Blast from the past supplements ( Pics )

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
how were you able to get those? how old are they?
I'm in EU, ordered from Germany. I assume them to be 'new', since the store was OOS a few months ago. I'll need to check the best before date now that you brought that up.

Edit: Exp: 9/24

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brawn Nutrition is crap.
One of my friends lab tested their Superdrol and m1T and both products contained.only DHEA
Seriously? Ugh. I have a bunch of "The One" and H-Drol from them. Bought a few years ago.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously? Ugh. I have a bunch of "The One" and H-Drol from them. Bought a few years ago.
I swear. He took both and felt nothing. Then he got mad. Paid 1000$ for the labtest. Both products contained only DHEA.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't bought anything Brawn in 4 or 5 years, but everything I ever bought from them was legit .....
HOWEVER, I think everything Brawn I ever bought was slightly to moderately underdosed.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That bottle of Boladiol’s twin brother is in service right now; took 6mg before speed bench last Tuesday 🥹
Sitting on a few bottles myself. Not sure what to do with them. The strength and energy pre is amazing. Better than Trest imo

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Brawn Nutrition is crap.
One of my friends lab tested their Superdrol and m1T and both products contained.only DHEA 😅
Man.. That's bad news. Brawn has had a good rep in Europe, but I'm going only by that - old rep. @Marne40 had their Epistane tested and it was 8 mg of Epi in what was said to be 10 mg caps. So little underdosed, but the real deal.

@PoSiTiVeFLoW did you run Brawn's Mecha?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man.. That's bad news. Brawn has had a good rep in Europe, but I'm going only by that - old rep. @Marne40 had their Epistane tested and it was 8 mg of Epi in what was said to be 10 mg caps. So little underdosed, but the real deal.

EDIT - not yet... Where would I sent my Brawn to get Tested cost effectively?

I've got a few Brawn Items (Pmag, Mecha, 11oxo) Will try the Mecha soon though, as I know exactly how that feels front the original LGI stuff.. and post bloodwork results.

So.. Mecha gives me "mild ALT/AST" rise versus other 17a orals when taking good cycle support + hydration (being a 4-chloro modified 17a methyl PH).
IF Mecha from Brawn is just DHEA... I get post cycle bloodwork so Then it wouldn't give me the same post bloodwork.. so while I didn't send it to a lab for XRD or FTIR or HPLC compound verification, that might be another way to know.

Last edited:
Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** not yet... Where would I sent my Brawn to get Tested cost effectively?

I've got a few. Brawn Items (Pmag, Mecha, 11oxo).....
I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post it so if not please let le know and I’ll remove it. But I think Janoshik is the place whee many people test their products.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is from 2015 so they may be different now :)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think he meant the incident he was telling about happened in 2015.

Btw, if you log or put up a review or something about the Brawn Mecha, I'd appreciate a tag, if you just happen to remember.
I will and since both Mecha and Pmag are similar, I edit my above post... If these are just DHEA when I run the Mecha not only won't it feel like "DMZ light" but it also won't elevate mildly my ALT/AST as Mecha does being a 4-chloro modified 17a PH.

While i could send samples to lab/Janoshik, post cycle bloodwork may also show whether it's just DHEA or not.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I swear. He took both and felt nothing. Then he got mad. Paid 1000$ for the labtest. Both products contained only DHEA.
We All appreciate the honest feedback, man!
(y):)💪

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Instead of taking a chance of Brawn’s mecha, why not some legit Turinabol? Serious question. I’ve run almost all of the pre ban steroids but the new renderings just seem too sketchy.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Instead of taking a chance of Brawn’s mecha, why not some legit Turinabol? Serious question. I’ve run almost all of the pre ban steroids but the new renderings just seem too sketchy.
For me it was about ease of access and I've read about Mechabol quite a bit and been interested about it for some time. Kind of just decided to throw it in when ordered other stuff. Reviews also positive on the site, that has a good rep as a solid shop in EU. I've also considered Brawn a solid brand thus far. The stuff Danes told about was a big surprise to me. Before this info I would've considered UGL's products to be a bigger gamble, than Brawn's.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me it was about ease of access and I've read about Mechabol quite a bit and been interested about it for some time. Kind of just decided to throw it in when ordered other sutff. Reviews also positive on the site, that has a good rep as a solid shop in EU. I've also considered Brawn a solid brand thus far. The stuff Danes told about was a big surprise to me. Before this info I would've considered UGL's products to be a bigger gamble, than Brawn's.
Well you’re not in America. In the US it’s just as illegal to possess shady Brawn Mechabol now as Turinabol from a UGL. And it’s likely someone in the US could source Turinabol state-side, so they don’t even need to risk customs the way an order from overseas would.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well you’re not in America. In the US it’s just as illegal to possess shady Brawn Mechabol now as Turinabol from a UGL. And it’s likely someone in the US could source Turinabol state-side, so they don’t even need to risk customs the way an order from overseas would.
Yep, I get that. I just gave my POV/answer for Wes's question. And actually Mechabol and all DS are just as illegal where I live, as Tbol and all steroids are. Not completely sure how up to speed the authorities are on DS and PH's though. But if you have a solid UGL plug you trust, then there really isn't a need for any DS. Other than for fun, or trying out new things, or if you know some particular compound that just works great for you.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I get that. I just gave my POV/answer for Wes's question. And actually Mechabol and all DS are just as illegal where I live, as Tbol and all steroids are. Not completely sure how up to speed the authorities are on DS and PH's though. But if you have a solid UGL plug you trust, then there really isn't a need for any DS. Other than for fun, or trying out new things, or if you know some particular compound that just works great for you.
Mechabol is a great compound, but I would hate for you to get a $5 bottle of DHEA.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was bought from one of UK's biggest suppplementstore
That particular store received multiple complaints from guys on this board around 2018 or so, because they sold them products that were fake, or bunk.
That doesn't mean it was their fault .... But they do have a history....

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have no way of knowing for sure (of course), but I'm wondering if what he got was counterfeit Brawn products....
The same thought crossed my mind. By their website, there has been counterfeits going around and there used to be an example picture of a fake Brawn product, that I've shared before on here, but isn't on the website anymore. Warning of counterfeits still on the site though.

Attachments

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That particular store received multiple complaints from guys on this board around 2018 or so, because they sold them products that were fake, or bunk.
That doesn't mean it was their fault .... But they do have a history....
This thread (and a few others) mention it:

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So hypothetically speaking, is there anything special one must do to clear customs with an order from the UK to the US?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So hypothetically speaking, is there anything special one must do to clear customs with an order from the UK to the US?
The only thing you can do is pray and click your heels 3 times. If it's banned/illegal and they open it you won't get the product, the key is if they open it. Before COVID this was a reliable way to get what you need.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The only thing you can do is pray and click your heels 3 times. If it's banned/illegal and they open it you won't get the product, the key is if they open it. Before COVID this was a reliable way to get what you need.
So let's say a buddy of a buddy of a buddy puts in a saucy order from overseas and the feds confiscate it. Are the feds going to go after him and put his name on a list or some sh1t?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So let's say a buddy of a buddy of a buddy puts in a saucy order from overseas and the feds confiscate it. Are the feds going to go after him and put his name on a list or some sh1t?
I have had more than one order confiscated in the past with no problems.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cause @Hyde sent me real LGI Mechabol from back in the day. It's pretty great. I was/am hooked, but noted on the T-bol have almost got that a few times... My UGL def has it on the regular. I still have 2x-3x bottles LGI Mecha to run, but if the Brawn was legit Mecha... I was pretty happy with having more of that long term.

I'm also getting to the point where I tried a little bit everything in 2016-2018, but now just want to have a 2-3 year "transformation stock / cabinet" so I can run TRT, lift, eat, take some extra PEDs when planned and have everything needed.. Liking Mecha so much being a "DMZ light" with like half the liver enzyme stress of say when I take actual DMZ or M-Sten... Mecha = Strength, good mood, good gains, less ALT/AST stress rise for a longer lifting cycle.

Granted I can manage that pretty M-Sten or DMZ type cycles better now with strong TUDCA + Nutriissa cycle support, hydration - but still. I also have Brawn PMag (another 4-chloro modified 17a like Mecha) and was really hoping to utilize these instead of more toxic 17a orals less frequently.

So yeah was trying to not buy anymore stuff for a while (since I stocked up), would be hella bummed if those turned out to be bunk and I need to replace them in the deck.

Last edited:
Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most likely as well as anyone they are associated with. I'm not saying they will but things have changed drastically over the past 3 years, years ago everyone would tell you to stop being scared and order it, I would have been one of them.