BBS Looking for Testers to log products - Be the MAN !

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Very nice apps. I want to see some loggers of Findadex, tis not my time for hormonals, but its definitely interesting looking.

Good luck to you all, and to you all a good log hohohoho
I would like to see the logs for that one too even if its not me :worried:

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Agreed regardless of who is chosen I would also like to see some Finadex logs. The product looks great and I haven't seen any logs for it....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
its SANTA V!!!
hahah, yes my boy! But my coat is red thanks to the blood of the innocent, not to being festive! Though I find the blood of the innocent quite festive myself, if I may say so!

Maybe you will be one of the ones logging it mate. Sure it would be a great run for you, definite gains.

I would like to see the logs for that one too even if its not me :worried:
Watching the others logs in brotherly love, hiding all contempt ;)

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Well hey hey. I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Honestly this is a really tough call for me as I've been planning my upcoming stack for more then 2 months... (I ran into some family problems that unfortunatlly took most of my fun time away) So since then I've only been able to sustain and been the typical Omega's, cissus joint formula, and some cre every now and again. I was pretty much dead set on running some Diesel Test HC... and obviously with my luck by the time I'm ready, its sold out.

ERGgggg

So I've been waiting and waiting. I'd like to know if there is a particular product you'd like to see how it would work synergistically with another product. (that i'd be more then willing to buy.)
or you are more looking for a solo run of something?

I'm going to be honest... I don't know enough about your product line to make an informed decision. If you would, my goals are posted on the link in my signature, let me know which of your products you think would be most likely to benefit my cause. (I'd post my goals here, but I don't want to hijack this thread)

Thanks in advance for the consideration!!!

training exp : On and off for the last 7 years since leaving the military 2 years ago much more hardcore
Type of diet on currently : Currently Protein 300g Carb175g 75gfat
weight / height : 170/5'11
product you would like to log : See above. lol

MeatHead88

Awards
application

Training Experience: 7 years of a blend between power lifting and body building (college football).
Current Diet: High Protein, Mod Carbs, Mod Fat for a relatively clean bulk for the upcoming season.
Weight/Height: 247/6'5"
Product I would like to log: Due to athletic nature, either Beta Alanine or Testify. I would be able to report on training aspects such as plyometrics, conditioning, as well as, weight training.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
training exp : Been lifting for over 10 years
Type of diet on currently : lol a bad one at the moment. Looking to do some carb cycling unless I get Finadex. Then high protien low carbs.
weight / height : 5ft 8 195
product you would like to log : Finadex :)

Good luck to everyone who gets chosen..

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Zero, relax! You'll be able to see my log soon enough :). Anyways, good luck to everyone. This promotion will have some good logs I believe.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im waiting on the rest of the team to decide who will be chosen, please be patient there is many apps to go through :eek:

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
All I'm gunna say is before I put anything into my body I do a ton of research... I eat mostly organic and read up on anything like it's my day job.
C-bolic
"Coleus Forskohlii(95% Pure Forskolin)"
God damn...
The forskolin they featured in mens health a few months back was only 20%...

I may have a favorite.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im waiting on the rest of the team to decide who will be chosen, please be patient there is many apps to go through :eek:

too much :sleeping:........:439:.....and.....:3some:

and not enough :study: ...for the BBS team

the suspense is killing me

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
Loggers will be choosen tomorrow (monday) morning and we should be shipping out the loggers packages within the following 24 hours. Thank you to all that entered!

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Loggers will be choosen tomorrow (monday) morning and we should be shipping out the loggers packages within the following 24 hours. Thank you to all that entered!
are you going to pick only one for each product or...??

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
are you going to pick only one for each product or...??
I'm trying to determine that right now, we are still going through the applicants to see what all products were applied for, and also if the applicants had particular requirements we are looking for as well. We should be announcing shortly.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to determine that right now, we are still going through the applicants to see what all products were applied for, and also if the applicants had particular requirements we are looking for as well. We should be announcing shortly.
yeah seemed like everyone wanted finadex, but only four of us picked the whey protein.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
All I'm gunna say is before I put anything into my body I do a ton of research... I eat mostly organic and read up on anything like it's my day job.
C-bolic
"Coleus Forskohlii(95% Pure Forskolin)"
God damn...
The forskolin they featured in mens health a few months back was only 20%...

I may have a favorite.
Well throw in an app if youre interested in testing..

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Well throw in an app if youre interested in testing..

I have.
I'm one of the people anxiously awaiting the announcement.

The suspense is leaving the AM world crippled. haha

::drumroll::

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have.
I'm one of the people anxiously awaiting the announcement.

The suspense is leaving the AM world crippled. haha

::drumroll::
Hahah, considering the announcement of loggers was end of last week...er..Monday morning...er...TBA?

lol,:wave2:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no matter who asks, i'm not posting progress pictures even if i do log euphorx with my wife

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
maybe they want audio progress samples, eh?

hahaha as "testimonials"

or before and after clips...

"Just listen to the bed pounding in the first clip, now listen to this clip after just
1 dose of Euphorx to get an accurate inturpretation of how it works"

::listens for a cowbell in the background::
:lick:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
gettin blue balls here BBS......hurry up and finish!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
gettin blue balls here BBS......hurry up and finish!
LOL:D gimme 10 minutes :eek: I just got in and going through all team emails .
I am already seeing a few people using your products, without a sponsored log. BBS is quite the buzz at the moment, i mean think of nosnmiveins poor blue...er...wait Lets not thing of that.:006: Good thing he didnt apply for euphorX

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
LOL:D gimme 10 minutes :eek: I just got in and going through all team emails .

It could be because I just took my preworkout shake...
or I really could have just solved the most devious plot AM has ever seen.

But I think:
...This could be BBS's evil plot to take over the supplement industry by forcing all of us to go insane waiting for these results, and in the meantime buying tons and tons of their products just to imagine what it would be like to win such a glorious contest.

... yeah I'll tune down the pre w/o shake next time. :lick:

gym time.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CHOSEN TESTERS

Below are the chosen testers, your product is in BOLD If you are not pleased with the product we are providing just reply that you decline the offer.

All who are chosen please email me your name and shipping address to [email protected] - add your user name here as well.

Shipping will commence tomorrow and or Wednesday.

Thanks to all who applied !!!!!! There will be more opportunities with BBS so stick around ya hear :D

FINADEX
training exp : 4+ years
Type of diet on currently : clean bulk. lean meats, veggies, low GI carbs
weight / height : 5'10 205
product you would like to log : FINADEX

Prior AAS/DS use: prop, enan, tren ace, dbol, havoc, mdrol

really intrigued by "tren" and hoping pplex actually can put more weight on me unlike mdrol.
training exp : Sports training (soccer) my entire life, and heavy weight training for 1 year.
Type of diet on currently : Bulk (25 pounds gained in the last 6 months).
weight / height : 160, 5'11
product you would like to log : Finadex

You agree that you have no medical condition and are able to update your log at least 4 days per week. Affirmative

I have a previous log of Epistane with pictures. Gained 14.5 pounds and have since kept all the weight.
training exp : 3 years
Type of diet on currently : high protein, moderate to low carb, low fat
weight / height : 5'10" / 205ish
product you would like to log : EUPHORX, and i'll do this as a couples log with getting my wife's impressions as well, however I won't be posting photos of results :D

Here's my application. I've never run a log, but I've read plenty of'em and I've been trying to get selected to do one for some time. Without further ado here's my application.

Training Experience: 2 Years (limited but completely spartan, lol you should see some of the looks I get at work for eating constantly)
Type of diet on currently: Leaning Up/Recomp (any additional muscle would be great:)
weight / height: 5FT11/ 185
product you would like to log: FINADEX AND/OR PHOENIX (TOGETHER WOULD BE A VERY POTENT COMBINATION, WOULD BE WILLING TO PURCHASE ONE IF SELECTED FOR ANOTHER).

I have no medical conditions and would be willing to update more then 4 days per week:)

Why do I want to do this log? I've heard great things about Better Body Sports products, especially Finadex and want to give it a try and see how it does on a recomp.

Thanks for the opportunity.

training exp : 10+years, power and bb

Type of diet on currently : healthy, high protein and veggs, would bump carbs up to assist the product below due to it enjoying carbs superdrolly

weight / height : 6ft 215-220s

product you would like to log : finadex (would be great if paired with natty test booster)

-ive logged here before, just pst if need more info
training exp : Been lifting for over 10 years
Type of diet on currently : lol a bad one at the moment. Looking to do some carb cycling unless I get Finadex. Then high protien low carbs.
weight / height : 5ft 8 195
product you would like to log : Finadex :)

Good luck to everyone who gets chosen..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhh....i just busted. thanks BBS!!

email on...the...way

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
congrats testers! still should have been me haha! logg em good

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hernandez910 Weight Loss 13
MeatHead1o1 Training Forum 15
hvactech Supplements 1
Supplements 8
Supplements 2