Becoming ICONIC with Icon One (sponsored)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rip deck? Lol, it looks like an app for playing cards.. I'm android.
You can still get it on Android I believe. It is cards...each suit is a predetermined exercise, and the face value is the number you do of them. So if hearts is pushups and spades are burpees..
You pull the 10 of hearts...10 pushups
Then you pull the 10 of spades...
10 burpees. And it times it all for you, and records it so you can compare. I know SEVERAL Navy SEALS that use it, while deployed especially.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol, my parents, being the ol hippies that they are, are up in the Alabama mountains, safe and away from everyone.
My parents and grandparents need to do that for a month as well to get away from the public since they're most at risk.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My parents and grandparents need to do that for a month as well to get away from the public since they're most at risk.
They just shut down my job. It’s everywhere.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I guess fortunately for me, I work in a chemical plant that makes styrene.. They aren't shutting down for anything!! They did change our shift rotation though. We're going to 7 on, 7 off. Not really sure how that helps at all.. Still working around others and interacting with them.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully it won’t be for long, but I feel for the staff and others during this time.
Agreed! Hopefully this will blow over before too long.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much a disaster for all, hope everyone stays healthy and safe during this time
Agreed! For those of you who don't have home gyms hang in there;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One of the main reasons I build one.
Yep i'd be building one or ordering home gym equipment if I didn't have already have a home gym...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the 1st thing I did when we moved into our house was start a gym in the basement....that was over 10 years ago.

went to a auction where a gym had closed and bought a gym quality treadmill less than a year old for $800. yardsales are great for picking up barely used stuff that people only use once or twice then it's just taking up space, they just want to get rid of it and are often willing to take any offer.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the 1st thing I did when we moved into our house was start a gym in the basement....that was over 10 years ago.

went to a auction where a gym had closed and bought a gym quality treadmill less than a year old for $800. yardsales are great for picking up barely used stuff that people only use once or twice then it's just taking up space, they just want to get rid of it and are often willing to take any offer.
I need to start doing that..I have 1/2 a finished basement...a little mildewed but it would work

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need to start doing that..I have 1/2 a finished basement...a little mildewed but it would work
I have a 1 bedroom apartment with a power rack and I make it work. Wish I had a basement for more space!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I had the space in my house..
I've been riding my bike on the streets, trying to keep from sitting around and getting fat.
@FireTitan that rip deck is no joke dude!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sometimes you have to make choices and home gym is a win.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And, unfortunately, it wouldn't surprise me if it goes through May..
Agreed. At least once the summer comes hopefully it slow down a little and let healthcare industry catch their breath before winter comes back around.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea im going stir crazy already :(
Same! i've been working from home and my desk is in my bedroom so i'm literally in one room for like 20 hours a day haha