Best PH of all Time

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
What do you consider to be the best PH/Designer Steroid of all time?

Your reason?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I liked nanodrol/methylstenbolone a lot. It helped a lot with putting on size, and the side effects were minimal. The only other “ph” I’ve ran was epistane; the reason I prefer nanodrol over it is the pros vs cons. Epistane always irritates my nips, can make my joints achy af, etc.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tricky one to answer. Possibly halodrol. Partly because it's the first I ever did and results were great but I think more because its so versatile. There are better ph's for bulking and better ph's for cutting but with this you can do either and still get great results plus sides are pretty minimal, just watch out for those back pumps.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane or Halo, epistane got amazing results and leaned up massively both times i used it and halodrol got really good mass and a bit of leaner each time, but also very little sides... super dmz original (superdrol and dmz? cant remember the formula now) was best for mass and fat loss, but had some annoying and bad sides

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I heard a lot of people say methylstenbolone was the best PH made
I don’t have much personal experience with them but I liked epistane a lot. More of a steroid than a PH though IMO

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Everybody seems to be naming PHs that are really designer steroids... If you lump the 2 together then you have a hell of a lot to choose from.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Everybody seems to be naming PHs that are really designer steroids... If you lump the 2 together then you have a hell of a lot to choose from.
Ok I fixed the title of the thread...

All of these at one time or another were a "PH"

Even Superdrol!!! When Anabolic Xtreme(AX) released Sdrol it was a "Prohormone"

They sold it at my GNC lol.

Then all of a sudden it was gone, banned.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
In fact, the only reason they're called "designer steroids" was because they weren't called "prohormones" anymore!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Ok I fixed the title of the thread...

All of these at one time or another were a "PH"

Even Superdrol!!! When Anabolic Xtreme(AX) released Sdrol it was a "Prohormone"

They sold it at my GNC lol.

Then all of a sudden it was gone, banned.
Haha I remember going into Vitamin Shoppe and seeing plenty of PH and DS behind the glass when they first hit the market with a bunch of teenagers lining up to buy. That's when I knew there was going to be problems.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I like dmz. Blew me up. Leaned me out. Strength shot up like i didnt believe possible. I was blown away that i got results like that fron something i bought at the supp shop in town

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to revisit M14ADD.
But so far that one just feels so good.
I can run Msten also with barely any sides.
Just keep getting stronger.
The PH to trest I think a lot of us would say top 5.
Of say PH to trest #1 for PWO.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Triumphalis- Methyldrizanol (spelling?)- gave me results similar to Anavar. DMZ/HDrol close 2nd.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Haha I remember going into Vitamin Shoppe and seeing plenty of PH and DS behind the glass when they first hit the market with a bunch of teenagers lining up to buy. That's when I knew there was going to be problems.
LOL reminds me of when I was 19 in 2003 and all my friends were on Mass Tabs or Superdrol. Needless to say most of them still have gyno to this day.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yk-11 while not a ph is ****ing amazing. Excited to try s-23 with test

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nanodrol or superdrol from the ones ive tried. Up there with anadrol dbol etc

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As far as designers go its hard to beat trest. Maybe not crazy mass, or crazy anything, but good gains plus the energy/ libido/ mood makes it so fun to run. If I was single I would use it as TRT to blast and cruise on. But my libido is uncontrollable on it which isn't good when married. I don't have a great amount of self control I guess.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Excited to try s-23 with test
I will start a log running this in the very near future. :) Well with some LGD thrown in for good measure ;)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really because im currently doing business with a guy who says most yk-11 is crap.
but if you get good stuff its the bees knees!
im very interested in yk-11

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as designers go its hard to beat trest. Maybe not crazy mass, or crazy anything, but good gains plus the energy/ libido/ mood makes it so fun to run. If I was single I would use it as TRT to blast and cruise on. But my libido is uncontrollable on it which isn't good when married. I don't have a great amount of self control I guess.
another reason I don't stay on it.
but will love to see how a 10 day run treats me and the old lady!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
another reason I don't stay on it.
but will love to see how a 10 day run treats me and the old lady!
My old lady and I were going through rough times, granted....Which may have changed my outlook on other females, but I just wanted to nail every chick I saw with a nice ass, face, tits, hips, anything. I just HAD to see what that pu$$y was like. To much for me personally. After about 5 weeks on, it was baaaaaad

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The best ever made was the original 1-AD.
Today it's P-Mag or Mechabol low to no sides, good keepable gains and fast recovery post cycle.
Mechabol is great to run with a highly estrogenic compound. Superdrol was the strongest I've ever used. Huge mass gains, big strength gains.....and high sides.

I recently started really enjoying DMZ.....Big mass and strength gainer, and aesthetically appealing.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will start a log running this in the very near future. :) Well with some LGD thrown in for good measure ;)
What are you doing a bulk, cut, recomp? And how long is your cycle? And what dose of test?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My old lady and I were going through rough times, granted....Which may have changed my outlook on other females, but I just wanted to nail every chick I saw with a nice ass, face, tits, hips, anything. I just HAD to see what that pu$$y was like. To much for me personally. After about 5 weeks on, it was baaaaaad
Agreed.
Its good but too good.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is always a tough question. Superdrol is undeniable, but I enjoy a lot of the newer compounds as well. Mithras is great. It has a nice mood enhancing property in my experience. The size and strength potential with it is quite high as well. Ran it up to 60mg, which is not recommended, but one hell of a ride. I want to give Triumphalis another go.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is always a tough question. Superdrol is undeniable, but I enjoy a lot of the newer compounds as well. Mithras is great. It has a nice mood enhancing property in my experience. The size and strength potential with it is quite high as well. Ran it up to 60mg, which is not recommended, but one hell of a ride. I want to give Triumphalis another go.
I have mithras staring me in the face.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What are you doing a bulk, cut, recomp? And how long is your cycle? And what dose of test?
Recomp. I wanna lose about 3-5% BF by the summer and add some bulk. I am gonna run 10mg LGD 20mg S23 for 4 weeks in the "cutting " phase, then lean bulk using 20mg LGD for 4 weeks and repeat. Gonna run it for as long as I feel like its' working as long as I don't start getting bad side effects. Test will be 100mg/wk test Cyp.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Trendione, since it was my first cycle with androgenix labs, you can't get this one anymore since it is no longer manufactured. Had some crazy results with this compound, this pro also came with msten, which was nuts.

Overall I enjoyed the strength boost this gave me and the results in my physique, wish I had used a proper pct afterwards since I didn't keep my gains, oh well

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trendione, since it was my first cycle with androgenix labs, you can't get this one anymore since it is no longer manufactured. Had some crazy results with this compound, this pro also came with msten, which was nuts.

Overall I enjoyed the strength boost this gave me and the results in my physique, wish I had used a proper pct afterwards since I didn't keep my gains, oh well
There is a tren PH thread discussing that one.
Its still out there.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
There is a tren PH thread discussing that one.
Its still out there.
Good stuff

Figured the compound would be out there, I was referring to androgenix labs strength and mass, it's nothing like what it used to be when it has trendione/msten in it. I got excited one day when I saw the bottle sitting behind the glass at the local health shop I bought it at before, I was disappointed when they told me that it is nothing but plant extracts now lol

greg916

Awards
Today it's P-Mag or Mechabol low to no sides, good keepable gains and fast recovery post cycle.
Thinking of running a mechabol /dermacrine cycle soon. Have 1 bottle of AL and LGI mechabol. Good to know as it will be my first cycle. Also, have some halo and dimethabold too. Stocked up before the ban!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d like to try triumphalis again too. Mine was either extremely underdosed, bunk, or just some weak andro thrown into an lgi triumphalis bottle.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Good stuff

Figured the compound would be out there, I was referring to androgenix labs strength and mass, it's nothing like what it used to be when it has trendione/msten in it. I got excited one day when I saw the bottle sitting behind the glass at the local health shop I bought it at before, I was disappointed when they told me that it is nothing but plant extracts now lol
Can;t remember the brand names but since I wrote the thread about all the diff oral trens...I have seen Tren/Msten mix. I'm sure you can find it easily cuz msten and tranavar is still legal in half/most of EU

Scott4bama15

Awards
I'm going to revisit M14ADD.
But so far that one just feels so good.
I can run Msten also with barely any sides.
Just keep getting stronger.
The PH to trest I think a lot of us would say top 5.
Of say PH to trest #1 for PWO.
I second this. M1,4add was basically a base for so many cycles of mine. Felt great on it. It stacked with Methylstenbolone got me to my all time biggest bulk.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah 1 ad the orginal was awesome, I'd say superdrol after that

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Think mega h and mega trn. Original halodrol was great on libido too.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why does it make people so horny? Increased DHT?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I’d like to try triumphalis again too. Mine was either extremely underdosed, bunk, or just some weak andro thrown into an lgi triumphalis bottle.
Iron Legion Triumphalis was almost on par with real Anavar. Lean dry gains with a glycogen like SD pump/look

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
No, but LGI was the best PH company after CEL... I only ran LGI or CEL

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why does it make people so horny? Increased DHT?
Trest is like 10x more anabolic than test I think. A lot of people report massive quick weight gain.
Pretty sure it not susceptible to 5a reduction. Plus, it doesnt bind to SHBG. Which is partly why it so potent, and has very rapid elimination.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is this injectable or td also..
Oral. TD I didn’t notice as much libido for some reason, but more sides like deepened voice, sounded like darth Vader man it was weird.

Never tried Injectible

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pretty sure it not susceptible to 5a reduction.
I read this too somewhere but somewhere else I read different. One thing is for sure it thinned my hair like a bitch. Like, really bad.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read this too somewhere but somewhere else I read different. One thing is for sure it thinned my hair like a bitch. Like, really bad.
All the studies say it isnt. Theres a MArnold article on the compound that says the same thing, too (he references one of the studies).

No idea why it would thin you out. But that sh1t is getting way too complex for me lol