Best Weightloss Supplements???

brex2ww

brex2ww

Awards
Need to help with this. Done a lot of research and wasted a lot of $ on name brand products that don't work. Suggestions???

Ganched

Awards
Cissus Qaudrangularis

A few years back I was in a nasty accident and spent a lot of time in rehab. I couldn't exercise, got depressed, divorced, the whole routine, and of course I packed on the pounds. I tried all sorts of brand name products and did the same as you, blew a lot of cash. I am in my late 50s and was convinced that I was stuck! Then I started taking cissus quadrangularis - in big doses (4 servings, 2 grams per serving, mixed with dark cocoa in chocolate whey isolate as this stuff taste like s**t). The only other supplement I take regularly is R+ALA (alpha lipoic acid).

I adopted the eating routine in the Warrior Diet, the food recommendations from the Primal Blueprint, and the exercise routines laid out in Convict Conditioning. Now I eat about 3000 calories per day, up from 2200 when I gained a lot of weight. In the last year I dropped over 50 pounds! Crazy. This spring I decided to make the effort and research the supplement industry. My conclusion - the same - there is so much bull and crap. A company with a good research program can only develop a product or two a year - at best. Most of it is just hype and bad science. I chose only two company's product lines - PES and USP Labs. I still buy other products from other companies once in a while (I really like Southland's Revamp) ... Right now, I am taking USP Labs super cissus caps to work for my joints; and to attack that last 10-20 pounds of stubborn fat I just started the PES stack (Alpha T2 and Erase). It will be interesting to see what happens. All the best, R

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
sounds like Ganched is working for USP...i tried 2 bottles of that cissus quadrangularis from USP for joints to no aval..guess its just me

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like Ganched is working for USP...i tried 2 bottles of that cissus quadrangularis from USP for joints to no aval..guess its just me
It is not just you. I'm on my second bottle of SuperCissusRx and haven't noticed a thing. Purchased two bottles just make sure I gave it a fair chance.

Ganched

Awards
Hi Plenny - sadly not employed by USP, could use the extra $. To be honest, USP is very conservative with its recommended dosing - at two caps per day it had no effect on me either. After going through half a bottle I thought I was being ripped off... so using Google, I found a lot of research papers (as well as USP's patent claims) and almost every author (including USP in its patent claim) recommended dosing at 6-8 grams per day. When I pushed to that number, within a week joints mobility improved, and I started dropping weight. To keep it affordable I bought cissus in bulk (both NP and USP Powders) - awful taste - but it worked and continues to work for me. All the best ...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Osteo-Sport to be logged with our Neovar if anyone is interested

:) down with that hahah

gwulbrecht72

Awards
My best experience with a weightloss supplement has most definitely been with OEP...of course, you do need to make sure your diet and workouts are on point if you're trying to drop bodyfat, otherwise, you're going to keep on wasting money. Best of luck!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hi Plenny - sadly not employed by USP, could use the extra $. To be honest, USP is very conservative with its recommended dosing - at two caps per day it had no effect on me either. After going through half a bottle I thought I was being ripped off... so using Google, I found a lot of research papers (as well as USP's patent claims) and almost every author (including USP in its patent claim) recommended dosing at 6-8 grams per day. When I pushed to that number, within a week joints mobility improved, and I started dropping weight. To keep it affordable I bought cissus in bulk (both NP and USP Powders) - awful taste - but it worked and continues to work for me. All the best ...
When I worked (if we can call it that) for USPL payment was in form of supplements anyway. The 10% Super-Cissus RX is a joint supplement, not a weight loss supplement (even if you did lose weight while using it) so I wouldn't even begin to bring it up in regard to weight loss tbh.

Try Osteo-Sport if your looking for joint support and for fat loss try alpha t2 and our (AppNut) lipo pm. Pm me for discounts and free shipping. Lastly I might be having a few promotions for our Osteo-Sport to be logged with our Neovar if anyone is interested.
If the Osteo-Sport extract is the 5% one (which USPL used back in the day before the partners split and AN was born) then I would suggest this, even as an ex-rep for USPL I have to give props to the 5% extract as having fantastic ability of strengthening avascular tissue.

On topic though, and without suggesting any particular brands, if your diet is in check then you'll want something that increases insulin sensitivity. With a good product you'll get fat loss without strength or size loss.

brex2ww

brex2ww

Awards
Any thoughts on MusclePharm Shred Matrix? It's been suggested I try it for a thermogenic fat burner. Just wondering if it's ligit as they claim it to be.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anabeta!!!!!!!
Shred matrix is legit...

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
You gotta try Genomyx products, they rock. The alpha-yohimbine (Rauwolscine) in Alphaburn is completely blunted with insulin so take it without food under fasted cardio conditions and watch the fat disappear

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You gotta try Genomyx products, they rock. The alpha-yohimbine (Rauwolscine) in Alphaburn is completely blunted with insulin so take it without food under fasted cardio conditions and watch the fat disappear
Good call...fasted cardio is also not always possible...what would YOU do next?

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
I had some life changing results taking TTA-500 (4 caps a day) and AlphaBurn (1 cap every two hours until my first meal then would use Genomyx Eviscerate at night). I would wake up and not eat for 8 hours or so. I never experienced any muscle loss because the TTA-500 makes your body constantly be in fat burning mode while the AlphaBurn allows fat to be released from even the most stubborn areas. My appetite was completely demolished and I never craved food in that 8 hour period. The best thing is from what I experienced, the body conserves all glycogen stores and basically utilizes only fat while at rest. After the 8 hour fast, I would have 2 fruits and go work out, and I actually had some of the best workouts of my life and had complete energy. After working out, I had a huge dinner and sometimes would barely be able to make it to calorie maintenance levels because I was so full. Add some ALCAR to that and you have one extremely dirty stim-free fat burning mix.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
super cissus is the ****. i dont like USP labs all that much but cissus is one thing i do like.

my bro had major pain in his wrist/elbow area and started taking the cissus and its gone. it helped my back as well.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
N2Burn and Alpha T2, so far (9days) it has treated me very well. Lost 2-2.5lb so far and hope to cut another 3 at the end of 4wks. 1 inch off my waist already too.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
OEP + erase + anabolic pump has been amazing for me

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is nice to see so many people naming PES products.

Thank you to Ganched, WhatsaRoid, runner_79, gymrat827 and carpee. We appreciate your support. :)

Ben

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
It is nice to see so many people naming PES products.

Thank you to Ganched, WhatsaRoid, runner_79, gymrat827 and carpee. We appreciate your support. :)

Ben
I've used every product, aside from
The newer t-2, and none have let me down.

Got in on that anabeta deal this week. Can't wait to get back on it

And shift is incredible. Favorite non-stim

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My buddy has lost about 65 pounds over the past year. Every time he has hit a plateau, he has me pick up a bottle of OEP for him. He swears by it. I think he's on his third bottle now.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My buddy has lost about 65 pounds over the past year. Every time he has hit a plateau, he has me pick up a bottle of OEP for him. He swears by it. I think he's on his third bottle now.

Who wants to be stimmed out/cracked out though?. I guess some people like that feeling, just not me.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He definitely likes that aspect of it. He works nights from 2100 - 0500 though.

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
Need to help with this. Done a lot of research and wasted a lot of $ on name brand products that don't work. Suggestions???
You look like ur diet is in check. So just say F it and get some ERASE or Formestane, worked AWESOME for me.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TTA, Raspberry Ketones, and green tea caps are an effective fat loss supplement stack that I use.