Sdrol sounds pretty sweet all ways round lol
I love MK. **** abs. Abs are for single guys.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest

-since the gym equipment for BB bench sucks azz, I did it "old school".

Dips / SS /cable flies
D: slow 22
F: 2x45lbs x20
D:quick x 26
F:2x65lbs x14
D:slow x14
F:2x65lbs x11
D:quick x11
F:2x65lbs x9
D:slow x8
F:2x65lbs x7 drop 2x45lbs x15 RP x7

Flat DB reverse grip press
2x45lbs x10
2x70lbs x12/10/10

Incline one armed cable crossover
30lbs x12
40lbs x10/10/10

Elevated push ups w handles
regular x 25
lowering 3 sec x15
normal x 17/15

5 minutes heavy bag 5 x 1 minutes full power

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Probably if it hurts your knees. You could just run it and if you feel dry then stop it.
It competes for receptor space the way masteron and other dht compounds do. The joint drying is some other mechanism that isn’t related to overall estrogen levels.
Yeah this is the part where I kind of lose the level of "knowledge" on the subject and start speculating. To me it is relatively reasonable to assume that epistane binding to Estrogen / Androgen receptors that make you retain water when E is high is also effected by the epistane since still not allowing the estrogen to interact with the receptor as much. Hence the drying out even if estrogen levels are normal range or higher.

However that is all just speculation on my part, and I have not read anything official to support or oppose that idea. However people running DHT compounds like winny, masteron, and androhard also mention some drying out but to a lesser degree so it could be a legit hypothesis.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You remember when the VIKINGs roamed the lands? Me neither.
Have you got any LABS done since your last cycle?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You remember when the VIKINGs roamed the lands? Me neither.
Have you got any LABS done since your last cycle?
VIKINGS had dogs too. Mostly LABradors. They were called by the English: "Viking-labs". :)

LMAO

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ding ding ding