Black Lion Research BRAND product additions.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately no its in china limbo

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any third party certification or quality assurance for BLR?

A few articles about herbs containing a huge amounts of heavy metals etc and liver issues

A lot of supplement companies don’t even go that far. I understand that BLR have made claims to have the best extracts but never been told whether there was in house checking or any quality control

All good for trusting your sources but with all the stuff is going on RN i am a bit uneasy on taking any supplements anymore
Best you stop taking them.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Generally speaking many or most plants could have some metals in them. This is because plants are able to take these up into them from the soil and water etc. So this is largely dependent on your source of raw materials and their attention to detail during extraction process and their pre shipment testing (which all companies should be doing).
This is the data you see on the COA.
We do test from time to time. Our source has been the same for 11 years and so far we have yet to see even 1 quality control issue.

Basically everything comes from CHina so its important to have a strong supplier.
If you are buying random stuff off of alibaba or ebay etc, then I would be suspect of everything.
Even stuff on amazon these days because MANY of the vendors just search alibaba and buy the cheapest stuff they can find then list on amazon for a markup.
We have one of the best sources possible. VERY confident. Since day 1 we have always used our own raws to ensure quality. Most companies will just call their manufacturer and tell them what they want and the manufacturer will then source the cheapest stuff available. We have raws delivered to manufacturer direct so we know whats in our products.

Also for everyone reading this we will have hand sanitizer available probably tomorrow morning.
Only have about 1000 units but at least itll be enough to help some people get what they need.
Thanks for yours reply.

Manufacturers and suppliers make mistakes too and just because you “trust” them doesn’t mean much IMO

You should display the COA sometimes! :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have an idea too. You start your own supplement company.

I’ve been to quite a few sites that have so-called COAs. You know what I think of their 3rd party testing? They are out of date by years and mean nothing about the current batch of raw material.

I stay with companies having a history of successful products that don’t change their names like the wind blows.

BLR is solid.
Sorry you seem to feel otherwise.

View attachment 193084

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for yours reply.

Manufacturers and suppliers make mistakes too and just because you “trust” them doesn’t mean much IMO

You should display the COA sometimes! :)
Trust and honesty goes a long way in this industry which is full of snakes and con men.
90% of supplement brands never see a single COA in the entire life of their business.
Because they are just ordering whatever they think is popular from a manufacturer.
Do you see alot of companies posting COAs? Why not? Because they dont have COAs.
and finally.....Photoshop. Any company can just insert whatever onto a doc. Just like the same companies put stuff on their labels that is not in the product. Or put something like Eria jarensis on a label knowing its a synthetic stimulant in there instead.
I could name a dozen ingredients commonly listed on products everyone here takes that are absolutely false.
Of course youll see other brands chime in and harass me for saying this.

Any idea why Im not afraid to say it and everyone else gets upset?
Because in both cases we know whats in our products.
Makes sense?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I have an idea too. You start your own supplement company.

I’ve been to quite a few sites that have so-called COAs. You know what I think of their 3rd party testing? They are out of date by years and mean nothing about the current batch of raw material.

I stay with companies having a history of successful products that don’t change their names like the wind blows.

BLR is solid.
Sorry you seem to feel otherwise.

View attachment 193084
Don’t have to be a smart ass about it haha

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Trust and honesty goes a long way in this industry which is full of snakes and con men.
90% of supplement brands never see a single COA in the entire life of their business.
Because they are just ordering whatever they think is popular from a manufacturer.
Do you see alot of companies posting COAs? Why not? Because they dont have COAs.
and finally.....Photoshop. Any company can just insert whatever onto a doc. Just like the same companies put stuff on their labels that is not in the product. Or put something like Eria jarensis on a label knowing its a synthetic stimulant in there instead.
I could name a dozen ingredients commonly listed on products everyone here takes that are absolutely false.
Of course youll see other brands chime in and harass me for saying this.

Any idea why Im not afraid to say it and everyone else gets upset?
Because in both cases we know whats in our products.
Makes sense?
The industry is pretty ******

Even seeing COA can be useless as you say a lot of them are faked

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just wanted to provide some feedback for the Forskolin. I started taking it yesterday. 2 caps. Taken on an empty stomach twice. Have had no negative side effects at all. No stomach issues.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to provide some feedback for the Forskolin. I started taking it yesterday. 2 caps. Taken on an empty stomach twice. Have had no negative side effects at all. No stomach issues.
I can’t wait to pick some up. Waiting on Amento and follidrone to drop again. I’m stocking up then!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I need to place another order on cordyceps/Peak02 as I am running low on it. What is the eta on the Peak02 or cordyceps product?

I am also running low on follidrone, Nootrol and shield & Defend. I would like to do it all as one order if possible.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I need to place another order on cordyceps/Peak02 as I am running low on it. What is the eta on the Peak02 or cordyceps product?

I am also running low on follidrone, Nootrol and shield & Defend. I would like to do it all as one order if possible.
No present ETA at the moment. Will update when there is some info.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of our products should be back in stock within a week. Everything is already here just need to package.

Peak02 will likely have to wait for now.

I am considering launching a new anabolic but I am concerned that its not a good time economically because many people are not working and havnt been for months.

Please give us a yes or no if you would be excited to see a new anabolic and financially able to purchase.
If we get a good response Ill order raws and well have it within a month or less.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes (x3) carry the 2.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sneaks in. yes.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All of our products should be back in stock within a week. Everything is already here just need to package.

I am considering launching a new anabolic but I am concerned that its not a good time economically because many people are not working and havnt been for months.

Please give us a yes or no if you would be excited to see a new anabolic and financially able to purchase.
If we get a good response Ill order raws and well have it within a month or less.
Duh.....yes haha

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Bumping this information!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far so good with the “Yes”!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I say take preorders. Process the lot when enough people have been reached.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I say take preorders. Process the lot when enough people have been reached.
Historically that is a bad idea to take the money from preorders before having the product. Especially now during these times I would say that’s not a good game plan. Just my opinion.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s why it isn’t processed until he has the goods. Call it being paid beta testers if ya want lol. Time will tell either way.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s why it isn’t processed until he has the goods. Call it being paid beta testers if ya want lol. Time will tell either way.
So you think it’s a good idea for them to just hold out credit card information for a few weeks or months? Nah, man.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So you think it’s a good idea for them to just hold out credit card information for a few weeks or months? Nah, man.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Re: Pre-ordes.

I had a long and drawn out philosophical thought on the topic.
I don't think we'd be doing that. Other companies may for whatever reason but that's probably best left to digital content.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really think they all already do anyway lol. I feel you though Im just ready for a select few things so I can drop BLR $200. Thats just in what I want though. Their consumer base is all over the place. What items are you on the lookout for?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which color do you prefer?