Best Natural test boosters ...

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Hi Peeps,

I am looking for a relatively strong testosterone booster for use in PCT after my current cycle to get the natty test going.

What in your opionions are the best, money is not a problem,

So far I am looking at these 2 ...

PharmaFreak Test Freak

&

Animal Stack Test

Any suggestions will be great !

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recommend testabolan and tropinol combined for yoru PCT needs.. one is for boosting test the otheris for freeing up that test.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would throw Alphamax on the list - I have not used any other test booster, but this one is good enough that I have confidence in it for PCT.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're going to get a lot of recommendations, probably none of them the two you're looking at. Anyways, our Alphamax has been getting awesome reviews and great feedback. Powerful test booster that also contains Armistane, will dry you up while increasing strength!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Peeps,

I am looking for a relatively strong testosterone booster for use in PCT after my current cycle to get the natty test going.

What in your opionions are the best, money is not a problem,

So far I am looking at these 2 ...

PharmaFreak Test Freak

&

Animal Stack Test

Any suggestions will be great !

Is there any reason you're specifically looking at those 2 products? In PCT you want to combat several specific things in order to restore homeostasis to natural hormone production.

This is typically done by targeting estrogenic pathways, as estrogen has a direct inhibitory effect on testosterone production. By inhibiting estrogen receptors and/or its production, you remove this inhibition and cause testosterone production to kick-start at a much higher rate than it was previously. Cortisol is also important during PCT, as you no longer have the added anabolic/androgenic hormones to offset cortisols catabolic effect...so you lose muscle.

Why am i explaining all of this? Because Erase Pro directly combats these very pathways, and its one pill a day. If you want to go a more cost effective route, pick up regular Erase and DAA and you'll get a similar effect in terms of hormone recuperation.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any reason you're specifically looking at those 2 products? In PCT you want to combat several specific things in order to restore homeostasis to natural hormone production.

This is typically done by targeting estrogenic pathways, as estrogen has a direct inhibitory effect on testosterone production. By inhibiting estrogen receptors and/or its production, you remove this inhibition and cause testosterone production to kick-start at a much higher rate than it was previously. Cortisol is also important during PCT, as you no longer have the added anabolic/androgenic hormones to offset cortisols catabolic effect...so you lose muscle.

Why am i explaining all of this? Because Erase Pro directly combats these very pathways, and its one pill a day. If you want to go a more cost effective route, pick up regular Erase and DAA and you'll get a similar effect in terms of hormone recuperation.
Second erase + daa combo

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Now that's a response and exactly why I use these forums, I was really looking at the mentioned to as they are local but I have no issue in ordering online.
Thanks for the wealth of information everyone. Will look into the above mentioned instead !

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would throw Alphamax on the list - I have not used any other test booster, but this one is good enough that I have confidence in it for PCT.
Yep, this or Erase. Either one plus DAA would be a good foundation.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Alphamax its arguably one of the most complete testosterone boosters on the market!

It will boost both Free and Total testosterone, control estrogen, prolactin, and cortisol while possibly leaning you out with the combo of Arimistane and Forskolin 95.

Its currently #6 on NP top 100 best selling products!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
RyanLarson229

RyanLarson229

Awards
I tried one in the past called T Blast by NLA it was pretty legit. I also like AI Perform

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One bottle is four weeks unless you halve the dose :)

Still a steal though
haha the sale literally ended right before your posting!

When he posted that when you bought two they were $22 a piece, just missed it!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Oh!! Hahaha

22 a piece? Thats a freakin bargain

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have to go with Alphamax as well. It is a complete product. You may have some people suggest stack supplement x and y. Usually several different products are suggested and those ingredients can be found in Alphamax alone. It makes things more cost effective and it is easier to remember dosing since you're not taking 3 different supps.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the natural realm you gotta look into MASS 550.

Increased testosterone. Reduction of estrogen. Increased protein synthesis. Home run of a product for raising testosterone and changing body comp.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tropinol xp is what i'd look into fadogia is great during pct to get everything back in working order, i much prefer it to daa....however daa is cheap and pct would be the only time i'd recommend using it

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh!! Hahaha

Yeah, I knew sale was ending soon and he'd be cutting it close lol.

34$ is still really good for what's in it. But man 22 was insane

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would use 2 Pumps daily of Formeron= a Transdermal Suicidal aromatase inhibitor.
Formeron will lower estro and increase test levels. Itll also give you a dry hard appearance to the muscles and some added vascularity.
Great stuff. This is exceptionally good for raising test levels when they are suppressed.

and

1-2 caps daily of Viron=

• Boosts testosterone
  • Increases luteinizing hormone
  • Promotes erection
  • Reduces SHBG
  • Increases Free testosterone
  • Decreases cortisol
  • Decreases estrogen
  • Increased muscle mass
  • Improved sexual performance
  • SERM properties
  • Increased DHT
  • Increased Vitamin D
  • Decreases inflammation
  • Increased muscle mass
  • Improves joints
  • Strengthens bones
  • Lowers plasma lipid levels and enables removal of cholesterol through various means.
  • Enhanced cognitive function. Hand eye coordination, Short term memory and concentration.

http://www.blacklionresearch.com/viron/

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I would use 2 Pumps daily of Formeron= a Transdermal Suicidal aromatase inhibitor.
Formeron will lower estro and increase test levels. Itll also give you a dry hard appearance to the muscles and some added vascularity.
Great stuff. This is exceptionally good for raising test levels when they are suppressed.

and

1-2 caps daily of Viron=

• Boosts testosterone
  • Promotes erection
  • Reduces SHBG
  • Decreases cortisol
  • Decreases estrogen
  • Increased muscle mass
  • SERM properties
  • Increased DHT
  • Increased Vitamin D
  • Decreases inflammation
  • Increased muscle mass
  • Improves joints
  • Strengthens bones
  • Lowers plasma lipid levels and enables removal of cholesterol through various means.
  • Enhanced cognitive function. Hand eye coordination, Short term memory and concentration.

This is my nxt stack, I'm quite excited :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried this before and it does work. I would definitely run this again and the price for this stack is really cheap
Excellent stack. Erase or Erase Pro with Test Powder is a combo I've used many times with solid results.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Bummer, was hoping to get in an order before the end of the month.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Oh!! Hahaha

Nutri-verse has Alphamax buy 1 get Cremax free which is still a good deal. It is a great creatine product, especially if one is looking to enhance recovery and endurance.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Depending on what you ran I have always used Intimidate SRT

Nolva/Intimidate SRT/ and Reduce XT

TTWSUFree

Awards

and

1-2 caps daily of Viron=

• Boosts testosterone
  • Promotes erection
  • Reduces SHBG
  • Decreases cortisol
  • Decreases estrogen
  • Increased muscle mass
  • SERM properties
  • Increased DHT
  • Increased Vitamin D
  • Decreases inflammation
  • Increased muscle mass
  • Improves joints
  • Strengthens bones

Currently using formeron solo post 4wks of epi. As epi is sort of AI, I seem to be experiencing some shutdown with using the following formeron dosing protocol, 3 pumps about 6 hours apart. At 3 pumps daily, no doubt I'm in formeron's PH realm.

I've read tons of comments, but still not able to decipher the most accurate concepts. Here's what I understand.

Formeron solo - 1,2 pumps would be PCT for restoring homeostatsis. At 1,2 pumps formeron will act exclusively in the area of AI.

Formeron solo - 3,4+ pumps would move you into PH realm. In PH realm, one's own test production can/is suppressed and shutdown can be experienced I'm guessing on durations of 4~ weeks and beyond.

If however, dosage is reduced to 1,2 (AI range), the user would move back into PCT.

If the above is correct, formeron could be a single substance that is both an AI (PCT) and PH, based on the 2 dosing protocols mentioned above.

Viron.
As I understand it, this would be the other side of the PCT duo. Used to increase natty test production.

Thanks in advance for providing clarification.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EndoSurge Turbo gets great reviews, and is very affordable. The recovery, libido and sleep are excellent, and many report strength gains as well.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

and

1-2 caps daily of Viron=

• Boosts testosterone
  • Promotes erection
  • Reduces SHBG
  • Decreases cortisol
  • Decreases estrogen
  • Increased muscle mass
  • SERM properties
  • Increased DHT
  • Increased Vitamin D
  • Decreases inflammation
  • Increased muscle mass
  • Improves joints
  • Strengthens bones

will it wash dishes and do my laundry?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently using formeron solo post 4wks of epi. As epi is sort of AI, I seem to be experiencing some shutdown with using the following formeron dosing protocol, 3 pumps about 6 hours apart. At 3 pumps daily, no doubt I'm in formeron's PH realm.

I've read tons of comments, but still not able to decipher the most accurate concepts. Here's what I understand.

Formeron solo - 1,2 pumps would be PCT for restoring homeostatsis. At 1,2 pumps formeron will act exclusively in the area of AI.

Formeron solo - 3,4+ pumps would move you into PH realm. In PH realm, one's own test production can/is suppressed and shutdown can be experienced I'm guessing on durations of 4~ weeks and beyond.

If however, dosage is reduced to 1,2 (AI range), the user would move back into PCT.

If the above is correct, formeron could be a single substance that is both an AI (PCT) and PH, based on the 2 dosing protocols mentioned above.

Viron.
As I understand it, this would be the other side of the PCT duo. Used to increase natty test production.

Thanks in advance for providing clarification.
There will always be some PH conversion but at 1-2 pumps its very small.
Ive seen alot of bloodwork results and at 1-2 pumps there was an increase in test levels in 100% of tests.
Ive never seen a result where suppression was evident even at 4 pumps so...Im just making an assumption. At some point there will be suppression.
Probably at 4 pumps your still in the clear. 6 not so much. You are def in the range of suppression but you can like you said back down to 1-2 pumps and use it for recovery.
Viron would be the other side of the coin yes and the combo is a very effective one for PCT, Natty cycling or even to attempt to keep some test present during PH cycles.

TTWSUFree

Awards
There will always be some PH conversion but at 1-2 pumps its very small.
Ive seen alot of bloodwork results and at 1-2 pumps there was an increase in test levels in 100% of tests.
Ive never seen a result where suppression was evident even at 4 pumps so...Im just making an assumption. At some point there will be suppression.
Probably at 4 pumps your still in the clear. 6 not so much. You are def in the range of suppression but you can like you said back down to 1-2 pumps and use it for recovery.
Viron would be the other side of the coin yes and the combo is a very effective one for PCT, Natty cycling or even to attempt to keep some test present during PH cycles.
Understood. Very nice to have one product for PCT and PH based on dosing. Makes things pretty simple and cost predictable. planetarynutrition.com is currently out of Viron. BLR products seem to fly off the shelf.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

nice reply.

Erase Pro is great! One of my fav products and it really works!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice reply.

Erase Pro is great! One of my fav products and it really works!
I really enjoyed the original Erase. I'll have to try the new one and stack it with Test Factor in the near future.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be test booster overkill in PCT to run?

Bulbine
Fadogia
Viron
DAA

and of course Clomid an Erase.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be test booster overkill in PCT to run?

Bulbine
Fadogia
Viron
DAA

and of course Clomid an Erase.
I dont think so.
The higher test levels go the better :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tongkat Ali

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do I hear a tongat product coming out for olympus labs, or maybe as part of their pct product? ;)
Our product VIRON has a very high grade tongkat mixed with boron citrate.
Ill put our tongkat extract up to anyones and ours is as good or likely better. Its also very well priced considering the quality.
Not all tonkat is = as Im sure you know.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Our product VIRON has a very high grade tongkat mixed with boron citrate. Ill put our tongkat extract up to anyones and ours is as good or likely better. Its also very well priced considering the quality. Not all tonkat is = as Im sure you know.
I know your product is quality I have bought four bottles of it ;). Competition brings better opportunities to the consumer whether it be pricing or improving an already great product

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know your product is quality I have bought four bottles of it ;). Competition brings better opportunities to the consumer whether it be pricing or improving an already great product
WHat do you think of it?
Have you used other Tongkat products before and how do they compare.

When I started testing our tongkat I had mentioned I thought it was better than anything I had taken (Ive taken a ton of different tk products)
A bunch of people questioned it so I sent 6 AM members a bag of it to test.
100% of them agreed with me after taking it.

THe stuff is as good as it can be.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
WHat do you think of it? Have you used other Tongkat products before and how do they compare. When I started testing our tongkat I had mentioned I thought it was better than anything I had taken (Ive taken a ton of different tk products) A bunch of people questioned it so I sent 6 AM members a bag of it to test. 100% of them agreed with me after taking it. THe stuff is as good as it can be.
Lets just say my girl is alway happy now ;). Seriously though, it's great. I get that alpha male feel, I have broken strength plateaus, and I am just generally in a better mood. Granted I am on a few other things, I have been taking then for two months plus so I could tell the change the Viron had. Compared to other tongat products it is the best.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Alphamax has a nice and comprehensive profile for an unbelievable price considering it has arimistane AND forskolin

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax has a nice and comprehensive profile for an unbelievable price considering it has arimistane AND forskolin
Thanks for the support! The profile is fully disclosed and like you said, the price is great considering Alphamax has both those components, as you said. Individual products of those two ingredients almost run at the same price, alone.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Thanks for the support! The profile is fully disclosed and like you said, the price is great considering Alphamax has both those components, as you said. Individual products of those two ingredients almost run at the same price, alone.
What is the extract of forskolin?