Best topical ?

G

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Who makes the best topicals? For bulking and recomp or even cutting ? Just want to know what every thinks is best for each . What ingredients should I look for ? I am sure there will be a lot of opinions on this any info would be great to give me a starting point to do more research. I am going to start a mk 677 by muscle gelz soon and wondering if there is anything better or that might complement what I am using . Currently on a trt dose of 200mg test cyp a week and 100 Iu hcg . As well as animal pak fish oil whey natto creatine and a clean mass protein diet occasionally throw in fiber pills and other vitamins if my macros do not come out right but only vitamins no real hardcore supplements.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to start a mk 677 by muscle gelz soon and wondering if there is anything better.
i would save money and find oral mk677 - how on earth can something above 500 daltons be transdermal?

Ibutamoren | C27H36N4O5S - PubChem
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Ibutamoren
Ibutamoren | C27H36N4O5S | CID 178024 - structure, chemical names, physical and ... Molecular Formula: C27H36N4O5S. Molecular Weight: 528.668 g/mol.

Ibutamoren mesylate | C28H40N4O8S2 - PubChem
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Ibutamoren_mesylate
Ibutamoren mesylate | C28H40N4O8S2 | CID 6450830 - structure, chemical names, ... Molecular Formula: C28H40N4O8S2. Molecular Weight: 624.768 g/mol.
real interesting to hear replies on this one :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
check out iconicformulations.com and ironlegion.com all we sell are transdermals….use my code THEBIGT at both sites and save 25%.

C

Canuckguy

Awards
I like Prototype Nutrition's E-spray. I'm on my third bottle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
check out iconicformulations.com and ironlegion.com all we sell are transdermals….use my code THEBIGT at both sites and save 25%.
Any transdermal fat burners? Oh and good to see you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any transdermal fat burners? Oh and good to see you
XI-KT was unfortunately dc'ed but i'm a big fan of Invictus....go to ironlegion.com or iconicformulations.com and check out the transdermals-get 25% off with code THEBIGT....

yes, good to see you too!!!

T

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
I like Prototype Nutrition's E-spray. I'm on my third bottle.
I really want to try that e spray. I loved epic unleashed transdermal and have been looking for another transdermal epicatechin since they discontinued it.

A

alec321

Awards
Can you give some more detail on your experience please bud? I can't find much of anything about E spray!

N

nump

Awards
E-Pharm Pump Spray or Prototype Nutrition UR Spray. They're pricey, but work. Pump Spray contain's 25% less Ursolic Acid than UR Spray and instead contains Triacetyladenosine for a pump.

I've noticed fat loss and all day muscle fullness without much change in diet. I've been on it for the past 3 months. A month's supply will be around $100 since a bottle last two weeks. Obviously, it's not for those on a budget, but if you can afford it, then it's one of the most effective supplements out there.

https://epharmnutrition.com/products/pump-spray
https://prototypenutrition.com/collections/all-products/products/ur-spray

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
E-Pharm Pump Spray or Prototype Nutrition UR Spray. They're pricey, but work. Pump Spray contain's 25% less Ursolic Acid than UR Spray and instead contains Triacetyladenosine for a pump.

I've noticed fat loss and all day muscle fullness without much change in diet. I've been on it for the past 3 months. A month's supply will be around $100 since a bottle last two weeks. Obviously, it's not for those on a budget, but if you can afford it, then it's one of the most effective supplements out there.

https://epharmnutrition.com/products/pump-spray
https://prototypenutrition.com/collections/all-products/products/ur-spray
So 1 bottle of UR only goes out to about 2 weeks? It says 1 mouth on the directions but I’m assuming that’s way underdosed?

T

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Iron legion invictus is great for cortisol control, and I'm considering trying their 7dhea as well.

BLR make Exothermic which has some fat loss and AI

Muscle Gels I haven't tried, but androhard and androshred look interesting.

I would try invictus, it works, it's natty and it is healthy. I'd love XI-kt back again though.

N

nump

Awards
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Iron legion invictus is great for cortisol control, and I'm considering trying their 7dhea as well.

I would try invictus, it works, it's natty and it is healthy. I'd love XI-kt back again though.
Trying andro hard now. Using virtus as AI and Mr Supps Tudca and dermacine for support

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trying andro hard now. Using virtus as AI and Mr Supps Tudca and dermacine for support
AndroHard is probably one of my favorite products. I just feel bad ass on it and I’m the king of the bedroom also.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Invictus and vii-kt [7-keto] are a great fat burning stack!!!

go to ironlegion.com and use code THEBIGT and save 25% off entire line of products.

D

div1872

Awards
  • Established
I had good results from Invictus and vii-kt. Currently using Androshred which is good but not Invictus and vii-kt good.

Would love to try vi-kt keep seeing it’s off the market. I’ve just noticed one of my favourite supp shops in the UK stocks it.

How is vi-kt for fat loss?

T

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
I had good results from Invictus and vii-kt. Currently using Androshred which is good but not Invictus and vii-kt good.

Would love to try vi-kt keep seeing it’s off the market. I’ve just noticed one of my favourite supp shops in the UK stocks it.

XI-kt is great for fat loss, and as a mild anabolic it gives a nice gentle recomp. The salvo carrier is spot on and it works. It would be great to see a replacement product.

There is an 11-oxo product in one of the UK shops that might be worth a try at some point.

D

div1872

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take to notice these benefits m and does it need a pct?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used blr exotherm and really enjoyed it. I ran a log on it before it was released thanks to brundel.

dsade from Evomuse has some excellent transdermals. Eviscerate regular and plus were also ones I used during cuts. Effective products.

I would say this to you.... Transdermals are tedious, can be very messy, sometimes smelly and there are chances of it transferring to others during close contact. This was my main problem, trying to have a quickie with my lady and having to wash off before so she didn't start burning lol. It kinda ruined the mood and took alot of explaining smdh.

T

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take to notice these benefits m and does it need a pct?
Invictus is natty! In fact it could be used during pct.

XI-kt is a mild androgen and would need a minimal pct, personally I run a serm, but many just use an otc product.

Vii-kt and androshred are 7dhea and don't need pct.

Androhard needs a proper pct and on cycle support.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
forma stanzol was hands down the best topical when it was around....now a days I think my favorite is icognogenin, still a bit goopy but the best laxo product on the market

T

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Forme stanazol was formestane similar to formeron. Keep an eye out, as Brundel has been saying that will be rereleased in the UK this year.

N

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
XI-kt is great for fat loss, and as a mild anabolic it gives a nice gentle recomp. The salvo carrier is spot on and it works. It would be great to see a replacement product.

There is an 11-oxo product in one of the UK shops that might be worth a try at some point.
XI-KT is back in stock in a couple of UK shops.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Invictus is natty! In fact it could be used during pct.

XI-kt is a mild androgen and would need a minimal pct, personally I run a serm, but many just use an otc product.

Vii-kt and androshred are 7dhea and don't need pct.

Androhard needs a proper pct and on cycle support.
I highly recommend Invictus as part of pct...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Invictus/vii-kt combo is hard to beat, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
forma stanzol was hands down the best topical when it was around....now a days I think my favorite is icognogenin, still a bit goopy but the best laxo product on the market
I truly share your love for transdermal formestane...also truly happy you enjoy the iconogenin!!!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iconogenin coupon code?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
absolutely, gotta save a buck where you can!!!

btw-THEBIGT also works at ironlegion.com.
Truth. A penny saved is a penny earned. To be spent on another supp.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What kind of pct for a solo run of AndroHard ? thanks bros

C

Canuckguy

Awards
What have you noticed on this? How are you dosing?
Sorry for the late response. I have been spraying about 30 sprays of E-spray in the morning....usually spraying upper torso, neck, behind the ears, tops of feet, arms. I have noticed the gains in my upper body like I'm pumped...and I can see the outline of my stomach. I am happy with it. I am making slow but steady gains lifting.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the late response. I have been spraying about 30 sprays of E-spray in the morning....usually spraying upper torso, neck, behind the ears, tops of feet, arms. I have noticed the gains in my upper body like I'm pumped...and I can see the outline of my stomach. I am happy with it. I am making slow but steady gains lifting.
Damn 30 sprays.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Second (or third) vote for PN UR-Spray.