Best NON STIM cutting supps?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm finishing my Alphamax XT + FD2 stack in two weeks, which will be followed by a 4-week break from natural anabolics (as many guys suggest).

I wanna start my cutting phase now, so that I get at least two weeks at the beginning in which I'm still on the aforementioned stack, but after that...I don't know! What would you suggest?

I'm asking non-stim specifically because I just can't tolerate caffeine at all, makes me feel like death. I might try including it veeeery slowly into my supps, but it'll take a long time before I can tolerate a stim prewo, for example.

Last year I had great results with Shift + Reduce XT, but since Shift has Forskolin and I'm already taking it with Alphamax XT, I think I need a break afterwards. Reduce XT...I don't know, should I wait before taking it as well, since Alphamax XT is already doing many of the things Reduce XT delivers?

I'm also entertaining the idea of waiting 4 weeks and re-starting Alphamax XT + FD2 which would be great also during a cutting phase. But what to take in the meantime, then?

Thanks for your time guys!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone 2.0, if you have the money, I would never stop it! No need to pause for 4 weeks!
Same thing with the forskolin, at least 12 weeks, you can go quiet! Shift great product, used, always satisfied! (The time used with Alphamine og, beautiful ... peace to his soul)
Alphamax xt, suggest 8 weeks, so in your case better than you pause for 4 weeks.

Translated:
Olympus has many products (I still have not tried them) no stim, fat burner ... assassinate, super 7, super shreed ...
I was in you, I would continue to follidrone 2.0 + shift.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would continue FD2 as long as you could without stopping. I ran 3 back to back when first released. Now I'm on my second run 4 bottles so far with no plan of stopping.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I'll just continue with FD2 then, thanks guys! But apart from it, I'd still prefer having a 4-week break from natty anabolics (Alphamax XT, etc)...so, what else can I stack with FD2?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Stack assass1nate with FD2.0. Its a well rounded non stim formula.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I'll just continue with FD2 then, thanks guys! But apart from it, I'd still prefer having a 4-week break from natty anabolics (Alphamax XT, etc)...so, what else can I stack with FD2?
FD2 is already a whole, having said that, what diet are you doing? normo? hypo, hyper caloric?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
FD2 is already a whole, having said that, what diet are you doing? normo? hypo, hyper caloric?
I'm gonna start with a light caloric deficit and take it from there. Last year I cut too much too early, drove myself crazy waiting for cheat day and stalled quite a bit. This year I'm leaner already so it won't be as extreme

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna start with a light caloric deficit and take it from there. Last year I cut too much too early, drove myself crazy waiting for cheat day and stalled quite a bit. This year I'm leaner already so it won't be as extreme
Shift!
Shift!
FD2 + shift.

I do not recommend the new products of Olympus, just because I still have not tried them!
But, Assass1nate talk about it all well! short'll prove it!

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
After some research I came across these products. Anyone can recommend them?

SNS RK-500
SNS Lean Edge
SNS Syn 30
SNS Thyrocaps

Evomuse Eviscerate
Evomuse Absolutely Abliterated

Performax Oxymax XT
Performax TA2

Antaeus Lipomorph

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shift!
Shift!
FD2 + shift.

I do not recommend the new products of Olympus, just because I still have not tried them!
Shift contains stims.

I would look into forskolin caps and check out some of Evomuse's products like Abliderate Ammo

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After some research I came across these products. Anyone can recommend them?

SNS RK-500
SNS Lean Edge
SNS Syn 30
SNS Thyrocaps

Evomuse Eviscerate
Evomuse Absolutely Abliterated

Performax Oxymax XT
Performax TA2

Antaeus Lipomorph
Are you now looking for stims? Some of those products listed have stimulants, which goes against the thread title.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Assass1nate + Sup3r Shred + Sup3r 7 + Brite is treating me damn well right now. 4 weeks in, loving the results! Diet is pretty solid though and I'm very, very active due to work. Just started doing a little fasted cardio but I'm trying to save most of that for when my body starts to get stubborn in the next month or two. Appetite suppression as a whole has been quite good.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Shift contains stims.

I would look into forskolin caps and check out some of Evomuse's products like Abliderate Ammo
Never had a problem with Shift to be honest, if there's stims I never felt them.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Are you now looking for stims? Some of those products listed have stimulants, which goes against the thread title.
Oh I didn't know actually. Are you talking about Yohimbine? I never tried it, I just know I can't tolerate caffeine.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm running
Ignit3
Sup3r 7
Sup3r shred

And enjoying the effects leaning out real nice

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I didn't know actually. Are you talking about Yohimbine? I never tried it, I just know I can't tolerate caffeine.
Yes. There are several products that are stim based, they're just caffeine free, but still are stimulant based. So when asking for a stim free pre workout or fat burner, you need to specify if you're looking for a TRULY stim free product or just a caffeine free product.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus has many products (I still have not tried them) no stim, fat burner ... assassinate, super 7, super shreed ...
In case you're wondering...
Assass1nate: stim-free fat burner and GDA, targets fat loss through a number of pathways (please see the write-up...this one is way too complicated to easily summarize)
Sup3r-Shred: PPAR-delta agonist, encourages body to use lipids as fuel, should also help with endurance
Sup3r-7: 7-keto using the S-SEDDS delivery system for increased bioavailability
Forslean: Sabinsa Forslean 95% forskolin, increases cAMP to improve body composition

If I could only choose one, I'd go with Assass1nate. It's a beautiful profile and very, very effective. If you have money, you can stack more than one.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse Brite
Evomuse DCP

There is actually more non-stim options than stim fat burners these days!

You can't go wrong, most the non-stim products from various companies mentioned are all good.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Assass1nate + Sup3r Shred + Sup3r 7 + Brite is treating me damn well right now. 4 weeks in, loving the results! Diet is pretty solid though and I'm very, very active due to work. Just started doing a little fasted cardio but I'm trying to save most of that for when my body starts to get stubborn in the next month or two. Appetite suppression as a whole has been quite good.
I want to try Brite. I have done a run of Assass1nate and saw great results.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Evomuse Brite
Evomuse DCP

There is actually more non-stim options than stim fat burners these days!

You can't go wrong, most the non-stim products from various companies mentioned are all good.
Appreciate the mentions!

I want to try Brite. I have done a run of Assass1nate and saw great results.
BRITE is phenomenal; I love the stuff.

Haven't used Assass1nate, but have heard great things about it.

OP, if you're looking for a topical product, SuperNova will be great for you. It has the best of Eviscerate and Abliderate, along with the active from BRITE. DCP and Epitome are two other great options in the non-stim category.

compan

compan

Awards
I'm going to go with Forskolin 95% @ 100mg a day.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to go with Forskolin 95% @ 100mg a day.
If you are new to F95, I would work your way up. Maybe start with 25mg-50mg for the first week. I typically dose with food for the first week as well.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Can't seem to find most of the mentioned Evomuse stuff in Europe, damn...

compan

compan

Awards
If you are new to F95, I would work your way up. Maybe start with 25mg-50mg for the first week. I typically dose with food for the first week as well.
For sure, forgot to add that thank you.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Can't seem to find most of the mentioned Evomuse stuff in Europe, damn...
I reported it many times, and I never heard back!
In Eu, a few suppliers, the best products are not always available.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift is my go to for non-stim caffeine low stim additions to any recomp or cut stack. Something about that forslean 95 that really kicks some fats aśs and the Rhodiola rosea keeps me from giving in to temptation when faced with foods outside of my target macros. Mix it with the other goodies in the product and boom all bases covered with an awesome addition to many cut stacks. But truthfully my wife and I don't even feel it's necessary to run anything extra when we are using shift.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite non stim cutting supp is TTA-500. Cheap too. At 1g, $24 for a 2 months supply.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Lipomorph had awesome reviews when it came out but since then it doesnt get very many mentions.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Shift contains stims.

Shift is my go to for non-stim additions to any recomp or cut stack. Something about that forslean 95 that really kicks some fats aśs and the Rhodiola rosea keeps me from giving in to temptation when faced with foods outside of my target macros. Mix it with the other goodies in the product and boom all bases covered with an awesome addition to many cut stacks. But truthfully my wife and I don't even feel it's necessary to run anything extra when we are using shift.
make up your mind!
what is the truth?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift!
Shift!
FD2 + shift.

Shift contains stims.

make up your mind!
what is the truth?
I do apologize. I often consider the different extracts we use and tend to feel shift is non-stim but I corrected my initial post and am sorry for any confusion as I am technically incorrect. ?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin 95 is my recommendation as well. ?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do apologize. I often consider the different extracts we use and tend to feel shift is non-stim but I corrected my initial post and am sorry for any confusion as I am technically incorrect. ��
It happens to the best of us!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen the exact same argument on this forum before.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No argument with Shift containing stimulants.

Generally when people are shopping for a stimulant free product it is for a break from caffeine so it is still a viable option for those people looking to reset their tolerance. You really shouldn't get too much kick from Syn alone but that could vary between users.

There is a lot of good discussion already in here but I will definitely cast a vote that while aiming stimulant free with fat loss as a goal you should take a serious look at including some Forskolin-95, hands down the most effective ingredient for me on this front and one of the most promising for the data we have on body composition.