Blast: Trestolone Acetate + Testosterone + Superdrol + LGD / Hairygrandpa blowing up!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arms

1 hour, full power.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. If doing cheat curls properly there really isn't too much mind muscle connection, focusing on that is the opposite of what you want to happen. . You are using some momentum to get the weight to the top, then lowering it slowly. Also do not worry about the pump, it is not for creating a pump, it is for moving heavy weight and resisting it hard on the way down. You are focusing on building thicker muscle fibers here, not increasing the volume of sarcoplasm in the muscle when doing these. Then I would follow them up with whatever you want to do for pump work.

2 - Based on hand position as mentioned by HGP below, however to really activate the biceps you actually want to rotate your hands outward, or externally. IE... try to twist your pinkies through the bar. This is called Supination and it is one of the functions of the biceps and greatly increases the intensity of the contraction. I am sure HGP and I mean the same thing just describing it differently.

3 - Posture is often an issue with this. Make sure even with cheat curls that you are standing or sitting with good posture, rounded shoulders are always going to try to activate the anterior delts when curling, and often people will lead with the delt and not the biceps. Make sure you initiate the movement from the biceps. Locking the elbows in one postion at the side of the body can make that happen because it takes the momentum the shoulder normally creates out of the equation.

Also if you have trouble with your mind muscle connection with your biceps then start doing 3 sets of 15-30 second flexes on your biceps, just try to flex harder and harder and only stop at the planned time, or if you are about to cramp. This will increase the nueral drive to your biceps and give you better control of them.

A nice long negative chin with the elbows forward of the bar to really focus on the biceps is one of my favorites too!!!

LOL
I can't do one chin up..lol. Kid at the gym was laughing..hes prob 150 pounds. I said strap 180 pounds of weight on yourself and do a pull up. Same thing. Arms are my weakest for sure though...just too damn long. Fitted dress shirts have to have 40 inch sleeves.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs/Auxiliary

BB Squats
225 x10/10/10

Leg extensions
180lbs 3 sec lowering x15/12/12/10+2

lying leg curls
70lbs lowering 4 sec. x12/10/10/8+2

Rotator cuff cable exercises
4 exercises x 3 sets

Face pulls regular
90lbs x15/15/16/13

Face pulls fists up
70lbs x15/13/12/12/10

DB Cuban rotations 2x15lbs
x10/8/8/7/5

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Legs/Auxiliary

BB Squats
225 x10/10/10

Leg extensions

lying leg curls

4 exercises x 3 sets

Face pulls regular
90lbs x15/15/16/13

Face pulls fists up
70lbs x15/13/12/12/10

x10/8/8/7/5
Awesome work. When we getting more pics

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Legs/Auxiliary

BB Squats
225 x10/10/10

Leg extensions

lying leg curls

4 exercises x 3 sets

Face pulls regular
90lbs x15/15/16/13

Face pulls fists up
70lbs x15/13/12/12/10

x10/8/8/7/5
Nice workout, and attention to the shoulder stability work too!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Upper Back + Dips
Today I felt not motivated and weak. Calling it a 70% effort day.

Chin ups BW
10/10/10

Dips BW
20/15/15

Seated row reverse grip
160lbs x15/15/15

Seated row narrow grip
286lbs (whole stack + extra weights) x6

Lat pull down with unilateral twist
150lbs x12/12/12

DB kroc row
110lbs x 10

Dips (again)
12/12/12/12

cable lat push down rope
130lbs x8/9/8

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
especially when your old and fugly... like me and gramps
For the last week, my wrist has been killing me. On top of a screwed up shoulder and bad back...two surgeries. I'm too old to stop though. I'll probably go from the bench to the grave...lol.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes it hangs like sleeve of wizard ?*♂
Lmao! That must be from something. Guy i used to work with was talking about this carpenter lady that was always going around hitting on all the framers and thats what he said about her lol

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lmao! That must be from something. Guy i used to work with was talking about this carpenter lady that was always going around hitting on all the framers and thats what he said about her lol
She just wanted to pound nails all day

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol Borat. He says when he bought his wife she could pull the till with the strength of 3 mules or something, but now her vagin hang like sleeve of wizard

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cruising on 200mg/w test-e + 20mg/d var.
How do you like it? Honestly this is my favorite combo... Got some more var on the way I'll run it @40mg w cruise test dose.

Also got some real deal pheraplex hopefully in the works and 1 test cyp. I havent done an all out bulk in a few years but I may run these 2 for one last get swole cycle.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you like it? Honestly this is my favorite combo... Got some more var on the way I'll run it @40mg w cruise test dose.

Also got some real deal pheraplex hopefully in the works and 1 test cyp. I havent done an all out bulk in a few years but I may run these 2 for one last get swole cycle.
Was really good for the first 6-7 weeks.
After the second month, strength is dwindling, thinking of bumping either test -or var up. On the other hand, the cruise should be about getting HDL up. Maybe I should get off the var and bump test up to 350mg/w?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After the second month, strength is dwindling, thinking of bumping either test -or var up. On the other hand, the cruise should be about getting HDL up. Maybe I should get off the var and bump test up to 350mg/w?
Well if your worried about hdl test is prob better but honestly up to 40/day I dont think var would affect it too much. I would bump the var to 40 and the test to 350. I think you would see a nice jump from that. Sides Will be minimal.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where’s your weight at HG - you still recomping?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where’s your weight at HG - you still recomping?
No changes in weight, still at 96 kg. Diet was not strict lately, working on my discipline.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fair enough - last pic I saw you were getting pretty lean, managed to keep that composition?
Yes -even a bit better. The last fat deposits, like hips and under-boobs are a real struggle. I'm somewhat depressed about it. Getting my **** together and keep fighting.
I'm following your "first time pinning" log, eager to see when it kicks in!

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Question boss - just stumbled on to your log and read the cycle. So your running both Ralo and Letro; together. Sounds harsh but wondering why both?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

You should probably just run the test at TRT dose and let some of the myostatin and SHGB you have built up from being on gear for so long subside... Kind of how you mentioned you were all about the slow gains and better health, walk the walk... don't let your compulsive desire for continuous growth to dictate a change in your well thought out plans...

Just my $.02...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question boss - just stumbled on to your log and read the cycle. So your running both Ralo and Letro; together. Sounds harsh but wondering why both?
Cycle is over, now cruising. Trestolone is a weird animal. It made me lactate once and gave me gyno in the past. The conclusion was, gyno symptoms from trest are most likely due to prolactin and have to be managed by cabergoline. I also concluded, that AI's for trest do not work, not even letro, because the conversion to methyl estrogen is mostly not by the aromatase enzyme -hence no aromatase inhibitor curbs the conversion. Ralox is useless for prolactine induced gyno symptoms.
Future trest cycles will be managed by low dose AI and cabergoline in contrast to high dose AI and a SERM.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Understand completely what you're saying. I guess in my amateur knowledge I always thought of the two as damage control rather than prevention. Used when the protectors failed and gyno symptoms our present. Thanks for the response

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should probably just run the test at TRT dose and let some of the myostatin and SHGB you have built up from being on gear for so long subside... Kind of how you mentioned you were all about the slow gains and better health, walk the walk... don't let your compulsive desire for continuous growth to dictate a change in your well thought out plans...

Just my $.02...
Argh! I know you are right -but ..... <-----(place any excuse here). :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Understand completely what you're saying. I guess in my amateur knowledge I always thought of the two as damage control rather than prevention. Used when the protectors failed and gyno symptoms our present. Thanks for the response
Love your signature:
You Can't Build Rome in a Day; But You Can Build Rome. Push YaSelf

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes -even a bit better. The last fat deposits, like hips and under-boobs are a real struggle. I'm somewhat depressed about it. Getting my **** together and keep fighting.
I'm following your "first time pinning" log, eager to see when it kicks in!
Won’t take much for them to go brother, you were leaning out really well so they must just be the last stubborn bits.

And glad your following, I’m looking forward to the action but glad the actual pinning has been smooth so far. Well and truly on the dark side now lol

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hairygrandpa - quit being so frustrated. You have come SO far. And you have done it with such consistency. Sometimes you have to stop working and pay attention to the cool breeze around you.

It also reminds me of the story of the two axes men. The first one would show up for work on time at 9, take 30 minutes for lunch and leave at 5 PM.

The second would show up at 9:30, take an hour for lunch and leave at 4:30.

They cut the same amount of wood.

Frustrated, the first ax man came in an hour early, skipped lunch and stayed an hour late.

They still cut the same amount of wood.

Finally. The first ax man gives and and asks the second, "How can this be? I work much longer than you and you always cut just as much!?"

The second ax man replied "Oh. Before I come into work every morning I sharpen my saw for 30 minutes. Then after I eat lunch, I sharpen it again for 30 minutes before I go back to work."

Sometimes. You just gotta take a break and sharpen your saw.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
and the morel to the story is: " you don't need a corvette if you have a big dik"

Newth

Awards
and the morel to the story is: " you don't need a corvette if you have a big dik"
Nice!
Thats up there with "money dosen't buy happiness, but I would rather cry in a ferrari"

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders

A lot of everything. Sideways, backwards, up- and down, left and right, diagonal, bent over, inclined and partials, standing and seated.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lower back, chest, arms

Deadlift:
315 x5/5 abort, bad back pumps

Good mornings:
110lbs x15/15 back pumps got too bad

Elevated push ups
20/20

Cable flies
2x77lbs x14/12/12/12/10/8+3

2xBiceps 2xtriceps cable exercises, pretty heavy x 4 sets each

Standing leg press machine, testing:
180lbs x 20
different stance and timing x 2 sets

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My last girlfriend said she needed a man with a big d1ck and lots of money. I said, honey you need a tighter pus×sy and a job.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for sharing:
The complete second season of "Ozark" is up for streaming!

Ah, this gonna be a long night!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just for sharing:
The complete second season of "Ozark" is up for streaming!

Ah, this gonna be a long night!
I started watching the first season and just never really got into it....

Currently watching the latest season of power

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My last girlfriend said she needed a man with a big d1ck and lots of money. I said, honey you need a tighter pus×sy and a job.
Priceless !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No Respect !!