best ursolic acid product

uvawahoowa

Awards
Just reading over the benefits of ursolic acid, any opinions on the best product with ursolic acid, or if just a stand alone what the best timing/dosage is.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
ursolix or ursobolic from e-pharm. both have decent doses, I've used ursobolic while on a cut and really liked the results from it

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals Fat-Free is a very solid formula containing UA. Nearly impossible for us to keep in stock!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm waiting for the UR spray to be back in stock.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Transdermals are more effective?
The problem that "plagues" ursolic acid products is the low oral bioavailability. Hence why people take a bevy of capsules daily. Transdermal rids ursolic of this bioavailability issue.

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
Ursolix is treating me well at 12-16 caps a day (3-4 caps, 3-4x daily). Fluctuating within a pound or two of 170, but leaning out (been using for almost a month now). Thinking of running Ur Spray sometime down the road.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Transdermals are more effective?
Not if you get the oral dosage correct, but you do not need as high of a dose with transdermal application.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't ran UA yet, but when I do it will be two bottles of UR spray.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The UR Spray...if you're going to get ursolic acid, get the newest one from the guy who brought it to the market

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
The problem that "plagues" ursolic acid products is the low oral bioavailability. Hence why people take a bevy of capsules daily. Transdermal rids ursolic of this bioavailability issue.
no its more than that.

it has to be derivatized into a soluble form. regular ursolic acid would just sit on your skin and not absorb at all

this sort of explains it

http://wp.me/p2tv3A-kj

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't argue with the alpha dog of supplements :p PA is good at this haha
He has spent more hours researching UA than anyone. Its easy to copy a product. Its hard to develop a new product, especially with new ingredients

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
I"ve kept my eye on UR Spray and pulled the trigger on the dual pack. Do you guys see any conflict in running it with ArA and/or Matt's Ab Advanced?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I"ve kept my eye on UR Spray and pulled the trigger on the dual pack. Do you guys see any conflict in running it with ArA and/or Matt's Ab Advanced?
I don't see a problem with Arachidonic Acid at all, however Patrick Arnold himself has said that the thing with topicals or transdermals is that you should only run 2 at once , and that being A LOT. But I do love AA , so I would say just keep the dosing spread apart, since the UR spray is meant to be a systemic product (correct me if I got terminology wrong) meaning no matter where you apply its meant to act a whole on the body and going directly into bloodstream , and AA is more of a spot reduction wonder (Yes I love the stuff), so just make sure you apply first thing out of the shower after drying out completely (UR SPRAY) and let it dry on your skin for about 15 mins (it should be gone in seconds but let it get absorbed) and if so you wish you can then apply AA, I would however wait around 1 hour before AA. Just my 2 cents

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
nope

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I don't see a problem with Arachidonic Acid at all, however Patrick Arnold himself has said that the thing with topicals or transdermals is that you should only run 2 at once , and that being A LOT. But I do love AA , so I would say just keep the dosing spread apart, since the UR spray is meant to be a systemic product (correct me if I got terminology wrong) meaning no matter where you apply its meant to act a whole on the body and going directly into bloodstream , and AA is more of a spot reduction wonder (Yes I love the stuff), so just make sure you apply first thing out of the shower after drying out completely (UR SPRAY) and let it dry on your skin for about 15 mins (it should be gone in seconds but let it get absorbed) and if so you wish you can then apply AA, I would however wait around 1 hour before AA. Just my 2 cents
if the spot reduction topical only goes in a specific limited spot then he can spray the ur spray everywhere else

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Agreed and fair point :)

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for all the info. Glad to make it over to these forums from the bb.com ones.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got two bottles on the way

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Started my UR spray last week. I let yall know any updates and will do a review in a couple of weeks

f1ghter33

Awards
i used to take ninja !!

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
How would this compare to say PES Shift?
I notice ALR have brought out exchange which is usrsolic acid

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Shift is not a UR product. It would be a nice addition to any day burning stack you run.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Nah, I meant stand alone, side by side as fat burninh performance

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
just buy my stuff and stop asking questions

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
The UR Spray worked better than any of the capsule forms for me.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today marks the end of week 2. No difference yet to speak of except feeling a little more pumped during the day. No fat loss so far though

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Today marks the end of week 2. No difference yet to speak of except feeling a little more pumped during the day. No fat loss so far though
It takes a while, I think it has more potential for recomping than cutting :p