• First Up Vote
  • Established
Wouldn't be able to train that muscle for 2 weeks probably lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough I agree that it acts as a pure androgen- the superdrol. It just stronger than a lot of ppl give it credit for
Oh superdrol is extremly strong no doubt. And you can actually use it during cutting too which makes it very versatile. One of my favorite orals with winstrol,anadrol and nanodrol.

I almost wanna try nanodrol and sdrol with tren but I still got adrol at home and I might as well use it. I'm gonna try it with tren and test which I've done before but I'll add masteron. Might be my last hardcore cycle cause in kinda happy where I'm at how.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
M1T was the strongest, but the best?

Trenavar. Strength, repartitioning, libido...you can feel the androgenic fury running through you. In the words of Jesse Ventura, “Stuff’ll make you into a got-dam sexual tyrannosaurus”

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M1T was the strongest, but the best?

Trenavar. Strength, repartitioning, libido...you can feel the androgenic fury running through you. In the words of Jesse Ventura, “Stuff’ll make you into a got-dam sexual tyrannosaurus”
Interesting, trenavar didn't do much to me

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, trenavar didn't do much to me
Did you take at least 150mg for at least 6 weeks? If you don’t take enough for long enough you’re not gonna see the magic. 8 weeks is ideal, and I really like 180mg.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you take at least 150mg for at least 6 weeks? If you don’t take enough for long enough you’re not gonna see the magic. 8 weeks is ideal, and I really like 180mg.
I can't remember but I overdosed it

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
M1T was INSANE...strongest ish I've ever run, but was disgustingly toxic! Stuff was horrible! I went to doctors to get blood work while running it cause of all the effing sides, n docs had me come back IMMEDIATELY when bloods came back. Asked me what the heck I was taking cause it was the worst set of panels they'd ever seen, n told me I had two options...either keep doing what I was doing and look good pushing up daisies in a pine box, or stop immediately, give my body a break and never touch what ever it was again, and live a normal life. I felt like complete $&%T on that stuff, but boy was i big n strong lol. Needless to say, I never touched that stuff again!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I still prefer the "old school" ph's ( 1-AD, 4-AD, 4-OHT, Formestane [ yes, will include this as ph]) over todays designers. WAY fewers sides, felt WAY better on them, and looked great. Sure M1T, Superdrol, Phera, Epi, were all insane physique and strenght wise, but the bp issues, kidney pains, liver toxicity (at least for me) sucks and not worth it any more. My old ass cant even handle the weakest methylated orals anymore (general nausea/I'll feeling, ACID REFLUX). I have plenty stashed away and give them a try once in a while, but cant get past 3 weeks cause of the sides. So blast n cruise with test it is for me now! Will add masteron during summer cuts, and once in a while proviron...but I think I got a little off topic lol!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
M1T was INSANE...strongest ish I've ever run, but was disgustingly toxic! Stuff was horrible! I went to doctors to get blood work while running it cause of all the effing sides, n docs had me come back IMMEDIATELY when bloods came back. Asked me what the heck I was taking cause it was the worst set of panels they'd ever seen, n told me I had two options...either keep doing what I was doing and look good pushing up daisies in a pine box, or stop immediately, give my body a break and never touch what ever it was again, and live a normal life. I felt like complete $&%T on that stuff, but boy was i big n strong lol. Needless to say, I never touched that stuff again!
I did a 20 day run of 15mg at the beginning of a longer pbold cycle and remember it feeling pretty rough. Definitely added some serious horsepower while on it tho!

Sawwgywaflles

Awards
Agreed. Another one for halodrol. It was great stuff. Bulking, cutting, recomp. Great results, little to no sides. Except back pumps, and aggression.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane or Halo, epistane got amazing results and leaned up massively both times i used it and halodrol got really good mass and a bit of leaner each time, but also very little sides... super dmz original (superdrol and dmz? cant remember the formula now) was best for mass and fat loss, but had some annoying and bad sides
Never used epistane personally but ive see fuking ungodly result that some bros have gotten from it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never used epistane personally but ive see fuking ungodly result that some bros have gotten from it.
It makes me strong and it hurts my joints worse. Used to be a favorite but I can’t tolerate it now.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epistane leaves my wrists aching and could t finish cycle. Halodrol works pretty decent results on me.

chaossentry

Awards
Somal-1 and Somal-4 worked pretty good for me. Only issue was i am prone to being big despite cardio,diet,etc. So the bloat was not welcome and took a while to get it off. That aside,the strength gains for me were good. my leg muscles got so thick i almost couldn't fit my pants on. went up to 300 on my squat on average,i surpassed my bench plateau of 200 and made it up to 215. the hair stuff was not an issue because the hair already was losing after i had vertical gastric sleeve surgery and dropped alot of weight. I did shield treatment after 4 weeks. I know that most would use torem of which i do have as a full serm. I so far haven't had any libido or shrinkage problems. The downside i can safely say is my BP going from 120/80 to 140/95. I would only do PH's again,but only for dry gains and as little sides in terms of cholesterol and BP being affected. But asking for that is like asking for free money.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
LOL reminds me of when I was 19 in 2003 and all my friends were on Mass Tabs or Superdrol. Needless to say most of them still have gyno to this day.
Lol good times! What was in mass tabs?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Can someone PM me a source for methylstenbolone? And Nanodrol?

Any places to get PHs still? PM me please!!!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Is the methylstenbolone for strength/size?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I still prefer the "old school" ph's ( 1-AD, 4-AD, 4-OHT, Formestane [ yes, will include this as ph]) over todays designers. WAY fewers sides, felt WAY better on them, and looked great. Sure M1T, Superdrol, Phera, Epi, were all insane physique and strenght wise, but the bp issues, kidney pains, liver toxicity (at least for me) sucks and not worth it any more. My old ass cant even handle the weakest methylated orals anymore (general nausea/I'll feeling, ACID REFLUX). I have plenty stashed away and give them a try once in a while, but cant get past 3 weeks cause of the sides. So blast n cruise with test it is for me now! Will add masteron during summer cuts, and once in a while proviron...but I think I got a little off topic lol!!
Great post man! I love the older ones you talked about

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol, Methylstenbolone, and other PHs... Anyone PM me a source???

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is the methylstenbolone for strength/size?
The one time I’ve run it, the most powerful attributes I experienced, more than strength and size, was fullness/pumps and tremendous muscle recovery. It put a bit of muscle on me, and definitely helped strength, but where it really shines was the nutrient-shuttling into muscles and the utter elimination of DOMS.

It really is good as a bodybuilding drug - no bloat, sick pumps, fullness, will let you train as often as joints & time allow. Quite anabolic and not very androgenic. 30mg solo or 20mg in a stack (preferably with DMZ @30-45; they shine together) will add some nice horsepower.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one time I’ve run it, the most powerful attributes I experienced, more than strength and size, was fullness/pumps and tremendous muscle recovery. It put a bit of muscle on me, and definitely helped strength, but where it really shines was the nutrient-shuttling into muscles and the utter elimination of DOMS.

It really is good as a bodybuilding drug - no bloat, sick pumps, fullness, will let you train as often as joints & time allow. Quite anabolic and not very androgenic. 30mg solo or 20mg in a stack (preferably with DMZ @30-45; they shine together) will add some nice horsepower.
what brand was it?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Antaeus Labs Ultradrol. Had to eat 8/day as they were only dosed 4mg/cap
I ran Antaeus Labs Nanodrol, which was a liquid nanoparticulated version, and I loved it. Can’t go wrong with real Antaeus Labs/Iron Legion.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
SUPERDROL!!! PM ME!!! I have dbol and adrol but man I miss sdrol!!!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
So many good responses here... Man miss the PH days!!! Are they still out or is it all about SARMS?

YOU GUYS I FEEL TRULY BLESSED I WAS ALIVE DURING THE PH CRAZE!

WHOS WITH ME!?

They would just cone out one after another. AX sdrol.. Beastdrol... CEL... PHF supps...

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So many good responses here... Man miss the PH days!!! Are they still out or is it all about SARMS?

YOU GUYS I FEEL TRULY BLESSED I WAS ALIVE DURING THE PH CRAZE!

WHOS WITH ME!?

They would just cone out one after another. AX sdrol.. Beastdrol... CEL... PHF supps...
just had a bottle of DMZ delivered...they are still out there.

Brenwad

Awards
Halodrol. Run at 100mgs for 7weeks and it's phenomenal for me. I run with 6 Bromo.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think pheraplex and lmg were the biggest bang for the buck.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In order of strongest overall:

Superdrol
Trestolone
Msten
Methyl-1-test
DMZ
Epistane
M-LMG

Boladrol

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Iron Legion Mithras was one I always wanted to try. Their triumphalis was the shiet

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Iron Legion Mithras was one I always wanted to try. Their triumphalis was the shiet
I like running Mithras with a wet compound like Trest. But apart from that, I don't use it.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMZ.

-Dry gains. Increased strength. Increased size/weight.
-No affect on hair loss.
-No gyno.
-No lethargy.
-Relatively low liver toxicity.

(This coming from someone very prone to all these sides).

Pretty much the perfect PH.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I agree DMZ produces the best lean gains v. unwanted sides. I wish I bought more than 2 bottles from LGI right before the ban. Just ran my last bottle, saving it as a keepsake.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree DMZ produces the best lean gains v. unwanted sides. I wish I bought more than 2 bottles from LGI right before the ban. Just ran my last bottle, saving it as a keepsake.
It'll be around for a long time, if not forever.
I actually replied to another thread a few minutes ago that some online Supplement Shops (and even some brick and mortar ones) are still selling DMZ, Msten, Alpha-1, Max lmg, Trest, and others.

BTW, DMZ is one of my favorite orals as well.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMZ is still fairly easy to find. It didn't disappear.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
It'll be around for a long time, if not forever.
I actually replied to another thread a few minutes ago that some online Supplement Shops (and even some brick and mortar ones) are still selling DMZ, Msten, Alpha-1, Max lmg, Trest, and others.

BTW, DMZ is one of my favorite orals as well.
I've noticed it as well but its ridic how expensive they are now. For that price I'd rather run an AAS oral that I can run for 8 weeks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed it as well but its ridic how expensive they are now. For that price I'd rather run an AAS oral that I can run for 8 weeks
Why would you think DMZ can’t be run for 8 weeks any safer than Dbol?

It’s in the dosage, your support, and how you react individually to the drugs.

Unless you just mean you can get 8wks of dbol for the price of a month of DMZ lol

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Just always thought it was more taxing on the body...could be wrong!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just always thought it was more taxing on the body...could be wrong!
That’s compound specific. I would never run 8 weeks of Msten at any dosage - it’s as harsh as M1T on me. Epistane however, I had no issues for 60 days.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s compound specific. I would never run 8 weeks of Msten at any dosage - it’s as harsh as M1T on me. Epistane however, I had no issues for 60 days.

Yep.
I've seen a lot of posts stating that "PHs" are this way...compared to AASs, which are that way. You can't lump things together that way. Each compound stands on it's own merit.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Not only that but many orals when run longer increase in sides and decrease in effectiveness. You see plenty of people run an oral for 6 weeks with great results and then continue forward for another 2 weeks only to get more sides and no benefits. Although there are other orals that are only effective over long cycles, so it depends on the compound.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you can run an oral for more than 6 weeks and actually WANT to keep running it, you could have dosed it higher most likely... Even on dbol, I’m ready to get off by week 5-6

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you can run an oral for more than 6 weeks and actually WANT to keep running it, you could have dosed it higher most likely... Even on dbol, I’m ready to get off by week 5-6
Is hitting it hard for 5 weeks better than feeling good for 8, is the rhetorical question really.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always thought that with most orals, running it longer than the usual 4 to 6 weeks only brings on more side effects being noticeable and no real increase in gains compared to a shorter cycle...correct?