Best tasting BCAA products.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Might be easiest to go to Publix and pick some up to see if you like it? Personally I can't wait for it!
lots of fl guys on here- good ol publix

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
One of the best grocery stores on the planet. I've adjusted and now Kroger feels like a real let down on service when we go visit family up north. Used to think they were the best.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
What I'm using now. Not bad at all.
How much water do you all use? I did 750ml with the Cherry Limeade. Let it set 5 min. Tasted like it was mixed in a dirty diaper. Clearly I did something wrong!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How much water do you all use? I did 750ml with the Cherry Limeade. Let it set 5 min. Tasted like it was mixed in a dirty diaper. Clearly I did something wrong!
Half scoop in a full shaker. Can't go wrong

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do full scoop in a shaker. At the same time, I'm used to the taste of bcaa products. My girlfriend almost puked when she tasted it. I don't mind it lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finish line is a bcaa + more. Designed for post workout use but honestly is a solid formula to be used whenever aminos are warranted. Tastes great and tons of positive reviews.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I do full scoop in a shaker. At the same time, I'm used to the taste of bcaa products. My girlfriend almost puked when she tasted it. I don't mind it lol
Half scoop in a full shaker. Can't go wrong
I do the same!!!
Thanks guys. The new jug I was using is only ml, but that should be about 25oz I used yesterday. Sounds like I need about double the water.

To be clear, I'm fine drinking a supp that tastes like poop if I know it's worth it. But I went in thinking it would taste good. So it was a shock. Either way, I like what's in it and the quality.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
You're fine drinking poop bro?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
1500ml today and it was quite drinkable. Thanks, guys!

You're fine drinking poop bro?
I did say "tastes like poop" not "is poop". But if you drop enough pb2 in there, I'm game. :D

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1500ml today and it was quite drinkable. Thanks, guys!

I did say "tastes like poop" not "is poop". But if you drop enough pb2 in there, I'm game. :D
Sometimes my poop has peanuts in it. This thread is now about poop.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh yes...the ole p*ssing out of my @ss

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
1250 ml with the dieselade today. Same drinkability with a little less to chug/slosh in my gut. I still think the flavor is meh. But respect the product quality. So it's cool.

As long as I'm not "the derailer" of the thread as I've been labeled elsewhere. I blame you, sir! :D

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
finally a thread about poop:)
did you guys know the colour gets darker, the more blueberries you eat :) ?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mango Amino IV is absolutely refreshing, and comes with 5 g of leucine per serving, among a bunch of other goodies.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xtend BCAA is definitely top notch. Olympus labs Endure+ has helped as well with endurance for my cardio workouts.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Xtend BCAA is definitely top notch. Olympus labs Endure+ has helped as well with endurance for my cardio workouts.
They have a Grape I really like !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Fyi new peach mango and pineapple Dieselade now avail at DPS w a black friday discount code. Fefifo.com will have a black friday code up late tonight or tomorrow AM.

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yum

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My thoughts on the New BCAA Pineapple flavor Dieselade

First thing I noticed was when I opened the tub, the pineapple smell was heavenly, I mixed one scoop with about 12oz cold water and thought it was perfect, the flavor was not to strong, also the sweetness is right on, not real sweet but not tart either. I think the Pineapple Dieselade is a Winner.

I also mixed up 24oz cold water one scoop Pineapple Dieselade and one scoop Get Diesel Nos Ether... Very Good !!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to come back and update this thread with my decision. I went with MST RPG green apple. Legit flavoring and a quality profile. The Dieselade cherry limeade has a legit profile but was definitely an acquired taste. I did grow to like it, as long as I mixed it with 25-30oz of water. But for now, I'm hooked on the RPG!

WhiteRabbit

Awards
BY FAR my vote goes for Faktrition Coconut, Blackstone Labs Resurgence Pina Colada, and ProSupps AminoLinx. Best tasting BCAAs I have ever had. Condemned Labz Solitary Confinement tastes amazing as well, and you get the Cluster Dextrin!

nbfootball65

Awards
Scivation Xtend is great. Haven't tried the perform series yet. Blue Raspberry, Strawberry Kiwi, Pineapple, they are all GREAT.
Same Day Supplements . com

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Scivation Xtend is great. Haven't tried the perform series yet. Blue Raspberry, Strawberry Kiwi, Pineapple, they are all GREAT.
Blood Orange Xtend just came out man. You thinking about picking some up?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Will throw in RPG by MST. I tried the Warrior Melon and it's very good. Refreshing during a training session

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I'ma let you finish, but..

Gaspari AminoLast. Strawberry Kiwi, Black Cherry, Lemon Ice.. all so good.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Really been digging the Pacific Crush and Galaxy Pop from Inspired Nutraceuticals and not to mention it's a great ingredient profile besides the BCAA's...Also love the Bubba Punch and Warrior melon flavors of RPG from MST ( awesome profile / EAA's )

I'm not as big as I used to be in regards to BCAA's EAA's usage.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just had aminos that's in icecream and that was tasty . Peanut butter

Russianiv

Awards
Gaspari amino last lemon ice is great stuff. also All day you may piana taste amazing

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gaspari aminolast and I force compete take it to a whole new level.
Xtend is always a good choice but the peak 02 xtend tastes gritty and not that good but that's understandable for the performance gain.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is anything better than Xtend Mango?

It's sweet, but I love it!

I wouldn't mind trying a couple of new ones? I was looking at the Get Diesel range, Pineapple, and Pes I believe has Peach?

In all fairness, I couldn't stand Xtend Green Apple but ALRI Apple wasn't too bad.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gaspari aminolast and I force compete take it to a whole new level.
Xtend is always a good choice but the peak 02 xtend tastes gritty and not that good but that's understandable for the performance gain.
Mix your intra-workout the night before and let it sit in the fridge. Should help a ton with the grittyness.

I wouldn't mind trying a couple of new ones? I was looking at the Get Diesel range, Pineapple, and Pes I believe has Peach?

In all fairness, I couldn't stand Xtend Green Apple but ALRI Apple wasn't too bad.
Wait till you try Blood Orange, or the new Strawberry Mango coming out in a few weeks :)
It may change your mind about Mango!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I Really Like The New Get Diesel Pineapple !!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love anything with a good Peanut Butter Flavor !!
I'm helping out a local company taste test aminos in peanut butter icecream and other desserts.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could you see your self eating a healthy icecream with proteins/aminos ? They wanted me to ask the message board

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds Good To Me !
Best of all I think they said it was Low carb. 4 net carbs I think, which I didn't believe because it felt very sweet and seemed like it has 20 grams of sugar but my glucose didn't spike so maybe it is low carb . I will check the label . This Fits perfect for me on keto as a snack. It fits in my macro.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get D BCAA Label.jpg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Loved All of Scivation BCAAs and yes mix nightly for best results.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Could you see your self eating a healthy icecream with proteins/aminos ? They wanted me to ask the message board
You know how easy that is??
1 Scoop Whey + 1 Cup Milk
Throw into a ice cream maker = Instant Soft Serve ice cream

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could eat that every day .