Best test booster/stack for building muscle.

APLafata11

Awards
Ive been doing research and just want to know what is the strongest test booster or stack for building muscle. Im trying to get as big as i can for summer. Please let me know

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How many more..."Best of (introduce random idea for stack here)" posts we'll get? Search feature is your friend, but DAA+AI (Mainly Erase or Erase Pro) plus some ABE can't hurt. Or you can try Form-X I am liking it a lot and you can use the search feature to find out more about this products.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Triazole and activate xtreme or triazole and diesel test hardcore

APLafata11

Awards
I have taken triazole and activate xtreme and had decent gains. I want something that would have better results than that. How's diesel test??

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I have taken triazole and activate xtreme and had decent gains. I want something that would have better results than that. How's diesel test??
ErasePro+AnabetaElite+DAA(D-pol,Intimadate,FormulaX or bulk powder. Either way that's a serious natty stack.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supremacy plus Erase Pro is a winner throw in some DAA that's awesome stack.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Supremacy plus Erase Pro is a winner throw in some DAA that's awesome stack.
Not to pimp out the already Pimped Out Neogenix by its rep, BUT I have been looking into Supremacy...and I gotta say I am considering it heavily for a future stack I'm planning :p!! Sounds mighty fine IMO hahaha. Look into supremacy OP , there's even a log from PES and Neogenix on it ;)!

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Dbol. I prefer it crushed up and used as flavoring for my morning oatmeal.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many more..."Best of (introduce random idea for stack here)" posts we'll get? Search feature is your friend, but DAA+AI (Mainly Erase or Erase Pro) plus some ABE can't hurt. Or you can try Form-X I am liking it a lot and you can use the search feature to find out more about this products.
I am currently having very positive results with Form-x as well.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'll look into his log. I'm always interested in natty boosters. Thanks

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formula-X/Division 1 and Licogenix.

Another I like is Formula-X, TitaniumXL and ErasePro.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Via testboosting: SNS DAA + PES Erase + NOW L-DOPA.

Best "stack": X-Factor Original + Glycergrow + SNS ALCAR

uvawahoowa

Awards
I actually enjoy seeing different peoples responses to these threads. I am only familiar with the typical stacks, these threads give me ideas on other possibilities that could be.had...

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
I actually enjoy seeing different peoples responses to these threads. I am only familiar with the typical stacks, these threads give me ideas on other possibilities that could be.had...
I have to agree with this, if not for this thread I probably would not have stumbled upon Supremacy/Erase Pro to look at. Then again if it gains popularity maybe I would but still. Though a little more details about what he has tried etc. in the OP would make it seem like more than fishing.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I found Supremacy for a crazy low price! didn't buy it but there are good deals out there

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
You guys are all missing the OP question! He never said he wanted natty and there is no denying that dbol is better than daa for building muscle! :D

APLafata11

Awards
I just want the strongest "test" booster to help me build muscle. So supremacy is probably the best?