Best fat burning supplement on the market 2015???

hokiefan23

Awards
I'm looking for a good fat burning supplement to compliment my cut cycle so that i can get down to 8%. 95% of the supplements on the market are bogus and don't provide much results if any.

What would you recommend?

(i'm also possibly interested in Clen if there is nothing worth buying OTC)

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
IMO exotherm / Alphamine / norcodrene

All are great! Exotherm is a great fat burner plus a natural proven ai. The 2 other are just great fat burners

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Btw any of these can be stacked together for enhanced fat burning!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking for a good fat burning supplement to compliment my cut cycle so that i can get down to 8%. 95% of the supplements on the market are bogus and don't provide much results if any.

What would you recommend?

(i'm also possibly interested in Clen if there is nothing worth buying OTC)
Check into Norcodrene, Alphamine, SHIFT, and/or Forskolin-95+.

Here is some info on Norcodrene and SHIFT:

Norcodrene:

Cirsium Oligophyllum: Beta-adrenergic receptor agonism, stimulate release of epinephrine, reduces subcutaneous and visceral fat while promoting lipolysis
Cirsium Japonicum: Increased lipolysis, primarily targeting white adipose tissue (main form of fat in humans), anti-lipogenic properties, GDA effects, health benefits (antioxidant, liver health, improve plasma glucose, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels), NO booster and increased vasodilation
Grape Seed Extract (Nomilean): Activates TGR5 pathway (enhance glucose metabolism, vasodilation, target BAT, decrease inflammation, increase insulin sensitivity)
Amentoflavone: Fatty acid synthase inhibition (prevent fat gain), inhibition of PDE (increase cAMP), improve mood, improve gym performance

SHIFT:

Increased metabolic rate, increased thyroid hormone, enhancing BAT & WAT stimulation, beta 2 & 3 receptor activation, adaptogen, elevation of cAMP via Forskolin-95, Hemerocallis Fulva, which increases cAMP molecules, leading to lipolysis. On top of that, H. Fulva becomes even more effective in the presence of caffeine and an anything that increases norepinephrine, in this case, yohimbine, which will allow for greater breakdown of fat (lipolysis).

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Forskolin when cutting in addition with a burner. Which conveniently Oxymax has both, getting good reviews out the gate as well. We have it at a good intro price here http://phwsupplements.com/oxymax-xt-by-performax-labs/

I also enjoy alphamine as a standalone or stacked, can't go wrong!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The new shift is awesome.

That and alphamine are my go to 1-2 punch

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tons of great products that all work via different pathways:

Alphamine
Norcodrene
Shift
LipoMorph
BRITE
Epitome
Abliderate (Advanced - topical, or AMMO - oral)
Eviscerate (topical)
DCP
TTA

Tons of others; that's just a quick list off the top of my head.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for OxyMax XT. It contains F95 which is a great ingredient during a cut. It will help decrease fat and increase or hold onto lean body mass. That is a difficult task when eating at a deficit. The ingredients work together to provide a euphoric mood and overall better sense of well being. That and the appetite control are probably the two most pronounced effects of OxyMax XT. If you are interested in it, here is an write up that goes over all the ingredients.

http://www.suppwiththat.com/performax-labs-oxymax-xt-review/

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I would add pes shift to any stack if you can tolerate the f-95. It has blown me away with results

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin 95+alphamine will get you there with a good diet. Not trying to be a PES fan boy or anything but those products work

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Check into Norcodrene, Alphamine, SHIFT, and/or Forskolin-95+.

Here is some info on Norcodrene and SHIFT:

Norcodrene:

Cirsium Oligophyllum: Beta-adrenergic receptor agonism, stimulate release of epinephrine, reduces subcutaneous and visceral fat while promoting lipolysis
Cirsium Japonicum: Increased lipolysis, primarily targeting white adipose tissue (main form of fat in humans), anti-lipogenic properties, GDA effects, health benefits (antioxidant, liver health, improve plasma glucose, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels), NO booster and increased vasodilation
Grape Seed Extract (Nomilean): Activates TGR5 pathway (enhance glucose metabolism, vasodilation, target BAT, decrease inflammation, increase insulin sensitivity)
Amentoflavone: Fatty acid synthase inhibition (prevent fat gain), inhibition of PDE (increase cAMP), improve mood, improve gym performance

SHIFT:

Increased metabolic rate, increased thyroid hormone, enhancing BAT & WAT stimulation, beta 2 & 3 receptor activation, adaptogen, elevation of cAMP via Forskolin-95, Hemerocallis Fulva, which increases cAMP molecules, leading to lipolysis. On top of that, H. Fulva becomes even more effective in the presence of caffeine and an anything that increases norepinephrine, in this case, yohimbine, which will allow for greater breakdown of fat (lipolysis).
That all sounds like one heck of a good time.

Appreciate the write-up. There's so much out there now days that sometimes I forget about some of the great stuff available.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
AlphaMax + OxyMax is a tough combo to beat brah :D I'd stay away from clen tho brah. ECA if it comes to it can get the job done just as well, with far less sides

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
another vote to stay away from clen and go the natural route. It may take a bit longer but clen can be a lot more dangerous

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene shift alphamine are all really good in my opinion then through in a natural anabolic supp to keep ur lean mass

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noteable products are alphamine, reduce xt, thyrocaps. I've always had good luck with these.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Im using exotherm now and can tell its working got a log started. But used synthermo and lipomorph on my last cut with hyde and man did I shred the weight off. Getting my alphamine in today cant wait to try it and add it to my log

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine, Shift, Dexaprine, TTA are some of my favorites. EpiBurn Pro was also pretty solid too

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exotherm is a great combo of fat burning ingredients.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/272219-exotherm.html

Has 2 AIs
Atractrylodes macrocephala and Chrysin
plus 2 fat burners
Stearoyl vanillylamide and Cirsium Og.
Combined I think this is the best fat burner Ive ever used. Many guys like it more than Formeron.

You get increased test plus possible increases in HGH, IGF-1, T3,T4, cAMP and Ghrelin.
This combined with the reduction in estrogen and serious increase in metabolism from the fat burners = wicked blowtorch fat burning.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
cubsfan815 just got a packet in the mail from my boys at TGBSUPPLEMENTS excited to try it

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Popped my first one this morning and second 3-4 hrs later around 11am, sweating has ignited, and it's helped hold off on eating while fasting. I'll leave a review at the end of 3rd day (when samples run out). Thanks!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Popped my first one this morning and second 3-4 hrs later around 11am, sweating has ignited, and it's helped hold off on eating while fasting. I'll leave a review at the end of 3rd day (when samples run out). Thanks!
Awesome, looking forward to it. If your more stim tolerant you can try 2 caps upon waking and 1 cap later in the day, thats what I do personally and works very well!

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I've been off stims for a while and each time I popped one i felt a mild stim rush but it wasn't bad at all. Personally I think 2 at once would be a bit much for me.

Tomorrow I plan on taking one in am around 9 or 10(fasted), and one around 3pm for a little pre workout ignition, well see how it goes.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been off stims for a while and each time I popped one i felt a mild stim rush but it wasn't bad at all. Personally I think 2 at once would be a bit much for me.

Tomorrow I plan on taking one in am around 9 or 10(fasted), and one around 3pm for a little pre workout ignition, well see how it goes.
The Amento will definitely help PWO. I also agree with your earlier post about killing hunger. I have taken OxyMax XT pre fasted cardio and not felt hungry until several hours later. More often than not, I'm hungry as soon as I get home!

Let us know how your mood/sense of well being is as well.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
The Amento will definitely help PWO. I also agree with your earlier post about killing hunger. I have taken OxyMax XT pre fasted cardio and not felt hungry until several hours later. More often than not, I'm hungry as soon as I get home!

Let us know how your mood/sense of well being is as well.
Mood has been really positive today, I have the appetite of a girl aswell lmao.. Just hit 1,400 calories and could barley finish my meal @ 6pm ha.. I have 1000 calories left, let's see how this goes. Btw, this is with exotherm but that shouldn't make much difference because I'm almost 6 weeks into that..

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Oxymax hits me ridiculously hard. Huge rush and a mood boost.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. 1 cap hits me pretty hard. My wife is dosing 2 caps and really getting a huge rush of energy and prolonged appetite suppression.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
+1 for OxyMax. loving it right now