******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest starting with the dose on the label.
Go from there.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can't rush perfection !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep in mind I got Covid and the whole BLR facility shut down, everyone went home for more than a week and we had to have the facilities professionally sterilized before we went back to work. So....there was a hiccup.
Otherwise we would have launched already.
But not to worry. We are back on track and product is being produced as we speak.
My expectation, realistically is Monday.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Echinacoside, Acteoside and Tub A increase growth hormone by mimicking Ghrelin. Comparable to GHRP6.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep in mind I got Covid and the whole BLR facility shut down, everyone went home for more than a week and we had to have the facilities professionally sterilized before we went back to work. So....there was a hiccup.
Otherwise we would have launched already.
But not to worry. We are back on track and product is being produced as we speak.
My expectation, realistically is Monday.
Today is Monday !! Can I order ? Can we order .

cbs49er

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This will be my first time purchasing one of your products, is it going to be available only on your site? Just want to make sure I get my order in quick, don’t want to risk this selling out

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw the email and was getting my credit card ready. What a tease! Hahahah

Really hoping the release is tomorrow. The sooner I can get a few bottles the better

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think reasonably we'd. We have the androgin in stock. Just filling additional product stock so things do run out mid sale.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So looks like it we keep our routine the same for the most part and just add this over 5-6 months we should start to see something I can only imagine and by month 7-8 is when this could shine is my guess . I’m for sure stocking up on 4-6 of them easily maybe more for my guys .

Wolfhound123

Awards
So looks like it we keep our routine the same for the most part and just add this over 5-6 months we should start to see something I can only imagine and by month 7-8 is when this could shine is my guess . I’m for sure stocking up on 4-6 of them easily maybe more for my guys .
I’m pretty sure your going to see some gains way before 5-6 months half a whole year is a little to negative for it’s expectations

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any specific dosing instructions seeing how it acts on GH. Empty stomach?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any specific dosing instructions seeing how it acts on GH. Empty stomach?
I would guess empty stomach before bed................. Just a guess ???

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what would you speculate the next best alternative dosing would be for those that eat relatively close to bed?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to re-read the write up but GH increase isn't Androgins primary MOA right?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to re-read the write up but GH increase isn't Androgins primary MOA right?
Primary MOA is direct androgen receptor binding. Basically its a SARM or naturally present anabolic steroid.
But its also a solid GH secretagogue comparable to GHRP6 in one study. Stronger actually.

The ginsinosides are primarily SARMs but act as GH secretagoges.
The Echinacoside and acteoside are primarily GH secretagoges but also bind to AR.

Its ok if you take whenever is best for you personally but I think we will see nutrient timing playing a role in those seeing the best results.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what would you speculate the next best alternative dosing would be for those that eat relatively close to bed?
Take it an hour or longer before your last meal of the day.

cbs49er

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bought 2 bottles the 25th without knowing about the promo code. Tried using your contact email but no response. Since it hasn’t shipped, can I still use the promo code?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bought 2 bottles the 25th without knowing about the promo code. Tried using your contact email but no response. Since it hasn’t shipped, can I still use the promo code?
Email isnt a good way to contact us. The email on marketing and sales is really just so the system works so the email is rarely if ever checked. Contact us through the contact page on our website. Someone will get back to you. We will figure out a solution.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has promo ended?
The Androgin intro is over but you can use code blr15
Or sign up for newsletter via our website contact page and you will be notified when we have another sale. Prob around the end of the month.

nnnnnn

Awards
The Androgin intro is over but you can use code blr15
Or sign up for newsletter via our website contact page and you will be notified when we have another sale. Prob around the end of the month.
Thanks. For anyone who wants to do bloodwork in the future, what type of bloodwork panel do you recommend? or what type of bloodwork did the test people request when you did the comparison of before and after?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks. For anyone who wants to do bloodwork in the future, what type of bloodwork panel do you recommend? or what type of bloodwork did the test people request when you did the comparison of before and after?
Interesting Question >>>>

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Male hormone panel.
Cbc
But again keep in mind this isn't a product that works by altering your hormones. So you may see nothing.

It works by binding to the androgen receptor
And the ghrelin receptors.

We think, at this time, it isn't suppressive.
Only more labs over time till tell the full story but clinical data supports the theory.

The point is that testosterone remaining mostly stable would be a major bonus but even if it drops the product still is massively effective.

You'll see after you have been taking a few weeks

nnnnnn

Awards
Male hormone panel.
Cbc
But again keep in mind this isn't a product that works by altering your hormones. So you may see nothing.

It works by binding to the androgen receptor
And the ghrelin receptors.

We think, at this time, it isn't suppressive.
Only more labs over time till tell the full story but clinical data supports the theory.

The point is that testosterone remaining mostly stable would be a major bonus but even if it drops the product still is massively effective.

You'll see after you have been taking a few weeks
Thanks for the reply Brundel. The CBC count has my curiosity as to why it was checked.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply Brundel. The CBC count has my curiosity as to why it was checked.
You are running labs. CBC is normal.
I would also run-
testosterone
free testosterone
SHBG
TSH
t3 t4
FSH
LH
E2

Wolfhound123

Awards
Guys, any clue if the integrity of the supplements get bad when exposed in a warm environment, cause my 6 androgins just came in and due to the weather the bottles are warm not hot but really warm

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys, any clue if the integrity of the supplements get bad when exposed in a warm environment, cause my 6 androgins just came in and due to the weather the bottles are warm not hot but really warm
No, I don’t see any reason to be concerned. Should be fine. Plus, the bottles likely absorbed more than anything.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How warm do you think thry get being shipped cross country in the back of a tractor trailer ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t worry too much about that. The only time it really concerns me is with peptides!

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@brundel @ValiantThor08 Hi guys, been a while! Hope you're all well! Brundel, is there a business email I can reach you on? This would be regarding our initial conversation on private messages.

Also, could someone tell me what Vendors /wholesale are carrying BLR in America?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@brundel @ValiantThor08 Hi guys, been a while! Hope you're all well! Brundel, is there a business email I can reach you on? This would be regarding our initial conversation on private messages.

Also, could someone tell me what Vendors /wholesale are carrying BLR in America?
Apart from private message here, fill this out:

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys! Are there any promo codes active currently!?

There was a mishap and I never recieved my 6 bottles of Androgin last time. Have a friend travelling to the states so I'm asking him to purchase for me. If anyone could let me know or inbox me a one off promo code it sure would mean a lot (on my salary 😂)! Thank you!! Can't wait to finally get in on androgin!

@ValiantThor08 @brundel hope you guys are well!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys! Are there any promo codes active currently!?

There was a mishap and I never recieved my 6 bottles of Androgin last time. Have a friend travelling to the states so I'm asking him to purchase for me. If anyone could let me know or inbox me a one off promo code it sure would mean a lot (on my salary )! Thank you!! Can't wait to finally get in on androgin!

@ValiantThor08 @brundel hope you guys are well!
Thanks for asking about us, I am more blessed than I deserve. I hope you are doing well as well.

You can use RYAN15