best supplement for sleep

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
I was thinking about phenibut and melatonin. Iv tried GABA and it occasionally works. Other then that iv never tried anything for sleep

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) from uspowders from Nutraplanet, this has been the best for putting me to sleep. Best for deep sleep/weird dreams has been HGHUP or Powerfull, both are pretty good.

montesj88

Awards
Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) from uspowders from Nutraplanet, this has been the best for putting me to sleep. Best for deep sleep/weird dreams has been HGHUP or Powerfull, both are pretty good.
I tried this for the first time when USPowders re-released it a couple months back it and i absolutely love it. Im already on sleeping medication (150mg Trazadone every night) and the 1-Carboxy has given me even better sleep, and most notably deeper sleep. Also when i get woken up early i still feel quite more rested throughout the day. Lastly, i dose 1600mg of the 1-C.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need2Sleep, 3Z, and the AgeForce Power Patch have all been successful in putting me into a deep sleep.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Poseidon Night Time was GREAT! Sleep aid + hydrating poseidon complex

PVL

Banned
Awards
im looking into l-dopa after a bro on here mentioned it to me..........

i havent tried taking anything that boosts natty GH, but i hear boosting natty GH at night improves sleep quality.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking about phenibut and melatonin. Iv tried GABA and it occasionally works. Other then that iv never tried anything for sleep
check out need 2 sleep or 3z.I've used need 2 sleep for about a year and its treated me very well.

I've been using 3z for a few months and its worked very well.

either of these should be very effective.

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Thanks guys I appreciate it! Does any of these make you groggy if you don't get 8hours of sleep?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried Need 2 Sleep or 3Z but feedback seems pretty positive on them. I like Animal PM, GABA, or Phenibut. Phenibut doesn't really help me get to sleep but moreso acts to help me relax and sleep deeper.

gwulbrecht72

Awards
I tried melatonin, but kept waking up super groggy...Powerfull helps me get a good night's sleep without the grogginess (plus, it seems to help with recovery after heavy lifting...maybe it's all the sleep I get :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might wanna try transdermal melatonin and GABA if they have worked for you before.
I started taking mine last night and it was some great sleep. I also really like hghpro and endosurge.

Ando55

Awards
3Z or HGHPro, of course straight GABA and ZMA can be a possibility.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ZMA never did anything for my sleep/rest when I took it.

PowerFull and Somnidren Ultra were both stellar for GH-related sleep products and crazy dreams (Somndrien edged out PF by just a bit).

Need2Sleep is solid, as well, and I only use it on occasion if I know I really need to get some solid sleep or if I know I won't get as much sleep as I'd like (not a product I like to rely on).

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Melatonin knocks me out. Just make sure you start with a low dose and gradually work your way up to assess tolerance. If you take too much you will wake up with the worst headache ever. I've nicknamed it the "melatonin hangover" because that's exactly what it feels like.

PVL

Banned
Awards
Melatonin knocks me out. Just make sure you start with a low dose and gradually work your way up to assess tolerance. If you take too much you will wake up with the worst headache ever. I've nicknamed it the "melatonin hangover" because that's exactly what it feels like.
i might have to try it again......might have to go out and get some

shanetard

Awards
Hell yeah Benadryl is a must especialy when you got a cold and it's hard to breath. You wake up and you sinus is dry which is like heaven

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Overr the counter Unisom - Use the doxylamine succinate variety (Doxy is NOT the same as Benedryl but it IS the same active as in Nyquil).

1/2 tab = Lights out!!!!!!!!! Makes yuo pass out AND keeps u asleep.

I use as needed (some times 2x/week........some times 1/ every 2 weeks)

Never fails me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Straight up ZMA caps made me sweat like crazy! Not for me.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
They say Phenibut is great for sleep.

Prescription wise, I was gave some Lorazepam (Ativan) and when I take those I go to sleep hardcore. (They weren't given for sleeping aid though)

PVL

Banned
Awards
Overr the counter Unisom - Use the doxylamine succinate variety (Doxy is NOT the same as Benedryl but it IS the same active as in Nyquil).

Never fails me.
I might have to try that.......im not really into spending an arm and a leg to get to sleep..........right now i sleep 6 hours straight, but would like to get 7-8 hours without waking up.......

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope it works for ya ;)

I might have to try that.......im not really into spending an arm and a leg to get to sleep..........right now i sleep 6 hours straight, but would like to get 7-8 hours without waking up.......

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established

Never fails me.
I need to check this out :) I used to take Nyquil to sleep from time to time

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon Night Time was GREAT! Sleep aid + hydrating poseidon complex
x2 on Poseidon Night Time. Also have great success with l-dopa based supplements as well.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
They say Phenibut is great for sleep.
I find Phenibut to be more of a "relaxation" type supplement. It can help you relax to fall asleep if you're stressed out, but I wouldn't say it helps you sleep.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg of benedryl + 1000mg valarian root knocks me out!

Mike