best topical for tightening loose skin

GIJane1928

Awards
i run AA on and off and love the effect on my abs. a friend recently lost a lot of weight and has loose skin issues in the abdominal area and some on the arms. which topical do you recommend to help address this issue? also, will there be a rebound effect in those areas after stopping use? thanks!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
i run AA on and off and love the effect on my abs. a friend recently lost a lot of weight and has loose skin issues in the abdominal area and some on the arms. which topical do you recommend to help address this issue? also, will there be a rebound effect in those areas after stopping use? thanks!
Subbed for answer, I also have some stretch marks/ loose skin around my arms from my fat days

daman43

Awards
Matt stated a few days ago that he was working on a product for that exact purpose.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I would love to know the answer to this, however iirc an old thread, there is no clear solution to this.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As best I know, as of right now none of our topicals are going to do a strong job on the really loose stuff. Both Smolder and AA have skin tightening ingredients, but the really loose stuff from say massive weight loss not so much. It will probably help some, but don't expect miracles. AA is most likely your best bet.

GIJane1928

Awards
so... order some smolder or can she use the AA on her arms too? thought it was more for visceral fat...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so... order some smolder or can she use the AA on her arms too? thought it was more for visceral fat...
Must have missed the arm part. Smolder would be best there but you might let Matt weigh in first on everything before ordering.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are correct. AA is for visceral fat.Eviscerate can be used effectively on the arms. I have a skin tightener formula that should be ready to test here in a few more weeks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are correct. AA is for visceral fat.Eviscerate can be used effectively on the arms. I have a skin tightener formula that should be ready to test here in a few more weeks.
I think a lot of people will love having that as an option.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think a lot of people will love having that as an option.
outside of virile mane, this has proven to be the most difficult formula of all.

GIJane1928

Awards
i read about that that formula in another thread. absolutely interested in that. ok so eviscerate it is. i'm going to pick one up for myself too just to see. thanks again for the help!