Better FormaSurge batch

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, I feel obliged to post this because it is a great development. Just received my new bottle of FormaSurge this week and the consistency is MUCH improved. It is not as watery, the formestane seems to be much more micronized and it seems to dry faster. Kuddos to BPS for listening and making what appears to be some improvements. I can't see anyone complaining about the formula/carrier now, it is far better than I could have asked for.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Guys, I feel obliged to post this because it is a great development. Just received my new bottle of FormaSurge this week and the consistency is MUCH improved. It is not as watery, the formestane seems to be much more micronized and it seems to dry faster. Kuddos to BPS for listening and making what appears to be some improvements. I can't see anyone complaining about the formula/carrier now, it is far better than I could have asked for.
Good, it worked great ether way, now get it in stock :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Restock will arrive at Nutraplanet on Thursday.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Must admit my first bottle of FormaSurge was pretty damn messy and it crapped up the outside of the bottle bad. Glad to see some improvements have been made as I absolutely love the formula.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
This thread reminds me that I need to get some more forma myself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Luckily Nutraplanet is freshly stocked.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update on this. I can't use it at all unless I put it on thick skin like my thighs. The first batch may not have been as well micronized or in solution as well but it did not irritate my skin. I am sorry to say but I can't use it anymore. I liked the fact I could dose it higher without the negative impact that a high dosed AI will have on my joints like 75-100 mg of say Erase will do but if you have a rash, what's the point? I will just use BLR Formeron from now on as it never had that effect on me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update on this. I can't use it at all unless I put it on thick skin like my thighs. The first batch may not have been as well micronized or in solution as well but it did not irritate my skin. I am sorry to say but I can't use it anymore. I liked the fact I could dose it higher without the negative impact that a high dosed AI will have on my joints like 75-100 mg of say Erase will do but if you have a rash, what's the point? I will just use BLR Formeron from now on as it never had that effect on me.
Have you tried moisterizing along with the application? This seems to help me a ton as i have the same problems with transdermals.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried moisterizing along with the application? This seems to help me a ton as i have the same problems with transdermals.

agreed. lotion isn't just for the manhood.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using this carrier for over 10 years. While I had irritation problems at the beginning, once I figured out that it was a dryness issue, I have had zero problems since.

I use BoBu Body Butter a couple of time a week.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
What effects does a product like this have on someone like me who is only 21?

Considered buying Formeron but the sales are terrible on it, is this as effective and what results might I see? Diet is perfect and so is training, prepping for the branch warren with a coach

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What effects does a product like this have on someone like me who is only 21?

Considered buying Formeron but the sales are terrible on it, is this as effective and what results might I see? Diet is perfect and so is training, prepping for the branch warren with a coach
The main benefit is localized estrogen control, such as in your pec/oblique/armpit area with is difficult to target with other products and diet. It will also impart a hardening effect as well as contribute to muscle growth and increase in libido.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
The main benefit is localized estrogen control, such as in your pec/oblique/armpit area with is difficult to target with other products and diet. It will also impart a hardening effect as well as contribute to muscle growth and increase in libido.
Big man chiming in lol. Awesome thanks for replying. I will certainly look into adding this to my arsenal

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its irrelevant at this point; I am going to give my bottle to someone. Its not essential for my success and I won't use something that causes any form of side effect to that extent when it is simply for asthetics not my overall health. I like the idea of formestane as an AI but I am sticking with the ones I know work well for me like aromasin or arimistane from now on.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its irrelevant at this point; I am going to give my bottle to someone. Its not essential for my success and I won't use something that causes any form of side effect to that extent when it is simply for asthetics not my overall health. I like the idea of formestane as an AI but I am sticking with the ones I know work well for me like aromasin or arimistane from now on.

Dont blame ya bro just was trying to offer up a solution.