Blast from the past supplements ( Pics )

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven’t but that sounds like a great idea. I’ve been meaning to pick up some sabroxy XT from you as I have yet to try it. Now I’ve got more motivation!
If you do try that, let me know what you think. I love Sabroxy XT and sometimes take 1 capsule per day, sometimes 2 caps once per day, and sometimes 1 capsule twice per day based on what my day is going to be like - and I just recently had picked up some phenylpiracetam again and I definitely notice more benefit from a lesser dose with it when stacked with Sabroxy XT.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone know what the best sketchiest equivalent to this would be these days? Fastin by hi tech are pretty good but much more mild. Dunno if im missing some that are out there.
It was DMAA basically with some small extras so I would say best option would be getting some DMAA

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i just feel like the dmaa of today isnt what it once was...unless im just fried
It's not.... I'm not sure why it's different but it is. I remember all the DMAA products when they first came out and the stuff today just isn't like them. And I went off of stims for quite some time to come back to see if the DMAA products today work the same and they just don't.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How did the Mecha run go? How did you dose it?
Dosed it 100mg per day all the way through both bottles. I'd probably compare it to something like p-mag or h-drol but with quicker strength gains. I'd rank it in between the two with h-drol being the winner IMO.

tstrogo93

Awards
It's not.... I'm not sure why it's different but it is. I remember all the DMAA products when they first came out and the stuff today just isn't like them. And I went off of stims for quite some time to come back to see if the DMAA products today work the same and they just don't.
def feels like a different substance all together...wonder if the quality is really that diff or if ppl were putting something else and labeling it as dmaa

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
def feels like a different substance all together...wonder if the quality is really that diff or if ppl were putting something else and labeling it as dmaa
It wouldn't surprise me. I had actually bought some of the OG Dust from Blackstone Labs with DMAA (because I loved it and they were phasing it out) and stored them in a cool dry place hoping that it wouldn't go bad. For some reason, it went bad. I stored other powders that lasted just fine but Dust completely clumped together and looked weird and discolored. I kept it sealed and stored it with other pills and powders that stored perfectly fine well past their expiration but Dust did not. I was pretty upset when I opened them up and saw that.

Now here's another weird thing. I didn't just store tubs of OG Dust but I also stored sample packets of OG Dust with it as well. And for some reason the sample packets lasted just fine. The only thing I can think is that even though the tubs were "sealed" and unopened I guess they weren't really "sealed" enough and the sample packets were? Either way it really pissed me off. Couldn't care less about the money I just wanted the product.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any Thoughts on this @Mike Arnold ??
I have 7 boxes of the original product from PA, however I never tried it. They're probably worth so much now, that I wouldn't want to open a bottle.

I have original 100mg capsules that Nutraplanet sold too!

I remember the original PWO like Mesomorph, in comparison to when Gaspari put it in their products it felt nothing alike.

tstrogo93

Awards
It wouldn't surprise me. I had actually bought some of the OG Dust from Blackstone Labs with DMAA (because I loved it and they were phasing it out) and stored them in a cool dry place hoping that it wouldn't go bad. For some reason, it went bad. I stored other powders that lasted just fine but Dust completely clumped together and looked weird and discolored. I kept it sealed and stored it with other pills and powders that stored perfectly fine well past their expiration but Dust did not. I was pretty upset when I opened them up and saw that.

Now here's another weird thing. I didn't just store tubs of OG Dust but I also stored sample packets of OG Dust with it as well. And for some reason the sample packets lasted just fine. The only thing I can think is that even though the tubs were "sealed" and unopened I guess they weren't really "sealed" enough and the sample packets were? Either way it really pissed me off. Couldn't care less about the money I just wanted the product.
sometimes i feel like they "enhance" their samples

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just an fyi because I also love demiurge but you can still find phenylpiracetam. It’s not as easy at it used to be but it’s out there and I will still combine 200mg once a week with my pre for a great workout and productive day
Thanks for the heads up. It’s been a while since I’ve taken any Noots. I’ll have to research some places to get some.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We released Anacyclus XT which is the same as the original PES Anabeta and has had great feedback on it.

There are still some companies that offer Phenylpiracetam, I would just be very careful who I trust on it because legit raws are very hard to get. I'll take a capsule sometimes with 1 capsule of Sabroxy XT and 1 cap of Eria Jarensis caps.
Oh wow. That Anacyclus XT sounds like just what I need. Once it’s back in stock I’ll for sure be grabbing some. Thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh wow. That Anacyclus XT sounds like just what I need. Once it’s back in stock I’ll for sure be grabbing some. Thanks!
Thank you. We hope to be restocked within the next 2 to 3 weeks on it, but DPS has some in stock now if you ever shop there.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you. We hope to be restocked within the next 2 to 3 weeks on it, but DPS has some in stock now if you ever shop there.
DPS has some good sales going on right now!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Dirty Dan
pick it up from DPS bro .. hard to beat $24/bottle

code : DPS10

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Dirty Dan
pick it up from DPS bro .. hard to beat $24/bottle

code : DPS10
Get the SNS creatine HCL too! Stuff has zero bloat; it’s so awesome to be taking creatine again and not feeling like I’m pregnant or about to hit the toilet.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get the SNS creatine HCL too! Stuff has zero bloat; it’s so awesome to be taking creatine again and not feeling like I’m pregnant or about to hit the toilet.
agree .. my fav .. ever stacked HCL + MCC , one of my fav stuff.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First sup I ever tried, and it had more kick than any cardarine I've tried since.
View attachment 228780
RIP jerry ward, he brought some great stuff and think he was the main reason why people started going with EAA over any aminos.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh wow .. had the same bottle wish i kept mine .. it was horrible though lol
Yea, the quality’s awful. I pretty much only use steel shakers now and the difference between them is night & day.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any Thoughts on this @Mike Arnold ??
DMAA is as easy to get as ever. I don't think the discrepancy is due (in most cases) to "bad" DMAA, or anything like that. Rather, a lot of people today are using DMAA solo and then comparing it to the DMAA products they used to use. But remember, those products often contained much more than just DMAA. They usually contained a handful of different stimulants (and other stuff), which is not the same thing as using DMAA by itself.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That makes sense !!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do we value old supplements?

As in I got tubs of Craze, Hemorage etc

I was going to put them online for auction, I've seen Craze go for $500 a tub...that was many years ago tho.

I wonder if it's better to put insane prices on them, and leave make an offer...rather than auction.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How do we value old supplements?

As in I got tubs of Craze, Hemorage etc

I was going to put them online for auction, I've seen Craze go for $500 a tub...that was many years ago tho.

I wonder if it's better to put insane prices on them, and leave make an offer...rather than auction.
That makes sense to me. You aren’t in a rush to move them, so keep the prices high. People love to feel like they got a deal/negotiated down. They would rather pay $10 after it originally said $20 than get it for $5 straight up.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That makes sense to me. You aren’t in a rush to move them, so keep the prices high. People love to feel like they got a deal/negotiated down. They would rather pay $10 after it originally said $20 than get it for $5 straight up.
I mean I could list Craze at $1,000, and just see what I am offered.

As far as I can tell, I haven't seen a legit listing of any original DMAA products for many years.

I even have original Stim X, which probably hasn't been seen for a decade.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ if you’re talking about eBay, they’ve cracked down on what can be sold…

Also their “final value” fee is atrocious.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ if you’re talking about eBay, they’ve cracked down on what can be sold…

Also their “final value” fee is atrocious.
I think it's less when you sign up as a store, monthly fee and less %>

They haven't cracked down on much to be honest.

DMAA is illegal to manufacture? Since when it is illegal to sell personal use?

Craze doesn't have anything listed on its label which is technically banned, so I think eBay would have a difficult time removing products.

Most the original DMMA products I have, contain G/oil the original ingredient on the label.

I can't find anything on T&C on eBay, even if someone reported it would be a bit of work for someone at eBay to determine if the product is banned.

I highly doubt they give that much of a f##k.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it's less when you sign up as a store, monthly fee and less %>

They haven't cracked down on much to be honest.

DMAA is illegal to manufacture? Since when it is illegal to sell personal use?

Craze doesn't have anything listed on its label which is technically banned, so I think eBay would have a difficult time removing products.

Most the original DMMA products I have, contain G/oil the original ingredient on the label.

I can't find anything on T&C on eBay, even if someone reported it would be a bit of work for someone at eBay to determine if the product is banned.

I highly doubt they give that much of a f##k.
He's right, man.
They've cracked down a LOT.

Will they allow the DMAA?
I don't know, but I can't find ANY on their site.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's right, man.
They've cracked down a LOT.

Will they allow the DMAA?
I don't know, but I can't find ANY on their site.
They cracked down years ago.

1. I won't list DMAA. I simply don't need too, I'll use Hemorage *RARE*.
I'll post the profile via photo, because there was non DMAA HEMORAGE.
It would have to be manually reported, no doubt as there's plenty of losers on the planet.

People will know the profile, however I won't write any keywords.

I don't care if it's removed, people will message me and I'll have their details.

I'll also list on FB, Gumtree and Reddit.(Loads on Reddit looking)

I might create a 15 minute website, and have my listings & prices.

Basically directly everyone from eBay to the website.

Multiple listings, literally everyone will know when I wrote CRAZE original.

Craze does not contain DMAA, eBay literally would have no grounds to remove it and use those listings to direct traffic to all my DMAA products or mailing list til I sell everything I got.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They cracked down years ago.

1. I won't list DMAA. I simply don't need too, I'll use Hemorage *RARE*.
I'll post the profile via photo, because there was non DMAA HEMORAGE.
It would have to be manually reported, no doubt as there's plenty of losers on the planet.

People will know the profile, however I won't write any keywords.

I don't care if it's removed, people will message me and I'll have their details.

I'll also list on FB, Gumtree and Reddit.(Loads on Reddit looking)

I might create a 15 minute website, and have my listings & prices.

Basically directly everyone from eBay to the website.

Multiple listings, literally everyone will know when I wrote CRAZE original.

Craze does not contain DMAA, eBay literally would have no grounds to remove it and use those listings to direct traffic to all my DMAA products or mailing list til I sell everything I got.
You're right, they DID crack down years ago. ... And they continue to expand their cracking down.
They Do give a ****. ... Probably for legal reasons.

It sounds like you've got a decent plan.
Good luck.
(y)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried to see this on E-Bay and they removed it with in a hour !

M1 D.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I took a bottle of it and got nothing out of it essentially, but I can’t recall what I read later on. I know the black pill M1D was definitely DHEA.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that there is some misunderstanding about eBay and why they're cracked down.

eBay has cracked down a lot and they don't need what anyone considers valid reasons - their valid reason is that they can't afford to legally be seen as having illegal products sold on there. They don't have to justify it to anyone besides their legal team.

If they think its illegal or if they think it can get them sued, they put it as a banned term in an algorithm and that's that.

Another thing that people don't seem to think about is that even sites like eBay are required to comply with credit card processing guidelines - granted they have more sway over it because of being a massive company, but almost any credit card processor will cancel your payment processing now days over DMAA and many other types of products. That's why you see so many of the sites that still sell stuff like that having to use overseas credit card processors.

Of course people try to go around that and some may successfully do so, but they run the risk of eBay permanently banning their seller account and also reporting the sellers to PayPal who may then freeze all funds in the person's PayPal account and permanently ban them from PayPal.

^^^ I've known people that that's happened to and there's no discussing it with them, you're just banned, frozen, and done.

So anyone doing it, just be careful. If its the only thing you're going to sell on eBay and if you never use PayPal, it may not matter. But if you have a seller account in good standing and/or use PayPal regularly, then you need to weigh whether its worth losing it or not.

panico.pt

Awards

Taking advantage of the cue. Anyone found out what it was?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 230105
Taking advantage of the cue. Anyone found out what it was?
first couple batches no i dont think we know if it was spiked or not

later batches where pple had to 3-4x the servings, i believe it was what was on the label lol

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Has anyone else had to do with this one?
Somadrol - Booster d'Entrainement Musculaire

I used the original version in 2015. And I say Original because it was very quickly replaced by another version called 2.0

The first version I took was probably with something hidden because it had a very fast and dry anabolic effect.

2 years later I recommended following their new version and I no longer felt the same effects. When I went to see the reviews.

I saw lots of guys saying "Old version please"!

By exploring the arguments a little more.

I was starting to see guys saying that the manufacturer had taken down a popular product. But no one really said what. Some said that there was Epi other Armistane and other Dhea and trace of tren... But it is a product that has been lying around since 2010 and the restrictions meant that they could no longer sell under this recipe .

Today the new recipe is based on spice and other vitamin....

I did a search for fun and we can no longer find the comments attached to the reviews of the time