Becoming ICONIC with Icon One (sponsored)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Raising this log up from the dead!!

I haven't been to the gym since March 16th!!

The gym is open (by appointment), and I went back on my regular shift schedule this week!!

I'm going to use this week to focus on diet and cardio.. I got fat...

I start lifting again on June 17th!!

@delsolrob I still have plenty left so this should be a great run all over again!!
looking foward to this...week 4 really started to shine for me and this last week adding in alpha seven really bumped it up, energy and libido are top notch!!!

highly recommend adding in alpha seven about 3rd week if you got in on introductory sale.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually have 2 bottles sitting there, waiting for me to open them!
I might try that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually have 2 bottles sitting there, waiting for me to open them!
I might try that.
icon one and alpha seven are very complimentary, around 3rd week is when most people report sides from 1-andro, this is when i recommend adding in the alpha seven. expect a big bump in energy and libido!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, so because I've been off for almost right at 3 months, we'll call this day 1-1.. Lol..

I woke up this morning, took a quick shower and applied 4 pumps of ICON-1. Within minutes, I felt a slight little euphoric rush.. I forgot about that part. No gym today or tomorrow because it doesn't open till 5am & that's the time I have to be at work. I'll be able to go the rest of the week though.

I weighed in @ 195. I'll get an updated pic tomorrow morning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OK, so because I've been off for almost right at 3 months, we'll call this day 1-1.. Lol..

I woke up this morning, took a quick shower and applied 4 pumps of ICON-1. Within minutes, I felt a slight little euphoric rush.. I forgot about that part. No gym today or tomorrow because it doesn't open till 5am & that's the time I have to be at work. I'll be able to go the rest of the week though.

I weighed in @ 195. I'll get an updated pic tomorrow morning.
glad to see you back!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great to be back!!

hey, @thebigt you mentioned running Alpha Seven alongside this.. How many pumps of each would you use? I only have so many body parts to rub it on! Lol..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great to be back!!

hey, @thebigt you mentioned running Alpha Seven alongside this.. How many pumps of each would you use? I only have so many body parts to rub it on! Lol..
i had my wife wear a glove and rub 5 pumps of icon one on back. i rubbed 4 pumps of alpha seven on chest and shoulders until icon one was empty, now that icon one is done i am using full 6 pumps of alpha seven on chest and shoulders solo.

you could always apply alpha seven to inner thighs, i think i will start applying 1 pump on each thigh starting tomorrow and then 4 to chest and shoulders...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll go with the thighs. No way my wife helps me. Lol
lol...my wife also shoots me in the ass with test cyp.:cool:

i think inner thighs will do you right...i'm doing that myself starting tomorrow.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, so here's where I'm currently at.

I can't wait to get back into the gym tomorrow morning!! I'm going to stick with the total body workout plan I was using prior to the lockdown. I felt great on that. Going to continue riding my mountain bike as well. Great cardio.
Screenshot_20200616-083906_Gallery.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't think it will take a lot for you to get rid of that gut. be back to looking like a marine in no time, imo!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha, l hope so!! We're spending more time at the community pool and this body is embarrassing!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, l hope so!! We're spending more time at the community pool and this body is embarrassing!!
so, did you add in alpha seven this morning?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so, did you add in alpha seven this morning?
I did! It was basically 2 small pumps per thigh.. Nothing to not today..

As of right now, I'm being forced to work a 12 hour overtime shift tomorrow.. I'm calling at 4am to make sure they need me. If they do, no gym.. If they don't, I'm already up, so I'll go jog a couple miles. Lol.

@delsolrob I normally shower at night. After I shower, I like to use a body lotion..

I apply the Icon-1 upon waking.

Would that after shower lotion add too much of a barrier on the skin for the icon to absorb through effectively?

Things I notice in my 2nd day. Libido seems to be on the rise already. When I ran this back in March, it gave me blood pressure headaches on day 2.. Nothing remotely close to that yet this time..

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think the lotion at night will be a problem for morning applications. We want the skin hydrated to minimize irritation too.

I'm actually working on some skin care products that will accompany these products and to maximize their effectiveness

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2-3

Weight upon waking up- 192!!

Diet is cleaning back up and it's showing both in the mirror and on the scale.
As expected, I was forced into overtime yesterday.
Finally back in the gym this morning!! We have to schedule a time for working out and I think it's keeping the crowds down.. They allow 10 people in there, but it was me and some other guy this morning.
I did 10 minutes on the elliptical and followed up with a total body workout. Strength is way down. I don't care though. Too old to worry about that. Lol. It'll come back slowly. The overall body pump afterwards was sick!!
Looking forward to next week after some consistent training and dieting.
Screenshot_20200618-102926_Gallery.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 2-3

Weight upon waking up- 192!!

As expected, I was forced into overtime yesterday.
Finally back in the gym this morning!! We have to schedule a time for working out and I think it's keeping the crowds down.. They allow 10 people in there, but it was me and some other guy this morning.
I did 10 minutes on the elliptical and followed up with a total body workout. Strength is way down. I don't care though. Too old to worry about that. Lol. It'll come back slowly. The overall body pump afterwards was sick!!
View attachment 194869
i am 61, long past caring about being the strongest guy in the gym...more concerned about overall fitness and conditioning. oh yeah, and appearance, but i really think keeping up with overall fitness and conditioning has appearance covered-for the most part.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The overall body pump afterwards was sick!!
Nice! Looking good post quarantine and glad you're getting back in the gym!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2-5

Weight - not sure

I'm working nights this weekend, so no more gym till Monday.
I did manage to get a good workout in yesterday before my wife texted me to remind me that I was supposed to taking my boy to cut some neighbors yards..

I got off work this morning and decided to go for a little ride through the woods.. It's awesome cardio and very therapeutic when I catch some decent air on the jumps. Lol.
Screenshot_20200620-174403_Samsung%20Health.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice that you have your boy mowing yards, we all mowed yards and shovelled snow in my neighborhood growing up.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I shoveled a ton of snow growing up in Michigan. Probably explains my jacked up spine! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I shoveled a ton of snow growing up in Michigan. Probably explains my jacked up spine! Lol
i still shovel snow, only now i use a plow on my truck!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2-8

Weight - 193 (damn Rollercoaster)

So, this morning I woke up a little earlier than my alarm, so I decided to go to the gym early. It gave me more cardio time.
I rode the bike for 25 minutes and followed up with the total body workout.
I don't know what or when I did it, (thinking at work), but I think I have a torn rotator cuff.. Lately, my left shoulder is really hurting. I tried to flat bench with the 25s for a warmup and couldn't move them... I can incline all day, but flat bench today wasn't an option.. ive already had surgery on the right shoulder. I'm meeting with the surgeon next Monday to check the left one.. Maybe a cortisone shot will help..
In the meantime, I can definitely work around it and continue on with this log. I'm probably going to be tapping into the 2nd bottle tomorrow or Thursday. I'm working days those days, so no workout till Friday.

Now that I'm a full 8 days into this, I can definitely see and feel a difference. Libido is steadily rising and I'm getting more definition each day. I woke up yesterday feeling leaner but got on the scale and was actually up a few lbs! I'll definitely take that!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2-11

Weight - 193

What I'm seeing in the mirror - awesome!

Finally got a day off and back to the gym. Once again, I thought I felt leaner upon waking, but im still the same weight.
I got 15 minutes on the rowing machine and another total body workout. Really loving this routine.
The pumps seem to be hitting harder lately. Lime after a warmup set, im already feeling pumped.
The vascularity and libido is kickin too!

I e got 2 bottles of Alpha-7 staring at me every morning. I'm thinking of throwing these into this log too, but I only have so many surface area for applications. Lol.

Here's a pic from this morning.
20200626_062431_resized.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
icon one upper body...alpha seven inner thighs.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking lean with that bicep definition! Does your gym require gloves to wear? (I saw them on your bench behind you)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking lean with that bicep definition! Does your gym require gloves to wear? (I saw them on your bench behind you)
Thanks brother. No, they're not required. I just like wearing them. They're actually from where I work. Super thin, but the palm is tacky and great for pulling exercises. I started wearing them when I grabbed a set of db's and they felt like they were covered in popcorn oil... Lol. Never again.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My old gym was like that to. I think it’s a combination of sweat and the cleaning spray the gym uses. I sometimes will use straps but then again every set you have to set up the straps which gets annoying after a couple exercises.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, exactly. I used straps years ago & gave up on them.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2-14

Weight - N/A (worked last night)

Well, l went to the ortho yesterday for my shoulder. He thinks, without an MRI, that there's a tear in the labrum.. It hurts. He also thinks it's not too far gone, thata a cortisone shot will help clean it up. So. They injected me yesterday and told me to take it easy for the next few days and then start pt with the bands..
I did somewhat take it easy this morning. Lol.. Yes, I'm stubborn. I managed a full body workout and didn't do any movements to aggravate the shoulder. Actually, the bicep curls were pain free for the 1st time in a long time!!
Pump and aggression in the gym this morning were great considering the lack of sleep at work last night.
Screenshot_20200630-072116_Gallery.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hope the cortisone shot helps?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me too!! Really don't feel like taking another 6 months off!

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice log... time away from gym SUCKS. Any notable sides so far other than slight BP issues?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@SwoleNation thanks for following!! As of right now, I haven't had any sides at all. Not even blood pressure this time around. I'm currently doing 4 pumps a day on the upper body/arms. I just started 4 pumps of the Alpha-7 on my thighd a few days ago. Looking forward to that kicking in soon!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day - 2-16

Weight -193

So, yesterday, I got a weird bug up my a$$.. I went and rode 20 miles on the trails on my mountain bike. According to my app, I burned a little over 1k calories.. I ate a lot of chicken and rice yesterday!
Today, I woke up and weighed in. 193. Looking even leaner, but still holding steady around 195..
Today was the total body workout.
Each set brought on a new pump and added energy. Am I selling myself short by not getting extra sets/reps each day? Honestly, I don't think so.. im seeing a change in the mirror. That's all that matters to me right now. Strength is secondary.
I got a blood pressure cuff in the mail the other day. So far, I'm averaging 120/80!! Hellz yeah!!
Screenshot_20200702-090212_Gallery_copy_576x1216.jpeg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice BP. I always have to watch mine due to issues in the past.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me too! When I see my cardiologist, it's high - 150/96.. Here at home, it's averaging 120/80..
i would assume they are aware this is happening?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would assume they are aware this is happening?
I just picked up a personal bp monitor through Amazon. I'm keeping a record and in 2 weeks, I have a follow up & will bring the records and my monitor to show the Dr.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, today was supposed to be the day I went back to the gym... I worked days through the weekend, & was really looking forward to hitting the gym today.. Yesterday, my boss informed me that I would also be working overtime Monday & Tuesday days.. Lol, I think I'm the only one here where I work, that get's upset having to work and miss the gym..

I've cleaned up my diet this past week. I'm eating chicken breast & jasmine rice about every 4 hours. On non-workout days, like today, there's no rice.. I can already see a difference in my waist.

The addition of Alpha-7 has definitely boosted my libido!! I've also noticed that I'm feeling tighter. This morning, here at work, I had to open a valve that took a while to open. By the time I was done, I felt an awesome pump! Now, about 4 hours later, I'm still feeling tight/full.. I guess I'll take whatever workouts I can get! Lol..

Desperately looking forward to hitting the gym Wed morning!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, today was supposed to be the day I went back to the gym... I worked days through the weekend, & was really looking forward to hitting the gym today.. Yesterday, my boss informed me that I would also be working overtime Monday & Tuesday days.. Lol, I think I'm the only one here where I work, that get's upset having to work and miss the gym..

I've cleaned up my diet this past week. I'm eating chicken breast & jasmine rice about every 4 hours. On non-workout days, like today, there's no rice.. I can already see a difference in my waist.

The addition of Alpha-7 has definitely boosted my libido!! I've also noticed that I'm feeling tighter. This morning, here at work, I had to open a valve that took a while to open. By the time I was done, I felt an awesome pump! Now, about 4 hours later, I'm still feeling tight/full.. I guess I'll take whatever workouts I can get! Lol..

Desperately looking forward to hitting the gym Wed morning!!
i told you icon one-alpha seven was a great combo---can you hear me now, lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 25

Weight - 195

Well, this meal prep started great. I was eating chicken and rice on workout days, and basically just chicken on off days, trying to cut out all the carbs. Well, home life got busy with my daughter's bedroom remodeling project and working nights and overtime..
Basically, the diet went to $hit the past 5 days..
I'm sitting in the gym parking lot right now, waiting for my 8:30 appointment.
I've gotten a few workouts since my last update.
I had a great night's sleep last night and I'm friggin amped to hit the iron in a few!!
Libido still climbing!! Lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had some people watching/talking about me while I was working out. I was flying through every body part with crazy intensity. Sweating and breathing all heavy.. Everyone else there was just those casual lifters that decide to do curls & then shoulders.. No rhyme or reason to what they're doing. Lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today's post pump pic.
Strength felt way up this morning too. The rest must have helped!
"I want to pump you up" Arnold commercial :)

Looking pumped for sure!