Blast from the past supplements ( Pics )

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I not sure if this company is still around, but it was the only company I ever saw that packaged their protein in a cardboard jug! If I remember the protein tasted pretty much like the jug!

View attachment 213347
If you think about it no different than my oats, sugar, flour, grits, cream of rice, they all come in paper/cardboard. Not sure what material they used in the above but it should not bleed into the protein, I wonder what the hell happened with these.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you think about it no different than my oats, sugar, flour, grits, cream of rice, they all come in paper/cardboard. Not sure what material they used in the above but it should not bleed into the protein, I wonder what the hell happened with these.
If they didn't put any sealant on the cardboard, the "taste" could leak into the product.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
USP compound 20 was alleged to be spiked at one point I believe. All I know is that I liked it.

Never heard anything about Ultimate T being spiked but it was the only test booster I had ever taken that noticeably worked.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
USP compound 20 was alleged to be spiked at one point I believe. All I know is that I liked it.

Never heard anything about Ultimate T being spiked but it was the only test booster I had ever taken that noticeably worked.
Ultimate T was aggravating my gyno and I gave it all away. They gave me a few bottles to try and it didn’t really do anything besides make my nips itch.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
That bottom pic. That brand had one called S1+ It blew me up fast!!
What was S1+? 1-Test, Original 4AD combo in a transdermal?

I believe you.

I was doing just fine natty, but that 3 week cycle was next level, like Captain America coming out of the machine lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice to hear, just want Steve to get healthy first !!
Thank you. I really appreciate it. It's been a really, really rough last few months.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still waiting for @sns8778 to do a take on Recomp20, assuming those ingredients were legit.

And yes, I know obviously he has other priorities right now.
Recomp20 is actually in now. I just need to finish the write up to be able to release it. That's the case for several new products - we have several new ones that are in stock now but I'm just behind at life and needing to get the write ups done to release them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Recomp20 is actually in now. I just need to finish the write up to be able to release it. That's the case for several new products - we have several new ones that are in stock now but I'm just behind at life and needing to get the write ups done to release them.
Good to see you back. Get healthy, we will still be here when you do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad your back in the game STEVE!
I've been working the whole time. It's just that my schedule is more limited now due to recovery and doctors appointments, which is a big part of what lead to me taking a break from here. I'm pretty much behind at life but trying my best to get caught up on things.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to see you back. Get healthy, we will still be here when you do.
Thank you. I really appreciate it. I'm going to post some here the best I can. My schedule is just a lot more limited now with doctors appointments and physical therapy daily. I love interacting and helping people on here.

I just wish that there wasn't a certain amount of negativity that comes along with posting here now days. That's been the biggest reason I hadn't started back on here sooner.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. I really appreciate it. It's been a really, really rough last few months.
Hey I texted you a while ago! Got ghosted.
Glad your alive!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was pink magic already posted?
what about black liver?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was pink magic already posted?
what about black liver?
pink magic yes .. dont think we missed any USP LABS products lol

what was black liver ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey I texted you a while ago! Got ghosted.
Glad your alive!
Text me again. I replied. But my area had some bad storms the last couple of weeks and my iMessaging sometimes wasn't going thru when I thought it was.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This bottle gave me some nostalgia lol. What was it again?
thats what the whole thread is for :)
i love looking back and talking about them

CP20 was prop blend of Symplocos mainly along with N-Couma N-Caffeoyldopamine

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ultimate T was aggravating my gyno and I gave it all away. They gave me a few bottles to try and it didn’t really do anything besides make my nips itch.

Because Epi-Andro ?

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Oh ok. That's what I thought to myself.
I don't see what would have caused this kind of effect.
Especially since the rest of the supplements, seem to be only
"vitamin". From my simple experience I doubt that they bring something so high.. (. (If we are talking about USP LAB) )

I still have a bottle of U-T (USP ), did it go well with it.

I switched to Optimize-T 😁, which I find far more superior.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Steve I don't know what but if I can be of any help to you please just let me know.
I really appreciate it.

I feel like in the time I wasn't posting on here that it seems like talk about SNS and CEL products really dropped off a lot; and I felt like a lot of our products got overlooked a lot anyway. So just anything that anyone can do to help increase awareness of them is really appreciated.

I'm going to try to start posting on here some again but I'm way behind and need to get caught up on off the forum stuff too. We have quite a few new releases that have came in that are just sitting here that I haven't been able to release yet bc I haven't finished the write ups. So I just desperately need to get caught up with business and life in general.

And plus, in just a couple of days of posting, its the same people that seem to want to waste time and bicker and take little shots at me an the companies just to try to be annoying and I just don't have the time and patience for it anymore. Same reason I had almost stopped posting even before the accident.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now we have this as an aleternative

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings per container: 90

Finabolon Proprietary Blend - 292 mg

Tribulus Fruit Powder

Fenugreek Seed Powder

Cayenne Pepper Fruit Powder

Other Ingredients

Gelatin Capsule

Rice Flour

Magnesium Stearate

Titanium Dioxide

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
QUOTE="GQdaLEGEND, post: 6517375, member: 252396"]

cant forget about IBE .. black vs white lid .. one contained a lil phera one straight epi lol

i know its still availble on Predator .. i was actually thinking of getting a bottle just to look at it lol
[/QUOTE]

Does predator ship to the US?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar