Best nutrient partitioner???

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Thoughts ? SLINshot , SLINsane and AP come to mind.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
SlinSaneV2 and Recompadrol...The formulas for both have (for each) good synergy , besides, combined would make a good addition for a cut or recomp IMO.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with SlinSane V2 if I was going to take any. But bulk P-Slin is also nice to use.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There's not enough logs or positive responses on SLINshot (or the nice price) for you to become a believer yet. :D

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
There's not enough logs or positive responses on SLINshot (or the nice price) for you to become a believer yet. :D
I believe !!!! I've never tried this type of product before so I was giving people a chance to say SLINshot sucks but they didn't . I have 4 bottles in my nutraplanet cart.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I believe !!!! I've never tried this type of product before so I was giving people a chance to say SLINshot sucks but they didn't . I have 4 bottles in my nutraplanet cart.
Sweet. Not sure why you would expect to hear that, but every1 has their own opinions. All the ones you listed are solid choices and you can't go wrong.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used a ton and have had good experiences with pretty much all of them: Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Slin-Sane, LG's Slin, N2Slin, Slinshot.

I don't think you can really go wrong with them.

That said, Matt is testing a new one that will be out from Southland ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've used a ton and have had good experiences with pretty much all of them: Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Slin-Sane, LG's Slin, N2Slin, Slinshot.

I don't think you can really go wrong with them.

That said, Matt is testing a new one that will be out from Southland ;)
I wanna try it...Matt has always been good for innovation in this industry (if my forum and supp history lessons serve me right that is).

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Sweet. Not sure why you would expect to hear that, but every1 has their own opinions. All the ones you listed are solid choices and you can't go wrong.
I didn't expect anyone to say that but that would have been the only reason to question my decision to buy 4 bottles . Price wise it's the most competitive and I'm liking purus a lot right now . D-Pol, recycle, organ shield and of course Halavor are all hanging together on my shelf.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I didn't expect anyone to say that but that would have been the only reason to question my decision to buy 4 bottles . Price wise it's the most competitive and I'm liking purus a lot right now . D-Pol, recycle, organ shield and of course Halavor are all hanging together on my shelf.
Yeah it is, enjoy it buddy.
I'm trying AP now myself to see how I like it.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna try it...Matt has always been good for innovation in this industry (if ya got something to say, say it and stand behind it. No need to couch and clarify it).
Fixed for you! I too am very excited about the info I have been getting about SPP's new GDA!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really liked the Licogenix/Slin Sane combo works awesome. SSv2 looks pretty sick.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I really liked the Licogenix/Slin Sane combo works awesome. SSv2 looks pretty sick.
Yeah SSv2 does, good deal to be had with that as well.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna try it...Matt has always been good for innovation in this industry (if my forum and supp history lessons serve me right that is).
From the guy who brought you fat burning hot sauce, fat burning chewing gum, fat burning topicals, DCP, Alpha Y, Gut Health, the best skin care products, etc I think it's safe to say he has been fairly innovative ;) I can guarantee you one thing his thought process is never "let's just copy that product and market it effectively."

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Fixed for you! I too am very excited about the info I have been getting about SPP's new GDA!
Ok what did I do wrong there :/...if I said it that way its just in case people tell me "what do you know! you are a newcomer here!!" You know the way people treat me Tony :blink: besides I do think Matt is awesome, I have used both Eviscerate and Abliderate with great success and loved them, if he can go and create something that people deemed impossible, then I believe the man can surprise us with a top notch GDA :)