Being on PS/PH... can i increase my VERTICAL JUMP greatly??

rocky025

Awards
As an athlete my goals is to have a 35" vertical jump... and i was planning on doing a havoc cycle which most first time users get 10-12lbs in weight and 30-50lbs increase on bench etc.

but if i did plyometrics (vertical jump excerises) while on havoc, do you think i will increase my vertical at an abnormal rate since im on a steroid?

also could i greatly imrpove on my speed/agility a lot more?

thx for your help guys! :good:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
As an athlete my goals is to have a 35" vertical jump... and i was planning on doing a havoc cycle which most first time users get 10-12lbs in weight and 30-50lbs increase on bench etc.

but if i did plyometrics (vertical jump excerises) while on havoc, do you think i will increase my vertical at an abnormal rate since im on a steroid?

also could i greatly imrpove on my speed/agility a lot more?

thx for your help guys! :good:
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. I think it would definitely help you out there.

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
If you're trying to get better at the vertical jump, you should be training for it almost exclusively. The added weight of steroids + body building practices won't help you out. Basketball players get up there, and they aren't bulky in the least.
The compound might still help you out, though I would dose it lower than what people on here usually run (stick at 10-20mg/day) and practice the jump/run and other movement-specific modes of exercise. Get plenty of rest between efforts to negate some of the shin pumps that you'll probably get on havoc (by that I mean 20 box jumps or a 100m sprint, followed by at least 2 min rest).

papa G

Awards
Don't overdo it you can blow out your patellar tendon. Trust me you never want this to happen. I blew mine out while dunking after a cycle of 4ad and 1 test. Just remember that your muscle grow faster than your tendons. Be safe !!!

rocky025

Awards
ok.
so 1 plyometric sesion per week with 1-2 soccer games per week (for speed/agility)

Mon- Chest + Triceps + Soccer
Tue- Back + Biceps + Abs
Wed- Soccer
Thur- Rest
Fri- Plyometrics + Legs
Sat- Shoulders + Abs
Sun- Rest

im thinking with havoc my recovery rate will be much better and i will really take advatange of using BCAA and making sure i have lots of calories in me 3500+ after burning the cals from workouts.

you think i will be fine with a workout routine like this above?