Best High energy fat burner without 1,3

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
so with the demise of 1,3 dymethyl on the horizon, anyone tried anything lately that is 1,3 free but still pretty decent??

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grab some cheap caffeine capsules and run them with Alpha-T2

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
So tough - for me at least not having any issues with 1 3 di nothing came close to the energy boost.

Purus' fat smack about a week in, is similar in terms of appetite suppression but I have not noticed any energy boost. Personally If you have the funds i would stock up on one that has 1 3 di while they are on super sales. (Combustion, OEP, etc)

I don't remember if Lecheek's has 1 3 di in it. but that was great in terms of appetite suppression and energy.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
So tough - for me at least not having any issues with 1 3 di nothing came close to the energy boost.

Purus' fat smack about a week in, is similar in terms of appetite suppression but I have not noticed any energy boost. Personally If you have the funds i would stock up on one that has 1 3 di while they are on super sales. (Combustion, OEP, etc)

I don't remember if Lecheek's has 1 3 di in it. but that was great in terms of appetite suppression and energy.

if you really love your dmaa....stock up....

our newly formulated Maximize Intense and Dexaprine should be hitting the market in a few weeks.... formula looks EXTREMELY good

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah, im not really looking to stock up on 1,3. Ive got a retail store and im just looking for some ideas on products to transition customers into. It seems like every high energy product on the market has 1,3 in it.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
if the new version of Dexaprime is even half as strong as the current one I think that it would still be something to look into :)

The reviews on the current version are that 1/2 a tab is more than enough for most people.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Soon: new dexaprine.

Currently: anything methylsynephrine-based or ephedra-based.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Don't want to be the ECA poster boy...but ECA FTW.

Cheap with amazing results. I take 25mg/200mg/81mg 2-3 times a day and love it. Plus it makes me feel so damn good.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
winning answers in here so far.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm with Kev

Alpha-T2 would be your best bet. People report high amounts of fat loss and they also said they lost some extra retained water in the process. win win!
I'll be running a log on it here shortly!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm with Kev

Alpha-T2 would be your best bet. People report high amounts of fat loss and they also said they lost some extra retained water in the process. win win!
I'll be running a log on it here shortly!
Alpha-t2 is great, but OP is looking for something more heavily stimmed.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Didn't Kev say stack it with caffiene pills? Theres a stimulant to combine with the low stim AT2.
I could say add caffeine to quite literally anything​. I'm assuming OP wants a single product.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay I see your point. Just saying I agree with what Kevin had to say. I like Alpha-T2 and it gets the job done for me and plenty of others.

Or if the new dexaprine lives up to all the hype, if its like the OG's effectiveness, then it will.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Can you recommend that at a Supp store though? Granted I agree ECA is very effective

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Can you recommend that at a Supp store though? Granted I agree ECA is very effective
No you definitely can't - you'd be recommending someone abuse OTC meds.

But you could say, "Some people choose to buy primatene and stack it with caffeine and aspirin, but they'd be using an OTC outside of the brand's recommended use."

He who angers you, conquers you.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
does anyone know the execution date for DMAA?

J19891

J19891

Awards
Grab some cheap caffeine capsules and run them with Alpha-T2
This. I'd rather have something supporting my thyroid instead of making me so hyperactive I cant help but burn fat from bouncing off the walls all day.

smt1

Awards
does anyone know the execution date for DMAA?
Nobody knows. For historical reference, the first warning letters against Ephedra were sent out in 2002, it was banned in 2004 by the FDA, the ban was overturned by a federal court in 2005, and the ban was then upheld uppon the FDA's approval by a different court in 2006.

They could move sooner though, who knows.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reviews on the current version are that 1/2 a tab is more than enough for most people.[/SIZE][/FONT]
I took two tabs at once and barely batted an eye ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Soon: new dexaprine.

Currently: anything methylsynephrine-based or ephedra-based.
Coop,
If purchasing an already made ECA Supp like lipodrene etc and bronkaid is unavailable (customs) but people supply blends etc, what would you go with?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Whoa whoa bulk MS? I think I'm in love.

Runner, I don't really understand the Q.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whoa whoa bulk MS? I think I'm in love.

Runner, I don't really understand the Q.
Customs won't let me get bronkaid in yeah, but people sell say an already made ECA stack like lipodrene from hi-tech pharmaceuticals. Thoughts on best pre made ECA stack?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you really love your dmaa....stock up....

our newly formulated Maximize Intense and Dexaprine should be hitting the market in a few weeks.... formula looks EXTREMELY good
Whens formula out?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is methylsynephrine the same compound as betaphrine?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Customs won't let me get bronkaid in yeah, but people sell say an already made ECA stack like lipodrene from hi-tech pharmaceuticals. Thoughts on best pre made ECA stack?
Well, ephedra =/= ephedrine, but go for something like Cloma Pharma methyldrene if available

Is methylsynephrine the same compound as betaphrine?
No, that is isopropylnorsynephrine aka isopropyloctopamine.