Best Nootropic For Mood And Happiness

matteoF1

Awards
If you don’t mind some caffeine/stims, NootropiMax has nootropics for memory and focus, and can help with productivity.
About nopeept with stack as aniracetam what do you think?
About stims like caffeine, don't help me as focus on memory, actually, it's little bit stressed period, and i have hard difficult to study and have the best concentration, that's why im looking for something.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any issues with combining multiple herbals that effect serotonin? Mainly thinking about kanna, bacopa, and 5 htp.
Be careful if taking with any MAOi.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone ever try Geonomyx Decimate Evolved powder back like 5 years ago or so? That stuff had an incredibly unique feel to it..

It was loaded with PEA, as well as a few rare ingredients. The piperine content itself was intense, and drinking it took some getting used to. It offered a great feel, focus, mood enhancement and mental wakefulness with zero crash. It wasn’t marketed as a nootropic per say, but it definitely was! I would like to get my hands on some of this again..

View attachment 180485
Man, Genomyx was one of my favorite companies back in the day

matteoF1

Awards
About nopeept with stack as aniracetam what do you think?
About stims like caffeine, don't help me as focus on memory, actually, it's little bit stressed period, and i have hard difficult to study and have the best concentration, that's why im looking for something.
If know have any suggest it's really appreciated about these product, like nopept os something else for who have passed bad period like me.

matteoF1

Awards
I love it. 200-300 mg is my sweet spot dose. It's alot like phenibut but without the sides. I'm nearly out should reorder.
What's your opinion about that? Focus, energy, stress, etcc.. feel free to tell us.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any issues with combining multiple herbals that effect serotonin? Mainly thinking about kanna, bacopa, and 5 htp.
I highly recommend against anyone using 5htp. It definitely leads to depletion of other neurotransmitter. It also has moderate risk of cardiovascular toxicity.

L-tryptophan is just all the way around better.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks to chedapalooza posting Mental Edge in the New Product Release Thread, this will be my next experiment for some feel good mental energy/mood. This formula looks to be the most promising yet IMO. Aside from somthething along the lines of Vicaine of course (which I still wish I could get).

C0F5E63C-62CC-4C16-8BA7-7269FFACF6D3.png

Excited for this one!

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks to chedapalooza posting Mental Edge in the New Product Release Thread, this will be my next experiment for some feel good mental energy/mood. This formula looks to be the most promising yet IMO. Aside from somthething along the lines of Vicaine of course (which I still wish I could get).

View attachment 181180

Excited for this one!
Geeze....ok me too! Though I've heard mixed things on pea salts. Anyone know how safe they are?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 181180

Excited for this one!
That's a nice looking product but I don't think I'd personally be able to handle all the ingredients that impact/increase acetyl-choline (especially the high dose of huperzine a). Those tend to make me pretty depressed.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Geeze....ok me too! Though I've heard mixed things on pea salts. Anyone know how safe they are?
I am no expert, but I have taken all of the above PEA alkaloids (or whatever) on a regular basis with the exception of Halostachine. I have never had any problems but somebody with cardiac issues would probably be well advised to stay clear of a product such as this. I am actually hoping 1-2 caps combined with a light caffeinated stim product does the trick for me.
That's a nice looking product but I don't think I'd personally be able to handle all the ingredients that impact/increase acetyl-choline (especially the high dose of huperzine a). Those tend to make me pretty depressed.
I have never really paid much attention to Huperzine-A in the past, but I have taken many products that utilize it without even noticing any notable effects. Myokem Pyroxamine is one example that comes to mind, which has 5mg of a 1% extract per pill. Not sure if 300mcg of Huperzine-A per 3 pills in this product means 100% extract (or just simply listing total Huperzine-A content)?:shrug:

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 181180

Excited for this one!
mine is on the way as well :)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone try NextCBD? A few companies carry it now (including ND) but I don't see many reviews on it. Apparently it's a very bio-available cbd isolate (listed as 20X more bio-available as regular isolate) taken orally. Only issue keeping me from trying it now without seeing many reviews is the high cost (around $2 for a 10 mg capsule...which is advertised as being equivalent to 200 mg regular isolate).

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend against anyone using 5htp. It definitely leads to depletion of other neurotransmitter. It also has moderate risk of cardiovascular toxicity.

L-tryptophan is just all the way around better.
Yeah I should switch, but judging by my mood, it seems like I need at least 2g of the l-tryptophan to equal 100mg of 5htp.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I should switch, but judging by my mood, it seems like I need at least 2g of the l-tryptophan to equal 100mg of 5htp.
Is 2g the normal recommendation for tryptophan dose for sleep?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone try NextCBD? A few companies carry it now (including ND) but I don't see many reviews on it. Apparently it's a very bio-available cbd isolate (listed as 20X more bio-available as regular isolate) taken orally. Only issue keeping me from trying it now without seeing many reviews is the high cost (around $2 for a 10 mg capsule...which is advertised as being equivalent to 200 mg regular isolate).
Way overpriced and who needs 200 mg of CBD? I take 10-50 mg of full spectrum which is better anyways.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried Reishi, gotu kola, or Cordyceps?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Way overpriced and who needs 200 mg of CBD? I take 10-50 mg of full spectrum which is better anyways.
I agree full spectrum is better. However, some of us get drug tested at our jobs and can't afford to take anything with thc.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 181180

Excited for this one!
250mg Hericium? It is not an extract either.

I guess all those ingredients work synergistically, but some things seem underdosed

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
250mg Hericium? It is not an extract either.

I guess all those ingredients work synergistically, but some things seem underdosed
The Lion’s Mane content is essentially a wash in the formula, as it usually is..

IMO, most Nootropic blends are pitiful overpriced blends that have very little impact. Some things might be dosed lower than they could be here, but I have a really good feeling about this one altogether :)

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think anywhere from 1g to 2g is pretty standard
3 grams works great for me with alittle sugar water it gets into the brain pretty fast. Something about glucose enhancing it's uptake past the blood brain barrier I think.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think anywhere from 1g to 2g is pretty standard
Gotcha, thanks.
3 grams works great for me with alittle sugar water it gets into the brain pretty fast. Something about glucose enhancing it's uptake past the blood brain barrier I think.
Oh, can’t do that. I stay keto most of the time (except for wicked cheat meals like I just enjoyed).

matteoF1

Awards
But guys what's the one of the best that help brain focus and memory ? Nopept, phenibut, bacopa, or u know something to adivice?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But guys what's the one of the best that help brain focus and memory ? Nopept, phenibut, bacopa, or u know something to adivice?
Adderall, deprenyl, DMPEA, phenibut, pea + mao-b blocker seems best for focus in that order.

vasopressin, hup-a, cdp-choline, and coluracetam I'd say for memory.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried Dynamine solo? Thoughts?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most people like Green Maeng Da. It seems to be the most popular choice. That would be a good one to try. It’s not my personal favorite, but it’s a good one.
Right on. Not sure if Kratom is considered a nootropic but has similar effects. Will definitely increase mood for about 5 hours. You can even take it before a workout... Works great. If you want to relax, try Bali
My personal favorite, in my limited experience, is Green Indo.
So,
Green Maeng Da = mood/focus
Bali = relaxation
Green indo = ?

Probably going to try Kratom again now that I’m more educated on it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So,
Green Maeng Da = mood/focus
Bali = relaxation
Green indo = ?

Probably going to try Kratom again now that I’m more educated on it.
Typically the color would indicate the effects, followed by dosage. Red = relaxing, pain relief Green = mood, energy, focus, White = energy. I have not consistently noticed anything as far as region goes. I like to think Borneo's work better for me, but I also used to think Indo's did.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dose wise feels like theacrine but it does work faster that aside I haven't noticed much difference. I do 100 of dynamine and 200 mg theacrine.
I’ve never used theacrine either lol. Any mood boost with either of them or just increase in alertness and energy?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I’ve never used theacrine either lol. Any mood boost with either of them or just increase in alertness and energy?
I've tried both theacrine and dynamine solo. Neither provided a change in mood or energy unless I take them with caffeine (seem to work really well with caffeine).

Demi_God

Awards

View attachment 181180

Excited for this one!
Who makes this? What brand? I'm having trouble finding it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Typically the color would indicate the effects, followed by dosage. Red = relaxing, pain relief Green = mood, energy, focus, White = energy. I have not consistently noticed anything as far as region goes. I like to think Borneo's work better for me, but I also used to think Indo's did.
I’m seeing a lot of reports of kratom increasing blood pressure. Has anyone here had that experience?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m seeing a lot of reports of kratom increasing blood pressure. Has anyone here had that experience?
Where did you see a lot of reports on kratom increasing BP?

In general kratom is BP friendly.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To be safe...check your BP just prior to using it. Then an hour after using it check it again. Then about 6 hours after using it check it again.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To be safe...check your BP just prior to using it. Then an hour after using it check it again. Then about 6 hours after using it check it again.
Where did you see a lot of reports on kratom increasing BP?

In general kratom is BP friendly.
I saw random threads all over reddit and other various forums.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I saw random threads all over reddit and other various forums.
I am a bit surprised by that. Maybe the white stains may bring some people’s BP up a small amount due to its stimulating properties?

What color kratom are you thinking about trying?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am a bit surprised by that. Maybe the white stains may bring some people’s BP up a small amount due to its stimulating properties?

What color kratom are you thinking about trying?
I was looking at SUK’s capsule sampler because I don’t really know which I would prefer. Red and green interest me the most.
I still don’t even get what yellow is for.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was looking at SUK’s capsule sampler because I don’t really know which I would prefer. Red and green interest me the most.
I still don’t even get what yellow is for.
A sampler pack is a good option if you are new to kratom.

Yellow kratom helps with social anxiety for me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A sampler pack is a good option if you are new to kratom.

Yellow kratom helps with social anxiety for me.
I wanted to elaborate a little on yellow kratom. When I choose a yellow it’s usually to help with social anxiety. It also helps with mood and with pain. It is a bit energizing (not a ton), but not really stimulating like the whites.