Best SERM substitute?! Emergency

knockout189

knockout189

Awards
Hey guys, so I have a complete idiot friend who is on cycle without having a SERM on hand first. Ends up, his "buddy" isn't able to get it anymore, and the website he ordered from a couple months failed to deliver. He called me saying he was going to take "pink magic" instead, (shows how much he knows) and I am panicking for his dumb-ass. Is there anything, any product at all, that would serve as a possible substitute for the SERM, help on any level. If you have any input or suggestions (besides get a SERM, because apparently he ordered more but it has not came yet), it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you so much, you're really helping him out if you have any ideas.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
what is he taking? I guess he can take OTC AI for estrogen and B6 for prolactin.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, so I have a complete idiot friend who is on cycle without having a SERM on hand first. Ends up, his "buddy" isn't able to get it anymore, and the website he ordered from a couple months failed to deliver. He called me saying he was going to take "pink magic" instead, (shows how much he knows) and I am panicking for his dumb-ass. Is there anything, any product at all, that would serve as a possible substitute for the SERM, help on any level. If you have any input or suggestions (besides get a SERM, because apparently he ordered more but it has not came yet), it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you so much, you're really helping him out if you have any ideas.
Nothing will be a substitute for a SERM, directly. The best available OTC PCT will be the Testosterone Recovery Stack. If price is a concern, send me a PM and i will knock 25% off.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
maybe reversitol?

woodbear

Awards
I know plenty of people that did pretty ok without pct when Epistane and SD etc was new and they did not know they needed it since it was a legal otc supp .. biggest problem is that on looses much of the gains this way.... they body usually recovers eventually, but keeping muscle will be hard as hell. Most lost atleast 70-100% of all their gains the next months without pct, but with, you might keep 60-80% if you`re lucky.

I on the other hand, had serm pct for havoc/epistane, and I got problems with estrogen rebound and itchy leaking after pct. Eventually I recovered and the glands under my nipples have stayed the same as they have been since my early 20`s . Nothing grew much.
I now weight more than on cycle...kept most, so pct definitly kicked up test levels, but nolvadex also spiked estradiol... but it setteled eventually. (Did blood work)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
^^^^^
thats why I always titrate my serm dose with an AI dose... just casue your blocking E from getting to the receptor with a serm doesnt mean its not there... and not getting formed everyday by aromatase destroying your newly formed test also...

Titrating an AI will diminish the amount of Test turned into estrogen and help prevent any rebound... I def prefer OTC suicidal AI's though so once again there is no worry of rebound if the aromatase ever gets uncoupled like it can with regular AI's...

as for the OP.... OTC AI is all I can suggest but he needs to find a serious source of a SERM and do so fast, its really not difficult and cheaper then an OTC AI...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pharma Labs esto suppress contains Tamoxifen. I don't know if it is available in US though..

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Pharma Labs esto suppress contains Tamoxifen. I don't know if it is available in US though..
No, its a prescription drug here... You can only get it through adr it as a research chem or purchased from an over seas pharmacy.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recomend going with topical sustain alpha if you go with that, or r-spray by prototype nutrition.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing will be a substitute for a SERM, directly. The best available OTC PCT will be the Testosterone Recovery Stack. If price is a concern, send me a PM and i will knock 25% off.
Get this and use the topical sustain alpha, much better. Throw in some DAA as well, that is about as good as you can get unless he is coming off of an AAS cycle than I would say stay on until he orders something for himself... PS he is a dumbass.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
uhhhhhh, how about he order a serm and extend the cycle until the serm arrives. voila!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still easy enough to get a SERM rather quickly. I advise doing that.

I would never recommend an OTC only PCT for a cycle, but if I had to use one, I'd go with HCGenerate + Erase or Forma + DAA.

That being said, order the SERM and look at continuing the cycle as stated (as long as it wasn't too long to begin with) or go to a local supp shop to get DAA and an AI.

Ordering any products online will take about the same time as ordering a SERM if it's done in-state from a reputable place. So, with that in mind, just order it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^This is your best bet

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stand by my statement. He needs a SERM. Barring he can't get one, this is his best option. Care to share otherwise?
Just differences of opinion you know as well as I do there is no point in debatng about it

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He can get a SERM in 1-2 days, I can name more than one place to do that from too and it will be domestic. There is no excuse really besides laziness and a complete disregard for the health of his HPTA system. Buy SERM, extend cycle, drop cycle and transition to SERM. That is a 3 day process, 4 at the most.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He can get a SERM in 1-2 days, I can name more than one place to do that from too and it will be domestic. There is no excuse really besides laziness and a complete disregard for the health of his HPTA system. Buy SERM, extend cycle, drop cycle and transition to SERM. That is a 3 day process, 4 at the most.
Exactly my point. Thank you.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
this. exactly.