Blast from the past supplements ( Pics )

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Most likely as well as anyone they are associated with. I'm not saying they will but things have changed drastically over the past 3 years, years ago everyone would tell you to stop being scared and order it, I would have been one of them.
True. Things ain't what they used to be

tstrogo93

Awards
Man I still remember the first time I tried it, I blew up but by week 3 I was so lethargic could barely get out of bed lol I like msten way better.
what is it about msten and sdrol that cause the lethargy?

Is it all due to suppression or toxicity as well?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

There’s probably a bunch of things. The liver stress is one, I know for some people, liver support can offset that. I think injectables often cause less lethargy, but don’t quote me on that, I don’t have any experience. I think part of it could be the anabolic signals causing your body to eat up nutrients. That ones a bit of a stretch though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Absolutely not suppression of natural testosterone. If it were, you could fix that with injectable testosterone, and yet guys still often feel like crap on these orals.

Even with liver support, I lose my appetite & notice immense lethargy in less than a week. BP cranks up as well, and stamina greatly decreases.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cause @Hyde sent me real LGI Mechabol from back in the day. It's pretty great. I was/am hooked, but noted on the T-bol have almost got that a few times... My UGL def has it on the regular. I still have 2x-3x bottles LGI Mecha to run, but if the Brawn was legit Mecha... I was pretty happy with having more of that long term.

I'm also getting to the point where I tried a little bit everything in 2016-2018, but now just want to have a 2-3 year "transformation stock / cabinet" so I can run TRT, lift, eat, take some extra PEDs when planned and have everything needed.. Liking Mecha so much being a "DMZ light" with like half the liver enzyme stress of say when I take actual DMZ or M-Sten... Mecha = Strength, good mood, good gains, less ALT/AST stress rise for a longer lifting cycle.

Granted I can manage that pretty M-Sten or DMZ type cycles better now with strong TUDCA + Nutriissa cycle support, hydration - but still. I also have Brawn PMag (another 4-chloro modified 17a like Mecha) and was really hoping to utilize these instead of more toxic 17a orals less frequently.

So yeah was trying to not buy anymore stuff for a while (since I stocked up), would be hella bummed if those turned out to be bunk and I need to replace them in the deck.
What do you like about Mechabol so much? Curious as I love Tbol (and chemically they are similar)

On actual Brawn Mechabol, you can get it tested at Janoshik in EU

A friend used Brawn a Mechabol at 75mg for a week then moved up to 100mg for 4 days last year... with 2 pumps of IF Alpha Four and 2 Pumps of IF Alpha Hard and he said his weight went up over 3.5kg in those 11 days...

With a small surplus, so either that IF stuff is potent stuff or Brawn Mechabol Contains something or both haha.

Approx 11 days cycle as got Covid and had to stop)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you like about Mechabol so much? Curious as I love Tbol (and chemically they are similar)

On actual Brawn Mechabol, you can get it tested at Janoshik in EU

A friend used Brawn a Mechabol at 75mg for a week then moved up to 100mg for 4 days last year... with 2 pumps of IF Alpha Four and 2 Pumps of IF Alpha Hard and he said his weight went up over 3.5kg in those 11 days...

With a small surplus, so either that IF stuff is potent stuff or Brawn Mechabol Contains something or both haha.

Approx 11 days cycle as got Covid and had to stop)
Well I've said before it's like DMZ light. Makes mae lift hard.. puts ya in a good mood, only mildly toxic liver wise for the gains and not as harsh on cholesterol markers.

I mean being a 4-chloro modified 17a oral steroid I think is what makes PMag and Mecha good that way for me.

Don't get me wrong I just did an M-Sten cycle and like DMZ it's like wow, good gains for us tall ectomorph types.. but then again, even with proper cycle support and hydration those gains come at the cost of a bit more liver toxicity in terms of more elevation to ALT/AST and cholesterol LDL/HDL ratios being out of whack.

Still worth it but seems like I could run Mecha and PMag a little more often due to reduced impact to blood markers for gains that are almost as good.. not wow, but pretty good.

Others have reported similar. I have OG LGI Mechabol, haven't dipped into the Brawn Mecha yet but sounds good so far. Noted about Janoshik in EU, Thanks.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I've said before it's like DMZ light. Makes mae lift hard.. puts ya in a good mood, only mildly toxic liver wise for the gains and not as harsh on cholesterol markers.

I mean being a 4-chloro modified 17a oral steroid I think is what makes PMag and Mecha good that way for me.

Don't get me wrong I just did an M-Sten cycle and like DMZ it's like wow, good gains for us tall ectomorph types.. but then again, even with proper cycle support and hydration those gains come at the cost of a bit more liver toxicity in terms of more elevation to ALT/AST and cholesterol LDL/HDL ratios being out of whack.

Still worth it but seems like I could run Mecha and PMag a little more often due to reduced impact to blood markers for gains that are almost as good.. not wow, but pretty good.

Others have reported similar. I have OG LGI Mechabol, haven't dipped into the Brawn Mecha yet but sounds good so far. Noted about Janoshik in EU, Thanks.
Thanks for the detailed reply mate. I actually based on his feedback bought some Brawn Mechabol

Forgive me I’ve never used DMZ. I’ve used Halodrol and Turinabol (love this). I love these as make me stronger, leaner and bigger (everything you want) and low side effects profiles to but don’t bother with Halo as Tbol is just better IME. Like I just add lean dry lbs and become “thicker”... I’m wondering how is Mechabol for these traits?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the detailed reply mate. I actually based on his feedback bought some Brawn Mechabol

Forgive me I’ve never used DMZ. I’ve used Halodrol and Turinabol (love this). I love these as make me stronger, leaner and bigger (everything you want) and low side effects profiles to but don’t bother with halo as Tbol is just better IME. Like I just add lean dry lbs and become “thicker”... I’m wondering how is Mechabol for these traits?
If you are familiar with Halo and also the toxicity, then DMZ (Dimethazine) or two Superdrol molecules bound with an azine ring.. is similar to A Halo cycle.

So for the lean and dry traits, but thickening traits... Mechabol definitely (not a super "wet gainer") I have not done T-Bol but Mechabol could be also considered like Halodrol less harsh liver sides...

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are familiar with Halo and also the toxicity, then DMZ (Dimethazine) or two Superdrol molecules bound with an azine ring.. is similar to A Halo cycle.

So for the lean and dry traits, but thickening traits... Mechabol definitely (not a super "wet gainer") I have not done T-Bol but Mechabol could be also considered like Halodrol less harsh liver sides...
Sorry I may have misunderstood, your saying Mechabol is a “wet gainer”? the two I mentioned (Hdrol + Tbol) were very dry (IME)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry I may have misunderstood, your saying Mechabol is a “wet gainer”? the two I mentioned (Hdrol + Tbol) were very dry (IME)
No not a wet gainer, at all, sorry for the colloquialism.. pretty dry, maybe not super dry as it Spares my joints, knees.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No not a wet gainer, at all, sorry for the colloquialism.. pretty dry, maybe not super dry as it Spares my joints, knees.
I understand. So dry like Hdrol and Tbol? I was thinking you meant “wet” like Dbol haha

Also I see you mentioned Nutrissa cycle support, I’m in UK where did you order it? PM if you dknt

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never had a problem with brawn when buying from the UK supplier they recommended

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Best Trest that ever existed was Roys imo...RIP

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i never got to try that brand, would you say it was as good as the 97% trest PO used to peddle?
It was better then Pure Oils with ease. Better then any other brand I tried and I tried many of them.

Roy came out with Vertex tabs a few years after and those tabs even were not as good as the suspension.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was better then Pure Oils with ease. Better then any other brand I tried and I tried many of them.

Roy came out with Vertex tabs a few years after and those tabs even were not as good as the suspension.
I'm stumped how you beat a 97% purity, but wish I would have known about it.

but this was oral or TD?>

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm stumped how you beat a 97% purity, but wish I would have known about it.

but this was oral or TD?>
Oral and maybe thats why it harder then the INJ version?

I'm telling you, you could take 1mL and your 3 major lifts would increase 20lbs on day 1. That might sound like an exaggeration but I promise you it's not.

Mind you I was friends with Eddie (owner) of PO. RIP to him too. Sadly both him any Roy passed. Both of those brands were A++ and of course Eddie owned PHF and celtic labs too if I recall correctly.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oral and maybe thats why it harder then the INJ version?

I'm telling you, you could take 1mL and your 3 major lifts would increase 20lbs on day 1. That might sound like an exaggeration but I promise you it's not.

Mind you I was friends with Eddie (owner) of PO. RIP to him too. Sadly both him any Roy passed. Both of those brands were A++ and of course Eddie owned PHF and celtic labs too if I recall correctly.
i would suspect it was mentabolan which everyone indeed loved and had excellent results with it.. seems like nowadays oral trest preps are ment and not the PH to trest. it still works to a degree but nothing remotely similar to mentabolan, so I would guess thats why it was so good, plus it probably was able to get into the mucosal membranes and such since it was a liquid. again ... wish these guys were still around. nothing has ever been as good as those initial runs of product.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i was so pumped they announced appnut was making a come back .. but since may havent heard anything.
Yeah that would have been great!! They were one of my favorite supplement companies for a very long time. I liked damn near their whole line.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was selling this in GNC in 1996.

I was new to the supp game then, but my customers all were buying this stuff like crazy. It was a protein powder, but guys were claiming they were gaining 10-20lbs in month on it. It was $75 a tub and we couldnt keep it in stock

The Feds came in one day and seized all of it from the GNC I was working at. I forget the year, maybe 1998 that happened?

Anyways it turned out it had pure dbol powder in it.

So they were telling the truth. The good old days.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was selling this in GNC in 1996.

I was new to the supp game then, but my customers all were buying this stuff like crazy. It was a protein powder, but guys were claiming they were gaining 10-20lbs in month on it. It was $75 a tub and we couldnt keep it in stock

The Feds came in one day and seized all of it from the GNC I was working at. I forget the year, maybe 1998 that happened?

Anyways it turned out it had pure dbol powder in it.

So they were telling the truth. The good old days.

View attachment 223195
That seize resulted to some pretty jacked feds, probably.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i gotta ask?? why have you not used them? was hyde more accurate than even he thought? you museumin?
See .... this is part of why we're buds.
You make up some of the best words!!!
#museumin for the win!
:)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I appreciate your honesty! I remember there for a minute those things were selling for 500$ on the black market

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I travel to supplement shops. Stim-X (Got for $1/bottle) and OG Detonate (Got for $10/bottle) were only purchased a few years ago. Sometimes you find a shop with old inventory and the owner has no clue and is just happy to get rid of past expired supplements. It's rare but it has happened on my travels.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I travel to supplement shops. Stim-X (Got for $1/bottle) and OG Detonate (Got for $10/bottle) were only purchased a few years ago. Sometimes you find a shop with old inventory and the owner has no clue and is just happy to get rid of past expired supplements. It's rare but it has happened on my travels.
BigGame be like