Best PH of all Time

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I remember reading that Hdrol does convert to tbol at a certain percentage, but is also active in its own right

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought I remember reading that Hdrol does convert to tbol at a certain percentage, but is also active in its own right
Ya it was forum dogma for so long, I thought the same thing. It’s active but I swear there’s some sort of odd conversion somewhere else in the body that makes 15% of Tbol. But it’s a similar but different drug. I think the whole thing back in the day was bullshit with Halodrol converting to tbol. But There’s just a weird stipulation somewhere out there about it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya it was forum dogma for so long, I thought the same thing. It’s active but I swear there’s some sort of odd conversion somewhere else in the body that makes 15% of Tbol. But it’s a similar but different drug. I think the whole thing back in the day was bullshit with Halodrol converting to tbol. But There’s just a weird stipulation somewhere out there about it.
Yeah, most of it's effects come from Halodrol itself, but it is said to convert at around 15% (aprox).

But you could walk into GNC (!) back in the day, and pick it up off the shelf.
LOL.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hdrol was definitely one of my favs. I used to run it at 100mg/day, but I do not recommend this unless you want your eyes to turn yellow lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haladrol is another one that did almost nothing for me. And it was a name brand and I definitely took enough of it. I dont see why anyone would do Haladrol if they have access to what it converts to.
It is predominantly a steroid, not PH. It is said to covert at approximately 15%. Most of it's effects come without conversion.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haladrol is another one that did almost nothing for me. And it was a name brand and I definitely took enough of it. I dont see why anyone would do Haladrol if they have access to what it converts to.
Strange. It always worked extremely well for me and I've also run Tbol numerous times. They are almost identical in effects in my experience.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mechabol was a great one. Ran it again while cutting a few months back and helped bring a really nice full look and great pumps. People always slept on that one but it’s a terrific low-side option or stacker.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yes it is but it also converts to tbol
So they say! Supposedly it’s 12-15% but not really sure how much of a difference that makes. Though it was good marketing for the supplement companies.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1752.JPG

This took my virginity back in the days .. so always will have a special place in my heart.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just to make it clear though , I had been gaining a whole lot the year I had taken haladrol and was going from using 2-3 substances at a time and not taking breaks for 3-4 months at a time , then only taking 2 week breaks , and then onto 2-3 DIFFERENT substances . Could be THE reason or a big part of the reason why superdrol and halodrol didn't seem to do much to me . Even when I graduated to dbol , I didn't get what I heard others brag about . Definitely got something from dbol though . My receptors are good and cleaned up and fresh now after a good break . I probably gained more than anyone else at my gym last year .
Wow. I agree, that could be it.

BTW, for me (and many others) SD blows Dbol away.

It is the single strongest anabolic of any kind I've used so far.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow. I agree, that could be it.

BTW, for me (and many others) SD blows Dbol away.

It is the single strongest anabolic of any kind I've used so far.
I’ve never taken dbol, m1t but as for comparison I think SD & m1t were the worst .. where as you can gain like 10lbs in 5 days that’s just not healthy

And then there was a thing where pple started pulsing SD for 6-8 EOD or something

I lasted prolly like 3 days on SD, just felt horrible and depressed and I was like gains aren’t worth it

But I do miss those days and wish I had stocked and saved em .. even though would never run it lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never taken dbol, m1t but as for comparison I think SD & m1t were the worst .. where as you can gain like 10lbs in 5 days that’s just not healthy

And then there was a thing where pple started pulsing SD for 6-8 EOD or something

I lasted prolly like 3 days on SD, just felt horrible and depressed and I was like gains aren’t worth it

But I do miss those days and wish I had stocked and saved em .. even though would never run it lol
Yeah, wish I could've stocked up.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
First off most of these that have been mentioned are “Designer Steroids” not pro hormones. Pro hormones need stomach enzyme’s to alter them into there parent hormones. The word “pro hormone” turned into a marketing scheme started by the supplement companies to put them into the “grey” after the 2004 ban. Everything designed after that was called pro hormones because marketing “steroids” after the ban was sketchy and many of the companies were warned and busted. There’s your history lesson young bucks!

Two of my favorites were:
Driven nutrition- Spawn - epi/tren
Antaeus Labs - Mechabol
Iron legion - Dienazone
Read the title man. It says "what is your favorite prohormone/designer steroid"

We talked about it earlier in the thread because someone said the same thing. So I changed it

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
First off most of these that have been mentioned are “Designer Steroids” not pro hormones. Pro hormones need stomach enzyme’s to alter them into there parent hormones. The word “pro hormone” turned into a marketing scheme started by the supplement companies to put them into the “grey” after the 2004 ban. Everything designed after that was called pro hormones because marketing “steroids” after the ban was sketchy and many of the companies were warned and busted. There’s your history lesson young bucks!

Two of my favorites were:
Driven nutrition- Spawn - epi/tren
Antaeus Labs - Mechabol
Iron legion - Dienazone
Your body has to work harder to covert prohormones to the target hormone. So it's more of a strain on your body!

Designer steroids are already steroids (no conversion)

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it's a strain on your body to convert PHs. ...
But I agree with the rest.
I just remember reading its harder on the endocrine system. Something about your body having to go through a 2 step process instead of an already active steroid. Your endocrine system has to convert the prohormones into whatever steroid it is a precursor to.

There is literature somewhere but its been years since I was researching PHs. Can't believe I even remember this lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just remember reading its harder on the endocrine system. Something about your body having to go through a 2 step process instead of an already active steroid. Your endocrine system has to convert the prohormones into whatever steroid it is a precursor to.

There is literature somewhere but its been years since I was researching PHs. Can't believe I even remember this lol
Let me know if you find it. I'd be interested in reading it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I’m not saying I know better, but the body goes through a lot of conversions already with stuff like pregnenolone and DHEA and doesn’t get sick or stressed out or anything - it’s pretty resilient and efficient at that kind of process, at least they don’t seem to have any perceivable consequence.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I havent cycled in a while , but started hdrol 2 weeks ago and my god it is amazing... not so much in terms of strength, but the all day pump and 5kg weight gain on a 200 calorie surplus is so good, getting a lot of comments already
How did this cycle turn out? Recently picked up some Halo and not sure I’ve ever ran it. Would you do it again?

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How did this cycle turn out? Recently picked up some Halo and not sure I’ve ever ran it. Would you do it again?
Yeah very well... would definitely run again, 75-100mg for 6 weeks... I would use a base though, but not always needed. Dermacrine treated me wel

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah very well... would definitely run again, 75-100mg for 6 weeks... I would use a base though, but not always needed. Dermacrine treated me wel
Care to share any more details or if you’ve run it since. How were sides? How were the gains? Was it a cut or ? Cheers Bro 😎

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Care to share any more details or if you’ve run it since. How were sides? How were the gains? Was it a cut or ? Cheers Bro 😎
I recomped with it, cannot remember all the details as it was awhile ago, but I did lose some bodyfat and put on a couple of KGs, had a big noticable effect on my body. No sides that I can remember, pct was easy.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was always curious what happened to iforce bold 200? I ran this with epistane. Best overall feeling I ever had and strong. Only problem was it was super expensive at high doses. A bottle would last like 12 days or something at 4 pills a day. Supposedly it converted to eq.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was always curious what happened to iforce bold 200? I ran this with epistane. Best overall feeling I ever had and strong. Only problem was it was super expensive at high doses. A bottle would last like 12 days or something at 4 pills a day. Supposedly it converted to eq.
It got banned in the US around 2010 along with other designer compounds, just as illegal as EQ now. So you can hypothetically illegally source a bottle of UGL-made EQ for ~$50, do one little slinpin per week, and make better gains for 1/4 of the price of a Bold200 cycle.

Just sayin’.