Blast from the past supplements ( Pics )

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ob.jpg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my favorite supplement of all time

I miss it dearly : (
i only ran it once .. and thought it was okay , but it was around the roid times where everything to me was like whatever lol

but saw some great progress from others and wish they never changed anything

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
i only ran it once .. and thought it was okay , but it was around the roid times where everything to me was like whatever lol

but saw some great progress from others and wish they never changed anything
It was a staple of mine, for a few years. By the time I enlisted, deployed and got back into the supplement game they were replacing it with their "Max Performance". Tried it and was very underwhelmed. I remember a lot of guys were disappointed, in comparison to the old formulation.

The Gaspari reps would argue with us constantly over on bb.com when we mentioned preferring the original... "Impossible! Compare the profiles!" I've utilized many creatine/carb blends and the OG Sizeon shits on them all. Maybe there was something not listed sprinkled in... idk.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It was a staple of mine, for a few years. By the time I enlisted, deployed and got back into the supplement game they were replacing it with their "Max Performance". Tried it and was very underwhelmed. I remember a lot of guys were disappointed, in comparison to the old formulation.

The Gaspari reps would argue with us constantly over on bb.com when we mentioned preferring the original... "Impossible! Compare the profiles!" I've utilized many creatine/carb blends and the OG Sizeon shits on them all. Maybe there was something not listed sprinkled in... idk.
Considering Gaspari was known for spiked products and not meeting label claims, I would bet heavily on it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

wasnt this one of the first DAA-sodium product

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i can hear hi tech saying "HOLD MY BEER"

Lol and anyone who has ever used real primo Ace tabs knows how disappointing even the real thing is. Like, even for women

I mean if you had an endless free supply, sure I’d eat them because they’re essentially side free, but they cost a fortune and do so little.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

wasnt this one of the first DAA-sodium product
I'm pretty sure this was part of my pct for a Mechabol cycle back in 2013. If its the one I remember, it was a purple liquid and tasted pretty damn good. Can't really say if it aided in my recovery though. I just remember my girlfriend at the time saying how sketchy it looked 😆

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure this was part of my pct for a Mechabol cycle back in 2013. If its the one I remember, it was a purple liquid and tasted pretty damn good. Can't really say if it aided in my recovery though. I just remember my girlfriend at the time saying how sketchy it looked 😆
to make you feel good about your PCT .. this was my first PCT ( Thank you GNC member )

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Athletes often use Ostarine to increase lean body mass and strength. It can also help reduce tissue damage from injuries such as tendonitis, bursitis, arthritis, and other degenerative conditions. Some users report an increase in sex drive during their cycle of Ostarine. I read it on https://rats.army/product/mk-2866-ostarine/. Ostarine does not aromatize into estrogen and does not affect the liver or prostate. It can help you achieve your fitness goals without the side effects of anabolic steroids or prohormones.
633AC51B-C735-442E-8899-A98404F6F418.gif

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Athletes often use Ostarine to increase lean body mass and strength. It can also help reduce tissue damage from injuries such as tendonitis, bursitis, arthritis, and other degenerative conditions. Some users report an increase in sex drive during their cycle of Ostarine. I read it on https://rats.army/product/mk-2866-ostarine/. Ostarine does not aromatize into estrogen and does not affect the liver or prostate. It can help you achieve your fitness goals without the side effects of anabolic steroids or prohormones.
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
WOW I NEED IT NOW!!

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established

I had a bunch of these C2 bottles that I got for $5 on clearance off a site that use to be a sponsor on here. I think it was called Custom Nutrition Warehouse.

This stuff was potent, a bit too much. Made my heart beat like crazy, probably the Synerphrine. I had a few bottles left up until a month ago. I tossed them. In hindsight, I shoulda asked if anyone on here wanted them. Doh!

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 214145View attachment 214146

I had a bunch of these C2 bottles that I got for $5 on clearance off a site that use to be a sponsor on here. I think it was called Custom Nutrition Warehouse.

This stuff was potent, a bit too much. Made my heart beat like crazy, probably the Synerphrine. I had a few bottles left up until a month ago. I tossed them. In hindsight, I shoulda asked if anyone on here wanted them. Doh!
The serving size/servings per container is making my head hurt.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Xtend.jpg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The serving size/servings per container is making my head hurt.
What’s so hard to understand

Bottle has 130+ capsules

Servings size 60 x 3 = 130+
26 x 3 = 130+

Lmao love how they put the plus sign, creator was like f this we ain’t spending time on this since we didn’t spike it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Remember the original MT - hydroxycut .. i believe this was linked to some deaths as it contained unknown amount of epherdine + other stuff

Never took it back in the day as i was skinny boy to begin with but heard some stories how people used to love the original

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Remember the original MT - hydroxycut .. i believe this was linked to some deaths as it contained unknown amount of epherdine + other stuff

Never took it back in the day as i was skinny boy to begin with but heard some stories how people used to love the original

Only heard the rumors..

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually like Hydroxycut for what it is. Solid dose of Yohimbine available at any grocery store. Bottles frequently on sale under $15 online. You definitely can do worse.

But I never quite understood what a “sensory experience” was, and it’s marketed pretty heavily here.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a few of these !!

Hydroxycut.jpg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

suggested dose :eek:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man, the memories.. I used to love that C2, the og Hydroxycut, and Xenadrine!! Those were so much fun and so effective!

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Man, the memories.. I used to love that C2, the og Hydroxycut, and Xenadrine!! Those were so much fun and so effective!
C2 was strong for sure. I didnt realize till years later how dangerous synephrine can be though. For me, it made me feel like I was going to have my chest burst open. I remember USPLabs was talking about making a stim-free version or one more focused on Chocamine which I love. Never panned out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is the effective dose, 15-22.5mg/day for about 2-3 weeks. Used M1T 3 times I think, and that dose will make you blow up. Last time I distinctly recall having to go buy bigger clothes about 5 days in.
half a tablet .. im good with gainz .. cant handle that shyt

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
C2 was strong for sure. I didnt realize till years later how dangerous synephrine can be though. For me, it made me feel like I was going to have my chest burst open. I remember USPLabs was talking about making a stim-free version or one more focused on Chocamine which I love. Never panned out.
so why does Synephrine feel like a pretty weak stim today? At least to me. Was the USP labs version secretly methyl synephrine or isopropylnorsynephrine? I feel a slight positive energy pick me up from advantra-Z but it falls squarely in my “mild Stim” category- no increases in HR or BP even close to 50 mg (165 mg standardized to 30% p-synephrine)

Genuinely curious on what I missed out on here

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
so why does Synephrine feel like a pretty weak stim today? At least to me. Was the USP labs version secretly methyl synephrine or isopropylnorsynephrine? I feel a slight positive energy pick me up from advantra-Z but it falls squarely in my “mild Stim” category- no increases in HR or BP even close to 50 mg (165 mg standardized to 30% p-synephrine)

Genuinely curious on what I missed out on here
I honestly can not tell you why I had the reaction I did. I was not new to stims at the time either. i would routinely take 600mg of caffeine at a time and also took DMAA and never had a bad reaction like i did with synephrine.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I honestly can not tell you why I had the reaction I did. I was not new to stims at the time either. i would routinely take 600mg of caffeine at a time and also took DMAA and never had a bad reaction like i did with synephrine.
I think this to be just one of those individual responses. I have not heard other people having that kind of experiences and I personally consider Synephrine to be a mild stimulant (which I like, cause' I can use it for appetite control, without too much stimulation). It might be a dosing thing too, I don't think I've ever tried over 120 mg. I think the typical suggested dose is something around 50 mg.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Synephrine The only stim I can't handle !

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established

Never got to try version 2.0, but the first version made me feel happy and relaxed. Smelled horrible though. I had a few bottles of this stuff but couldn't find any except one with a few left. I didnt chance taking them and dumped them. They smelled as bad as I remembered.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
View attachment 214362

Never got to try version 2.0, but the first version made me feel happy and relaxed. Smelled horrible though. I had a few bottles of this stuff but couldn't find any except one with a few left. I didnt chance taking them and dumped them. They smelled as bad as I remembered.
What was in it? Or you think it was spiked?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
What was in it? Or you think it was spiked?

Definitely the octopamine and blue lotus extract. Blue lotus is really potent and was banned in some European countries. I think CL removed it in version 2.0 but i cant remember. I dont think there has been anything like Yellow Neuphoria since. Really unique and effective product. I wish i could remember where I stashed the other bottles I had. My buddies probably snatched them as I remember giving some out for them to try back in the day.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely the octopamine and blue lotus extract. Blue lotus is really potent and was banned in some European countries. I think CL removed it in version 2.0 but i cant remember. I dont think there has been anything like Yellow Neuphoria since. Really unique and effective product. I wish i could remember where I stashed the other bottles I had. My buddies probably snatched them as I remember giving some out for them to try back in the day.
Ok. I've had a pwo with blue lotus, but it wasn't anything special. Could be a dosing thing too though. Octopamine I've seen in many pwo's and burners, but again no effects worth of note for me.

That bottle reminds me of Happy Bee 🐝

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I've had a pwo with blue lotus, but it wasn't anything special. Could be a dosing thing too though. Octopamine I've seen in many pwo's and burners, but again no effects worth of note for me.

That bottle reminds me of Happy Bee 🐝
Which PW has blue lotus? I would like to check it out. I have drank blue lotus tea a few times and it made me feel good and kinda trippy.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Which PW has blue lotus? I would like to check it out. I have drank blue lotus tea a few times and it made me feel good and kinda trippy.
It was in this Nordic Europe brand, but it doesn't have it anymore, guess due to the ban you mentioned.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 214362

I have been on this board for about a decade and represented CL for some years, and I have never even seen that product ever - very cool. Not many things in supplements are totally new to me like this, so this is a really cool discovery.

Thanks for sharing!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been on this board for about a decade and represented CL for some years, and I have never even seen that product ever - very cool. Not many things in supplements are totally new to me like this, so this is a really cool discovery.

Thanks for sharing!
Agreed. CL has a special place in my heart

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 214362

I remember that coming out around when black stone released theirs. Never got to try it, but heard good things.