Best Test Booster: Testopro or Activate Xtreme

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking to run another Test Booster; which do you prefer and why when it comes to Testopro or Activate Xtreme?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do the Activate Xtreme/Triazole stack. Its the best stack I have ever tried as far as strength, libido, and even some fat loss.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
very interested in this thread!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
No doubt a stack of that or Testopro/Stoked would be the best, but looking at a single product.

Do the Activate Xtreme/Triazole stack. Its the best stack I have ever tried as far as strength, libido, and even some fat loss.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
I have used testopro, triazole and just started activate x.....if only one, i would have to go with triazole....prolly the most effective single supp ive tried

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I've used the old Activate Extreme and Testapro. I can't comment on the new version of AX, but given the choice, I'd choose Testapro over the old version of AX. I noticed better libido and quicker results with Testapro. ood luck!!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never used either but from a friends feedback, Testopro would be the one to go with.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never used either but from a friends feedback, Testopro would be the one to go with.
i had bloods before and after on testapro, free test was just short of being doubled. i don't remember exact numbers, but if you look in archives you can find my log-i was very impressed with testapro.

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
OK here goes, I will more than likely be burned for this. If I take a supp. to raise my free test such a Activate, or Testopro would they in return also raise my DHT levles? I already have thinning hair and don't want to add fuel to the fire. I have used DTHC, which caused alot of shedding. I normally just use Toco-8 good for the hair, and FSH, LH. Thanks for shinning some light for me. Mark

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I had weird results with activate extreme wasnt what i was looking for im one of the only people ive seen with kinda weird results but id go with testopro i havent used it but havent heard anyhing bad about it.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so everybody is saying testpro so my question is what would be the best stack with testpro?i wish i would have seen this two days earlier.i would have added testpro to my order of triple crown stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so everybody is saying testpro so my question is what would be the best stack with testpro?i wish i would have seen this two days earlier.i would have added testpro to my order of triple crown stack.
if you have the erase, use it, lol. adding testopro would amp it up, imo.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i love the way testopro is looking......and sounding....and tasting..what?
hahaha havent used it myself but if i was going for a natty t-booster, testopro would be it. look like a awesome ingredient profile to me, made by one of the finest supp companies in my opinion, and has some sick feed back. i want some!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but honestly, i wanna see some logs on Free Test. i love the stuff and i plan to stack it soon with IGF 2 or HGHup.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you pick testoPRO, i would stack it with Prime or IGF 2

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

I would do the SWOLE stack or UBT stack

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've recently run them both (along with TCF-1) and this is pretty how much how I break it down: AX gave me better gym results, but I was lethargic most of the time. Testopro was a lot more smooth and did more for the libido.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just stack Prime with TestoPRO if you have testoPRO already. you get great strength gains plus libido

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
I've used both. I like Activate Xtreme, of course I am biased. TestoPRO is a solid product and one of few test boosters I would actually use.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've used both. I like Activate Xtreme, of course I am biased. TestoPRO is a solid product and one of few test boosters I would actually use.
are you a rep for ds? sorry haven't really seen you around enough to know!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always use AX simply because I always have good results. Pyto Testosterone and AX would be my choice, throw in some Erase and DAA and you are gtg for a nice natty stack.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Loving AX personally, had better results then Testopro, but still liked it. Two of the better Test boosting products out there!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Loving AX personally, had better results then Testopro, but still liked it. Two of the better Test boosting products out there!
but you are using ax AND triazole, right? so you can't really say ax is better than testapro.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
but you are using ax AND triazole, right? so you can't really say ax is better than testapro.
I ran it solo about 2 months back before my recent cycle running it with triazole. For that matter also ran triazole solo first before stacking. Sorry for any confusion :).

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
one of my favorite stacks was dermacrine, testopro and prime..loved it.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
I really like Activate Xtreme, i think its one of the better formulated testosterone boosters. TestoPro looks really solid as well however i havent tried it myself so idk. By far though Mass FX and Activate Xtreme are two of my favorite and IMO two of the most effective test boosters on the market.

the new bulbiline products look great too but havent tried em yet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had a blast logging testopro. my libido went waay up, alpha male and motivation were very high, and aggression in the gym was up. the strength gains came mostly because i was just so dammed motivated.

given the choice of activate extreme or testopro i would choose testopro every time.:bling:

my testopro log is in here somewhere, but i really enjoyed it.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
Maybe.....but ive run derma enough to know it was enhanced with the other two products quite a bit...this was the lv..
Should add I just did activate with derma and didnt notice much.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Used TestoPro as a part of my last PCT and I thought it helped get my libido back up pretty quick. I was using nolva for my serm and usually that kills my libido.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What ever came of the Divanil issue where it turned out all the batches going out for every supplement was highly underdosed at the extracted amounts, was this ever corrected??

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used TestoPro as a part of my last PCT and I thought it helped get my libido back up pretty quick. I was using nolva for my serm and usually that kills my libido.
Testopro does a great job with the libido. My guess is the testofen which has proven human studies proving it raises free test plays a part in this.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Only way to make it better is to add in some Lean Extreme, that worked well for me with Testapro, and also when running the Swole stack. LX is one of my favorite supps, just wish AI would make something like that (HINT, HINT!).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Only way to make it better is to add in some Lean Extreme, that worked well for me with Testapro, and also when running the Swole stack. LX is one of my favorite supps, just wish AI would make something like that (HINT, HINT!).
until they do, try some erase, george. i have never stacked testopro/erase but i bet it would be a beaut.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe.....but ive run derma enough to know it was enhanced with the other two products quite a bit...this was the lv..
Should add I just did activate with derma and didnt notice much.
I love Dermacrine however it is a mild PH, so I would take it out of the equation here. Personally I like Testofen/Divanil/ and Fadogia< you could add DAA and resveratrol but that would be quite expensive.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I never tried Testopro but I kind of doubt that based on the ingredients in Testopro.
until they do, try some erase, george. i have never stacked testopro/erase but i bet it would be a beaut.
Thanks, already have that one planned out,lol. It also has slight cortisol control if I'm not mistaken.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just saying for me, testofen never did anything. On the other hand Fenugreek did help a ton in the libido department but nothing regarding strength or anything else. Most of the ingredients in TestoPro were in products that I have tried already and got average or so-so type results. However the ingredients in Triazole were new to me besides the Maca and Zinc, and Bioperine.

I do believe AI to be an excellent company with great products but TestoPro just isn't for me.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just saying for me, testofen never did anything. On the other hand Fenugreek did help a ton in the libido department but nothing regarding strength or anything else. Most of the ingredients in TestoPro were in products that I have tried already and got average or so-so type results. However the ingredients in Triazole were new to me besides the Maca and Zinc, and Bioperine.

I do believe AI to be an excellent company with great products but TestoPro just isn't for me.
Sorry it didn't work well for you.:(

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the information. I've had stuff not work for me as well too. Every body is different to a degree.