Becoming ICONIC with Icon One (sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 29

Weight - 198!!??? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Not sure what happened there! These past two days, I worked 12 hour shifts outside in 112° heat index.. Not sure I've ever sweat so much. Obviously, didn't make the gym those two days.
Being off today, I woke up & weighed in.. WTF!? How did I gain weight in that heat??
I'll get a naked upper body pic tomorrow. I don't think I've gained much, if any, around the waist.
Had a great workout this morning. Strength still seems to be on the rise. Libido too!! The wife has mentioned that. Lol
I'm off work till Sunday night, so I can get some good consistent workouts in. Going to grill a ton of chicken breasts tomorrow. Lol

Here's my post workout covid pic🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20200715-074427_Gallery.jpeg

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, l woke up this morning and weighed in to see if I was still pushing 198.
Nope! Back down to 194 and feeling lean!!
I went to my cardiologist this morning and all went well!! BP was normal (after they used the larger cuff. Lol)
When i got home, I decided to go for a couple mile jog to work on the tan before the thunderstorms rolled in. I'll be back in the gym tomorrow morning.
Here's a shot right after waking up. No food, no drink, no pump. Lol.
Screenshot_20200716-053719_Gallery.jpeg

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looking awesome!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From looking at your first pic: You have made some great progress in 29 days!
Here's to older guys trying to stay in shape!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From looking at your first pic: You have made some great progress in 29 days!
Here's to older guys trying to stay in shape!
Thanks brother!! It's definitely been a fun ride!!
I have a very active, pretty, 10 year old daughter. I have no choice but to try to stay in shape. Lol. I'm not ready for all these boys knocking on my door.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother!! It's definitely been a fun ride!!
I have a very active, pretty, 10 year old daughter. I have no choice but to try to stay in shape. Lol. I'm not ready for all these boys knocking on my door.
It's not too bad. I raised 2 girls, just got to have your shirt off when you meet the boy and let them know they better keep her safe and don't want to hear of anything she didn't like!

Funny my son in law called yesterday about my oldest granddaughter that is 10 and some boy on there street that was trying to kiss her. and what should he do. lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lmao!!
I already talk to her a lot about growing up. I always tell her that I'll be there for her no matter what and I'll always do all I can to protect her.
My wife says that my daughter already thinks I'm wrapped around her finger. Maybe.. She'll always be daddy's little princess. Lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both my daughters and 3 granddaughters have me wrapped. I can admit that.
They know that dad and papa are there for them. Yes my wife says I spoil them way to much!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both my daughters and 3 granddaughters have me wrapped. I can admit that.
They know that dad and papa are there for them. Yes my wife says I spoil them way to much!
It’s what we are here for.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 32

Weight - 195

Yesterday, I had an incredible gym session! Didn't want to leave! The drive and focus was awesome and the pumps were insane!
During this run, i feel like I've leaned out around my chest/shoulders, but not around the mid section.. I've gained more definition up top. I also noticed yesterday some veins showing up in my front delts. I've only seen those a couple other times.
The cortisone shot i received a few weeks ago has helped a little.. Without an MRI, im convinced that both shoulders have torn labrum.. ive already had surgery on one, so I know how it feels.. I still can't flat bench press. Only incline..
It's getting to the point that I have to take a day off after lifting because of the pain. So today, I went for an hour walk around the subdivision.
I think I have a few days left of icon. Hoping to finish this strong!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
marine-strong!!!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 32

Weight - 195

Yesterday, I had an incredible gym session! Didn't want to leave! The drive and focus was awesome and the pumps were insane!
During this run, i feel like I've leaned out around my chest/shoulders, but not around the mid section.. I've gained more definition up top. I also noticed yesterday some veins showing up in my front delts. I've only seen those a couple other times.
The cortisone shot i received a few weeks ago has helped a little.. Without an MRI, im convinced that both shoulders have torn labrum.. ive already had surgery on one, so I know how it feels.. I still can't flat bench press. Only incline..
It's getting to the point that I have to take a day off after lifting because of the pain. So today, I went for an hour walk around the subdivision.
I think I have a few days left of icon. Hoping to finish this strong!!
How's the cycle been for muscle gain? Have you used 5 pumps a day throughout or other amounts. Great log 👍

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It seems the gainz keep coming. Great job on this log.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How's the cycle been for muscle gain? Have you used 5 pumps a day throughout or other amounts. Great log
I do feel I have gained some muscle.

I've been only using 4 pumps just due to a lack of application points. Both shoulders and inside both arms.
Ive also been using 4 pumps of the 7-alpha on my inner thighs.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I do feel I have gained some muscle.

I've been only using 4 pumps just due to a lack of application points. Both shoulders and inside both arms.
Ive also been using 4 pumps of the 7-alpha on my inner thighs.
Thanks for the reply. Am starting my Icon One run next monday with 4 Andro. Will probably do the same...4 pumps as under 190lbs. Looking at an 8 week run and hopefully 5lbs and finding a bit of shape...I'll be well happy with that.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 34

Weight 194

FINAL REVIEW!!

I have a few days left of product, but I'm working days till Saturday, so no more gym till then..

@delsolrob I can't thank you enough for the opportunity to run this log! It seemed like forever when it first started! Lol. Seriously dude, thank you.

I'll go ahead and say this - I have yet to run any of your products that have not delivered! Everything in your lineup is top notch.

This log got off to a great start & then the lockdown happened.. I literally lost all discipline and its been an uphill climb ever since..
I'm still trying to get that dietary discipline back that I had early spring.
The combo of Icon-one and Alpha-7 definitely gave me the drive and motivation to get the job done in the gym. I think it may have helped me push a little too hard, further hurting my rotator cuffs. Lol. I'll take care of those later this fall..
The libido boost and overall sense of not well-being, but downright alpha was with me every day!! Even the wife made remarks about my energy, and cocky attitude. Lol. I had slight blood pressure spikes early on, but I guess my body just adapted to it and it all leveled out.
I'm definitely looking forward to trying more of the new products! Maybe later this summer.
If anybody out there is on the fence about trying this, by all means, do it! You will not be disappointed.
Here's a couple of final pics from yesterday and tonight.

Screenshot_20200721-200717_Gallery.jpeg
Screenshot_20200721-200413_Gallery.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice final review! Sounds and looks like it treated you well!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you so much for finishing this...even during these crazy times!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great review