Blast: Trestolone Acetate + Testosterone + Superdrol + LGD / Hairygrandpa blowing up!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First sub-q was a breeze. Felt nothing at all! Its only 0.26ml/d. The acetate wasn't cheap -but cheaper than others I could find online. I'm hesitating to name a price and source, as I got it from a friend.
Ya I wouldnt say. No need to get the ban hammer.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in to see the gains!!!!!
I'm doing my next cycle in May...,..
Test E, kickstart with Nanodrol(Msten) first 4 weeks, and finish with Anavar. I have Mentabolon(Ment) that I'll use as pre workout only on workout days.
Interested to see how this goes, and using Raloxifene on cycle. I have Exemestane, but always interested in something new.
Good look brother.... you have a thick good base and I think you'll get good results.
I'm 53, so always interested to see how us older guys can do.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in to see the gains!!!!!
I'm doing my next cycle in May...,..
Test E, kickstart with Nanodrol(Msten) first 4 weeks, and finish with Anavar. I have Mentabolon(Ment) that I'll use as pre workout only on workout days.
Interested to see how this goes, and using Raloxifene on cycle. I have Exemestane, but always interested in something new.
Good look brother.... you have a thick good base and I think you'll get good results.
I'm 53, so always interested to see how us older guys can do.
Ment pre workout is AWESOME! What dosage are you thinking of?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was gonna start at 30mg, and see how it goes. If all is good I may up it to 45mg.
How much do you run it at?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
double post, deleted

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, the server fugged up! I took 30-50mg pre-workout and some pumps TD. It was enough to cause gyno back then.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha, the server fugged up! I took 30-50mg pre-workout and some pumps TD. It was enough to cause gyno back then.
Well I won't go over 45mg then. I'm very interested to see how the Raloxifene on cycle treats you.....makes since. I have everything else , but I'll pick up Raloxifene..

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to see effects of all that stuff. Will be interesting to see what sides you get from your superdrol compared to mine. What brand are you using? Also I think I have read some people getting gyno symptoms from lgd rather than the other way round. I am currently getting sensations in my left nipple since stopping the sd but nothing to be too concerned about. I have aromasin and tamoxifen on hand if want to go full blown defensive.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I won't go over 45mg then. I'm very interested to see how the Raloxifene on cycle treats you.....makes since. I have everything else , but I'll pick up Raloxifene..
IMHO, not needed when using pre-workout trest. If you go full cycle with trest -or any other heavily aromatizing agent, like Dbol, then its useful, I guess.
On the other hand, Ralox is awesome for getting rid of gyno. Good to have in the fridge.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see effects of all that stuff. Will be interesting to see what sides you get from your superdrol compared to mine. What brand are you using? Also I think I have read some people getting gyno symptoms from lgd rather than the other way round. I am currently getting sensations in my left nipple since stopping the sd but nothing to be too concerned about. I have aromasin and tamoxifen on hand if want to go full blown defensive.
No brand, got me some raw powder of Sdrol and encapsulated it, together with milk thistle extract. Gyno symptoms from LGD? Weird. Never say never! Had my fair share of weird sides from all kind of stuff.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMHO, not needed when using pre-workout trest. If you go full cycle with trest -or any other heavily aromatizing agent, like Dbol, then its useful, I guess.
On the other hand, Ralox is awesome for getting rid of gyno. Good to have in the fridge.
Thanks brother......I'll just keep Raloxifene on hand and use my Exemestane on cycle.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in as well for the gainz,knowledge and battle of the dreaded man boobs!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wasn’t invited but here I am anyway!!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm also subbed for knowledge, LOL! Would be the first time this old fugger finishes a cycle without:
-Injury
-lactating
-Puffer fish bloat
-gyno
-ice cone nipples
Ha! Well I’m hoping you conquer the titty demons this go round.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In going to sneak in on this one.
Sub q the trest is interesting.
I've done it with test.
Plus I usually pay money to see men lactate online.
If I can get it for free!!!!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In going to sneak in on this one.
Sub q the trest is interesting.
I've done it with test.
Plus I usually pay money to see men lactate online.
If I can get it for free!!!!
This guy will fit in just nicely. Or should I say I'll fit in to this guy just nicely ;) hahahaha jk

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
rtmilburn and others.

Anyone knows if LGD has "anti-estro" properties, like Epistane? Couldn't find anything on it, but heard that people get sore joints from it, what could indicate anti-e .
No, it can actually cause gyno for those sensitive to it or that is what people were reporting when it first came out.

No brand, got me some raw powder of Sdrol and encapsulated it, together with milk thistle extract. Gyno symptoms from LGD? Weird. Never say never! Had my fair share of weird sides from all kind of stuff.
Man that SD... scary stuff for me. Turned my piss dark as hell inside of two weeks and had me sick and not wanting to eat. Just was not for me at all.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ill be gentle....I promise.
He's not going to be satisfied with that. If you don't have tread marks on your d1ck when you are done he will tell everyone you are a lame lay... I know from experience... So much for trying to be the nice guy right!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's not going to be satisfied with that. If you don't have tread marks on your d1ck when you are done he will tell everyone you are a lame lay... I know from experience... So much for trying to be the nice guy right!
HahahA

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On another note, following an HGP log always makes me feel like I am a very cautious PED user... he does the things I contemplate then think Nah... I better not. The logs are often like some sort of PED Adventure program. Lots of entertainment and learning to be done in these, so much gets talked about as things arise and are handled on the fly.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, it can actually cause gyno for those sensitive to it or that is what people were reporting when it first came out.

Man that SD... scary stuff for me. Turned my piss dark as hell inside of two weeks and had me sick and not wanting to eat. Just was not for me at all.
If SD treats me bad, I just drop it -and maybe throw in T-bol for the last 5 weeks. What worries me more is my damn elbow is acting up.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Yesterday was test pinning day. My wife bought the wrong needles. Slin pin 30G. Getting the undecanoate/enanthate blend into the delt was a small workout, LOL.
Everything seems fine so far. Took my daily dose of Ralox and SDrol. Tonight, 30 minutes prior to training comes the sub-q shot of Trest, SD again and the LGD.
Today is shoulders, traps, lower traps and abs, giving the elbow some rest. The mutherfugger hurts AFTER the workout. Did trigger point therapy, ice and took diclofenac. Waking up it was way better. My guess is, I will have to fight through it for the duration of the SD, then I may take 5 days rest, training only legs, abs and whatnot.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

Yesterday was test pinning day. My wife bought the wrong needles. Slin pin 30G. Getting the undecanoate/enanthate blend into the delt was a small workout, LOL.
Everything seems fine so far. Took my daily dose of Ralox and SDrol. Tonight, 30 minutes prior to training comes the sub-q shot of Trest, SD again and the LGD.
Today is shoulders, traps, lower traps and abs, giving the elbow some rest. The mutherfugger hurts AFTER the workout. Did trigger point therapy, ice and took diclofenac. Waking up it was way better. My guess is, I will have to fight through it for the duration of the SD, then I may take 5 days rest, training only legs, abs and whatnot.
Outside, right where the joint is. Its not golfers tendonitis.
Remember that warm up I posted in my thread that i said virtually healed that issue for me. Give it a shot! I bet it changes things quickly... Mine was on the outside also. It was all the wrist stretching and it freed up whatever was bound and causing the inflammation.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember that warm up I posted in my thread that i said virtually healed that issue for me. Give it a shot! I bet it changes things quickly... Mine was on the outside also. It was all the wrist stretching and it freed up whatever was bound and causing the inflammation.
hairygrandpa what MrKleen73 said.
I used a warmup for about a year that really helps with the pain while working out. and the lifts that kill it don't do until it heals up.
Ice, Ice, Ice Did I say ice the hell out of it when you can?
If you want I can try to find it in a file. It has pretty pics of what to do to warm it up. I would have to probably scan it and email it to you in a PDF.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa what MrKleen73 said.
I used a warmup for about a year that really helps with the pain while working out. and the lifts that kill it don't do until it heals up.
Ice, Ice, Ice Did I say ice the hell out of it when you can?
If you want I can try to find it in a file. It has pretty pics of what to do to warm it up. I would have to probably scan it and email it to you in a PDF.
Thank you, brother.
Found a bunch of warm up -and stretching vids. Will use infra red light before workout -and do the "wrist-thingy stretches", ice afterwards.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, brother.
Found a bunch of warm up -and stretching vids. Will use infra red light before workout -and do the "wrist-thingy stretches", ice afterwards.
The specific one I used is in my thread just skip the shoulder rolling stuff, or don't because it is fugging awesome!!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrKleen73 , this one?

[video=youtube;8lDC4Ri9zAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=683&v=8lDC4Ri9zAQ[/video]

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those are the same stretches and warmups I do and they work great. I'm 53 and lift heavy, and really helps with shoulders, wrist and elbows.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did some of the wrist stretches -and elbow already feels better.
Currently preparing for gym. Took my gear. Same as before, Trest sub-q = no pain or PIP, smooth as a shaved puzzy.
Now "infraredding" the damn elbow as a warm-up for the upcoming gym.

IMG_20180403_194005.jpg

DemntedCowboy , seems you are right. In my case heat brings apparently more relief than ice. Will do both as you suggested. Thank you, friend!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gym

cable bent over low pulley TUT 3.1.1
22lbs x12/12/10

cable lean out lateral raises TUT 3.1.1
20lbs x10/10
30lbs x11/9

Seated smith reverse shrugs
holding on top 3 sec. /lowering 3 sec./ 1 sec. up: TUT 3.3.1
150lbs x 11
200lbs x7/6/6

seated shoulder press machine
70lbs x15
90lbs x11
100lbs x9/8/8

reverse pec deck
190lbs x10/9/12

DB shrugs 2x 80lbs, slow
15/12/12/8

incline crunches w. medicine ball over head 6lbs
22/14/11

Roman chair leg raises
16/11/11
holding 2 sec x5

seated lateral raises machine TUT 4.1.1, one armed
40lbs x10/10
70lbs x10/10/10

one armed landmine press TUT 3.1.1
45lbs+bar x10/10
90lbs+bar x8/7

cable reverse "V" flies (lower traps)
2x15lbs x10/9/11/7

Post workout meal: huge bowl of beans with smoked pork

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While sitting in front of the computer, in my undies and playing with my penis, I had an idea.
They test urine for drugs, meaning that piss is anabolic. Wouldn't drinking your own piss, while on roids, be a good idea? I mean, with a vanilla flavored whey shake it shouldn't be that bad, right?

Reactions: Nac
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
While sitting in front of the computer, in my undies and playing with my penis, I had an idea.
They test urine for drugs, meaning that piss is anabolic. Wouldn't drinking your own piss, while on roids, be a good idea? I mean, with a vanilla flavored whey shake it shouldn't be that bad, right?

It’s times like this I regret checking updates whilst drinking my morning coffee......

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is just wrong !!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Definitely be a great pwo. You’d get really aggressive, super pissed.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established

Some guys do it... I remember reading a think about lyoto machida (ufc fighter) talking about the health benefits of drinking urine and that he does it... Why you would admit to doing that on an international platform? Idk anyways that was around the same time i stopped being a fan of him. Coincidentally that was also around the same time he started getting his ass beat almost every fight he had

jrb_062

Awards
Some guys do it... I remember reading a think about lyoto machida (ufc fighter) talking about the health benefits of drinking urine and that he does it... Why you would admit to doing that on an international platform? Idk anyways that was around the same time i stopped being a fan of him. Coincidentally that was also around the same time he started getting his ass beat almost every fight he had
He let everyone in on his little secret.... evened the playing field ;)