Best tasting BCAA products.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
The new Blood Orange Xtend will be our top selling flavor within 6 months. Strawberry mango was more of an international focus. Our traditional mango doesn't really taste like a mango lol. US customers rarely eat mango's and didn't know the true flavor, international does. The strawberry mango has a true mango taste to it.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is anything better than Xtend Mango?

It's sweet, but I love it!

I wouldn't mind trying a couple of new ones? I was looking at the Get Diesel range, Pineapple, and Pes I believe has Peach?

In all fairness, I couldn't stand Xtend Green Apple but ALRI Apple wasn't too bad.
The PEScience amino IV mango flavor is better than the xtend version IMO if looking for mango flavour (I still liked xtend though). It's lighter and more refreshing IMO

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I could eat that every day .
You can make ice cream or you can make Popsicles
Cost a few bucks at walmart and toss in the freezer.

or just use gelatin and water and make gummies with your favorite BCAA. Let them cool for a few hours in fridge or for an hour in the freezer and boom done

Don't always have to drink your aminos.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

or just use gelatin and water and make gummies with your favorite BCAA. Let them cool for a few hours in fridge or for an hour in the freezer and boom done

I don't mind paying for aminos in icecream. I switched from halo top which has 6 grams of protein my local company. I didn't like halo top because there is no fat .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Vitamins minerals, Bcaa and protein and aminos .

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't mind paying for aminos in icecream. I switched from halo top which has 6 grams of protein my local company. I didn't like halo top because there is no fat .
1 cup of milk and 1 scoop of whey is like 1/5th the cost, and most likely tastes better then buying overpriced artificial sweeteners from the grocery store. How people justify spending money on that crap is beyond me. But thats personal preference. I much rather buy 3 pounds of chicken for the price

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Must admit, I've never tried any of the xtend stuff, but all these flavours sound so refreshing and mouthwatering

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established

Never cease to amaze me. Man you are an artist

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Must admit, I've never tried any of the xtend stuff, but all these flavours sound so refreshing and mouthwatering
Only has been the top selling BCAA Product over the last decade on the market, and has won numerous awards as well.
If you have not tried Xtend there is over a dozen flavors. You won't go wrong with Blood orange, mango, fruit punch.
If you pick up the Perform Black Cherry is incredible.

Zariph

Awards
The new Blood Orange Xtend will be our top selling flavor within 6 months. Strawberry mango was more of an international focus. Our traditional mango doesn't really taste like a mango lol. US customers rarely eat mango's and didn't know the true flavor, international does. The strawberry mango has a true mango taste to it.
Dude..I loooove almost every single xtend flavor...the mango not so much tho, I love mangos in general, and atm strawberrykiwi is one of my top bcaa flavors...so you think the new mango strawberry is worth to try? or would you go with blood orange if only able to afford 1 (im from EU so expensive shipping)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Black Cherry tastes like cough medicine if you don't use enough water. I had to dose light with 1 liter and it was good to go then.

Love the other flavors I have much more. My wife tried some for a few days and beamed at how great they were.

Obviously they are great tasting if she likes them.

Modern BCAAS by USPlabs Honeydew Melon is light, refreshing and I would definitely love to pick up another tub or two!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dude..I loooove almost every single xtend flavor...the mango not so much tho, I love mangos in general, and atm strawberrykiwi is one of my top bcaa flavors...so you think the new mango strawberry is worth to try? or would you go with blood orange if only able to afford 1 (im from EU so expensive shipping)
Strawberry Mango is not released yet bud.
2-3 weeks and it will be out, so there is no feedback on it yet 1Fast400 has said it does taste a lot more like a true mango flavor.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Strawberry Mango is not released yet bud.
2-3 weeks and it will be out, so there is no feedback on it yet 1Fast400 has said it does taste a lot more like a true mango flavor.
Already answered that for you.

i know, but I assume it will be released very soon tho?
Since there is no feedback on the new flavor yet, its hard to speculate where it lands as a "favorite"
What one person likes is not always what the next loves. As you can see on here people rave over black cherry some don't enjoy it as much.

You can say the same with pre-workouts flavoring, protein powder flavoring etc..

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, don't you work/rep for PES?
Their new formula for Amino IV makes the product irrelevant anyway...take out the good, replace with TMG/Synerglut crap, another bad formula change...not as bad as Alphamine but bad.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
The blood orange is really, really good. You could try that one first and wait for the feedback on strawberry mango. If the reviews make it sound like something you'd enjoy you can buy it after you finish the blood orange.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually prefer the mildly flavored BCAA's that also don't have a chemical after taste and leave a lingering film in your mouth. I also demand that mine are heavily dosed and contain non-EEAs. This limits it to a few options. My favorites are Myokem M-Torr Pro and USP Labs Modern BCAA. I used to love PES Amino IV as well, but I stopped buying that after the recent downgrade to the formula.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Strawberry mango should clear qc/qa tomorrow. Will hit stores by end of week.

Our new natural flavors are vastly improved. I think both new flavors are cleared now. I will get with bob to make sure of these go out for you guys to try.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just tried chocolate Bcaa and pint chip Bcaa and didn't taste any of the aminos

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Strawberry mango should clear qc/qa tomorrow. Will hit stores by end of week.

Our new natural flavors are vastly improved. I think both new flavors are cleared now. I will get with bob to make sure of these go out for you guys to try.
On this right now. Ill get you some testers for reviews.
Thanks for the heads up Mike!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Perform Black Cherry is one of my favorite tasting supplements, in any category.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
The first bcaa I've ever tried was xtend. I thought that all bcaa tasted that good. I've since tried over 10 other brands and they aren't nearly as palatable. Not even close.

My fav is the xtend watermelon. Tastes just like my fav watermelon jolly rancher

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amino IV watermelon flavor takes my favorite flavor spot for bcaa's but I'm so looking forward to the peach flavor we just launched!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm using
love it !!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Blood orange sounds awesome, but strawberry mango might be a very good combination of flavors.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Blood orange sounds awesome, but strawberry mango might be a very good combination of flavors.
So far the AM Crowd has deemed Blood Orange as tasting "incredible" or their new favorite flavor.
Strawberry Mango Feedback will be rolling in strong next week. 6-7 people off here should be getting tubs and tossing up reviews.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I tasted peanut butter Bcaa icecream !!!! I love it when I get to help a local company out .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They are a local company in San Diego and I'm helping them taste test. We are not aloud to talk in public on here I believe about sourcing so if any thing pm me.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I heard that there are 3 new Endur3 flavors in the works. :32::bigok:

Be on the lookout...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The AM Community is loving the new Xtend flavors

S/o to TheSolution and 1Fast400 for sending out the new "strawberry mango" xtend flavorView attachment 143784

Mild strawberry flavor with first sip with a stronger mango flavor following. I've had the straight mango flavor xtend perform and they're VERY similar with the exception that the standard xtend tastes more-so like a watered down mango (also the slight hint f strawberry)

Nailed the flavor, that's for sure. No chalky aftertaste, residue or film either.

Thanks again fellas
Glad I took The Solution's recommendation. Flavor is 100% legit blood orange. Awesome taste and proven blend, plus 0 carbs and 0 sugar makes a no brainer. Throw in that NutraPlanet hookup and it's like Christmas all over again

View attachment 143783

So I go the hookup from The Solution to give this bad boy a shot.

the hype is real. It has to be the best flavor yet. Scivation has one of the bet flavors around in mango hands down, yet this is better than that. Yes people it is that dang good. Imagine suckling on the teet of Aphrodite herself. This stuff is something from another planet. Taste is a 10/10 hands down. 1Fast400 hands down killed this flavor. Not too sweet not too bitter, hits all the right notes. Scivation is killing the game. Love this stuff a lot

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Scivation Xtend Mango is one of my top 3 flavorings of any product ever. It is so refreshing, has no chemical taste at all, and I've went through multiple tubs of it and the taste never gets old. Great job 1Fast400 and thanks to TheSolution for throwing in a few sample packs of mango for me last year and getting me hooked on the stuff.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Scivation Xtend Mango is one of my top 3 flavorings of any product ever. It is so refreshing, has no chemical taste at all, and I've went through multiple tubs of it and the taste never gets old. Great job 1Fast400 and thanks to TheSolution for throwing in a few sample packs of mango for me last year and getting me hooked on the stuff.
Never a problem bud. Thanks for being honest
Give Strawberry Mango a shot. I heard its the top tier flavor since it has been released!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Opened my Xtend Perform mango.
The powder has a great aroma. Makes me think mmm delicious. It kind of resembles some sweet food but can't think of what. Definitely a familiar smell but don't know what. I'll probably take a deep breath from the tub every time I open it, smells so good.
Taste is, well mango. Nothing artificial that I could taste, it's like real mango and not too sweet, just lightly.
I'd give it 9/10 because it didn't completely blow me away but was just really really good. Have to save 10 ratings for out of this world tastes.
But smell of the powder is a 10.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Opened my Xtend Perform mango.
The powder has a great aroma. Makes me think mmm delicious. It kind of resembles some sweet food but can't think of what. Definitely a familiar smell but don't know what. I'll probably take a deep breath from the tub every time I open it, smells so good.
Taste is, well mango. Nothing artificial that I could taste, it's like real mango and not too sweet, just lightly.
I'd give it 9/10 because it didn't completely blow me away but was just really really good. Have to save 10 ratings for out of this world tastes.
But smell of the powder is a 10.
Awesome!!! Did you get a chance to pick up a tub of black cherry?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like Black Cherry the best !!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Black cherries good. I actually like them equally!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Idk.. you can't beat Scivation Mango. Too good