BEST PREWORKOUT SUPPLEMENT!?

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
taste dont really matter as long as i dont gag, no xplode makes me wanna upchuck, same with andraulic state, but if it tastes good its a bonus.

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Jack3d is the newer updated version of Jacked. Mixing white flood and jack3d would not be a good idea. Due to when i take 2-3 scoops of jack3d sometines i have probs going to sleep and a major downer after but the best workout of my life.

In terms of stacking i would reccomend Jack3d + DominATP as u would get the insame pumps of white flood probally better and the insame energy of jack3d.

Im not 100% sure about this but you could also stack with a test booster like RPM pre-workout. Which is more like JP8 (Which is a mine of R4W(ready 4 War) and a energy Booster).

Hope that helped.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
i do realize however if i did mix i wouldnt take the full dose of neither white flood or jack3d but ill just not do it to begin with lol.

bmxrazr

Awards
IMHO it all depends on what your body responds better too. I knew a guy who never took any PWO supps and would just zone out to some hard rock music, slap himself a couple of times and rip sh*t up in the weight room. I convinced him one day to try a preworkout drink and when he did, he said he felt nothing and actually hurt his workout. Everyone responds different, variety is the key.

Erich Schmidt

Awards
get one with a time released arginine and caffeine so they don't cancel eachother out. caffeine is a vaso-constrictor and arginine is a vaso-dilator

jimmbow

jimmbow

Awards
I guess I'll ask this hear instead of starting a new thread...

I was told it was bad to take NO buefore doing cardio because it has negative effects on your heart, does that go for any stim? Will taking Jacked before cardio be bad?

OCBrody1

Awards
HONESTLY, TORQUE BY BODYFUEL GETS ME JACKED AND GIVES ME GREAT PUMPS, THE LEMONADE TASTES EXACTLY LIKE COUNTRYTIME LEMONADE, SUPER PUMP AND NO XPLODE DIDNT REALLY DO MUCH FOR ME

dblover3

Awards
Jack3d hands down, energy and stamina is off the hook, no pumps for me but I want energy. Take on empty stomach at least for me it makes a big diff. 2 scoops is prime been taking for three months and still get good effects. Beta tingle is ridiculous!!!!!!!
I used to think I was immune to preworkout drinks cause they never did anything for me but Jack3d works.

khiladi

khiladi

Awards
17-hd vyotech and Nytric EFX worked well for me. Jack3d is on my to-try list.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My two faves are:

Gaspari SuperPump 250
VPX Shotgun V.3

Haven't tried jack3d but I have been meaning to.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My two faves are:

Gaspari SuperPump 250
VPX Shotgun V.3

Haven't tried jack3d but I have been meaning to.
i preferred both of these to jack3d, jack3d is good but is very basic and i dont get any pumps from it. I used it today for maybe the 15th time over the past few months and the energy is smooth, but no noticeable increase in pumps, vascularity or fullness.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
i preferred both of these to jack3d, jack3d is good but is very basic and i dont get any pumps from it. I used it today for maybe the 15th time over the past few months and the energy is smooth, but no noticeable increase in pumps, vascularity or fullness.
yeah im not really getting pumps from it either, but i did begin to get vascular around the 3rd day.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
i wanna try golden gains,,my Lord,,apple pie flavor!!! also been wanting to try WF

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
17-hd vyotech and Nytric EFX worked well for me. Jack3d is on my to-try list.
id give it a try bro,,its not that expensive compared to the other preworkouts, and im a pretty hard guy to please stimulant wise and im giving this stuff credit.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best pre-workout mix I ever had is 3 caps Activate xtreme, 2 caps Anabolic edge, 2 caps powerfull, 1 and a half scoops of Jack3d, 8 caps white flood and 3 scoops of X-tend. CRAZY PUMPS:D

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Best pre-workout mix I ever had is 3 caps Activate xtreme, 2 caps Anabolic edge, 2 caps powerfull, 1 and a half scoops of Jack3d, 8 caps white flood and 3 scoops of X-tend. CRAZY PUMPS:D
for real?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya thats what I was using for my stack, but I only added in the white flood a few times. O crap I forgot to put in P-slin, I was using that too:D P-slin is the bomb!

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
yeah im gonna try white flood with jack3d OBVIOUSLY im not going to take full dosages of one or the other,,,see how that is,,ill post back today and let yall know how WF is by itself,,then tomorrow ill take both >=) then i wanna try P-Slin

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find P-slin is a must for the best pump:D

liftHardorDie

Awards
If you want to be all 'hyped up', I suggest endorush. Not only will you blow through your workout, you'll be wide awake for hours with no crash like the other unhealthy energy drinks. I like endorush more than n.o. xplode also

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Endorush and No-Explode SUCKS! all bsn stuff is garbage, 1 scoop of Jack3d blows 3 scoops of No-Explode away!

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
haha i havnt tried endorush but i might give it a try later,,seeing how i was INCREDIBALLY dissapointed with BSN after trying cellmass and NoXplode,,endorush just got put on the bottom of my "to try" list,,,im a Controlled Labs fan all the way so i gotta try White Flood before i do anything else.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
ok,,just took White Flood,,,it tastes freakin awesome just like lemonade. gonna go to gym and report back how workout is on 1 scoop.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
White flood just got 2 thumbs up in my book,,i took 1 scoop and pumped out extra reps, good stuff. so jack3d and wf are keepers! tomorrow ill try 2 scoops.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you liked Jack3d and WF together thats sweet, wait untill you use p-slin with them, your pumps will feel amazing.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
i havnt used jack3d and wf TOGETHER,,,,not yet at least,,im trying them out individually before i start making concoctions and what not,,today im doing 2 scoops of WF solo,,see how that does,,,then ill probably have to wait till after bootcamp to combine jack with wf. its tempting but i wanna see what wf does by itself before i mess around with it.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
2 scoops of WF is working great, this is my 2nd day at that dose and still feeling it, hit me hard and i like the pumps i get. did squats/deadlifts today and it was a great workout, God bless Controlled Labs!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Controlled Labs is pretty awesome, I'm going to start using purple wrath for now instead of X-tend for amino acids, I thought it was really good + beta alanine :D

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
the purple makes me tingly LOL, my first stack EVER was glycergrow, green mag, and purple wraath, and i still use it to this day. now im gonna incorporate white flood into the mix.