Black Lion Research BRAND product additions.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have kme right now of course but our extract is expensive. Ours is about 10x the strength of others.
How much for 30 days of 2g per day like the studies?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much for 30 days of 2g per day like the studies?
Well this is the point. 1g of ours is like 10g of the stuff used in the studies.
This is why when competitors say theirs is better because they have 2g it is false. Still 80% less than ours.
We were very careful with our labeling. Would be tough to clone vector.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well this is the point. 1g of ours is like 10g of the stuff used in the studies.
This is why when competitors say theirs is better because they have 2g it is false. Still 80% less than ours.
We were very careful with our labeling. Would be tough to clone vector.
Gotcha. Well, either way, I’m just not interested in the rest of the ingredients in Vector. I just really want KME itself. Will you ever sell it solo?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maca was incredible for libido when I took it years ago. Haven’t found a quality one since! Excited BLR’s gonna carry it!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I cant lie alot of promising solo items in the works. Lets face it, something that helpful for BP would be amazing for an array of avenues. Way to hit the broader market.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can you guys bring AmentoPump or the ingredient to life??? I really have love for it but it was pulled too early and is hard to find!

thecave

thecave

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone just wanted to let you know that we will be adding some new products to our store.
Will have
60% forskolin caps
11% Salidroside caps
Glycerpump 100g
And several others. These will all have pricing that is exceptionally competitive.
The goal is to make some universal supplements available for use in stacks etc.

Let me know what you think and if you have any requests that are shared by multiples we will make them available as well.
Love Black Lion!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Well, either way, I’m just not interested in the rest of the ingredients in Vector. I just really want KME itself. Will you ever sell it solo?
is unlikely while it is in a product of ours. But maybe down the line if these types of products do well we can make everything available like epi and ecklonia etc

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ultimately it's just about showing some demand for it. If several people show interest I'll make it happen.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is amentopump different from regular amentoflavone?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will the 11% salidroside be available?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One ingredient I miss (that is compliant) is a high quality Acacetin (4'-methoxy-5,7-dihydroxyflavone) derived from Damiana.

I responded very well to it as a solo ingredient when it was offered by SD Pharmaceuticals. Its claim to fame is that of a natural aromatase inhibitor and it was an effective drying out agent that increased my libido. My balls seemed to enjoy it quite a bit too!

Another company on this board claims that oral bioavailability is poor. It sure didn’t seem that way, but maybe complexed with cyclodextrin would be (y)

Last edited:
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How is amentopump different from regular amentoflavone?
I believe them to be the same. Amentoflavone seemed to leave the market just as soon as it appeared. I dunno if it was the cost but I had 4 bottles of it and used it on two different occasions. I’d seriously love to use it again and I think it made a measurable addition.

Amentopump seems patented and is the only source of it I have found to date but it’s included in a full spectrum non-stim preworkout. I’d kill for someone to bring it to the market alone again!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will the 11% salidroside be available?
Saturday the bottled caps will be available. 50mg caps. 60count.
We dont have labels yet though. If you dont want to wait we can probably print something out.
Should have labels within 10 days or less.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Artemisia Iwayomogi extract
Ill take a look at properties and extraction processes etc. Im sure we can do this as well.
Anyone else into it?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also will have Peak02
Have some now and will likely list soon.
Should we do powder or caps?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you tried it? Not a pleasant taste (to me at least). I usually throw back 4g and quickly chug as much water as I can stomach
I do raw powder cordyceps daily

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also will have Peak02
Have some now and will likely list soon.
Should we do powder or caps?
I still get more out of high quality cordyceps extract then Peak02 in the gym at least. I do appreciate both though.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
What about anacyclus pyretherum, something like the old Anabeta Elite?
Rob Regish utilised anacyclus in a supp called progenadrex which I ran, great ingredient, able to eat a ton on it and the food pumps were great

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If brundel is able to make an extract like the very anabolic OG Anabeta products- that would be huge...as well as displace some theories about those OG products. Subsequent versions of Anabeta didn’t feel like Anabeta at all. Nor did a competitor’s very popular test booster- which is a great product, but certainly not the potent anabolic we saw many years ago.

If it’s truly possible to make a potent anabolic extract from Anacyclus- it would surely be a very popular product!

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be interested in a good cordyceps extract and an ecklonia cava extract. I will probably pick up some of the glycerpump too.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
How bout a high quality Divanil. Any chance you ship to Canada?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For Anacyclus, I’d be very curious what PES extracted it for back in the day. I always assumed it was a high percentage of one (or more) of the Alkylamides.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For Anacyclus, I’d be very curious what PES extracted it for back in the day. I always assumed it was a high percentage of one (or more) of the Alkylamides.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How bout a high quality Divanil. Any chance you ship to Canada?
Honestly I think divanil is a metabolite.
We tested 10x samples and they were all negative for divanil. I think its a myth that its present in nettle.
I guarantee they were referring to divanil in the below study regarding semisynthetic origin.

Lignans from the roots of Urtica dioica and their metabolites bind to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).
Schöttner M1, Gansser D, Spiteller G.
Author information

Abstract

Polar extracts of the stinging nettle (Urtica dioica L.) roots contain the ligans (+)-neoolivil, (-)-secoisolariciresinol, dehydrodiconiferyl alcohol, isolariciresinol, pinoresinol, and 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran. These compounds were either isolated from Urtica roots, or obtained semisynthetically. Their affinity to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) was tested in an in vitro assay. In addition, the main intestinal transformation products of plant lignans in humans, enterodiol and enterolactone, together with enterofuran were checked for their activity. All lignans except (-)-pinoresinol developed a binding affinity to SHBG in the in vitro assay. The affinity of (-)-3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran was outstandingly high. These findings are discussed with respect to potential beneficial effects of plant lignans on benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys think about a stim only product.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you guys think about a stim only product.
I would love this idea but can I suggest something? There’s several stim products that are good but the problem is they come in 60-90 caps. That basically gives you one dosage a day and a lot of times the product is active for only 4-6 hours. Would be nice to have something with 120 caps and dosed good enough where 2am/2afternoon is sufficient for the average person but still allow a 3 cap max for some of the stim junkies out there. This is the main reason why I do Bronkaid and caffeine only. For 20$ a month I can fill my needs with just those 2 dosed two times a day.