Axis Labs Slingshot™ - Product Writeup

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards

SLINGSHOT™: Athletic Performance and Endurance Maximizer​

SLINGSHOT™ YOUR PERFORMANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL!

SLINGSHOT™ athletic performance and endurance maximizer was engineered with one goal in mind – MAXIMIZING ATHLETIC OUTPUT. SLINGSHOT™ is UNIQUE – this precision formula is intended STRICTLY FOR ATHLETES. SLINGSHOT™ was painstakingly assembled to enhance an athlete’s performance by extending exertional power. Crush performance-limiting factors like muscle fatigue, lactic acid and ammonia burn, glucose depletion, dehydration, cramping and catabolism.

SERIOUS ATHLETES ONLY – GET READY. MMA Fighters, Runners, Football Players and athletes…your perfect performance fuel is here.

THE SLINGSHOT™ ADVANTAGE

Anti-Fatigue:
• Increase Endurance, Perfect for Any Athlete
• Immediate and Sustained Glucose Support
• Decrease Lactic Acid and Ammonia Burn
• Fuel Ongoing Muscular Contractions
• Support Carnosine Synthesis to Reduce Muscular Fatigue

Hydration and Recovery:
• Expand Blood Plasma Volume
• Includes Hydrating Electrolytes and Antioxidants
• Reduce Muscle Recovery Time
• Muscle Protecting, Performance-Boosting BCAA’s in Perfect Ratios

Razor-Focus:
• Stimulant Free Energy & Feelings of Wellbeing

SLINGSHOT™ BOOSTS PERFORMANCE AND TASTES GREAT TOO!
• Precision Formulated for an Exceptional Taste
• Flavored with Sucralose, not Aspartame

Sports drinks and endurance gels offer electrolytes and moderate glucose support from sugar. However, the majority of mainstream “energy” products offer little in the way of reducing muscle fatigue, sustained glucose support, blood plasma volume, natural energy or muscle recovery. In fact, most “ade” products actually increase during- and post-exercise fatigue, by causing a rapid rise in blood glucose without modulating the subsequent insulin response to avoid the “crash” that comes from many of these supposed “endurance” products – honestly, little more than kool-aid and salt water! (even if presented in gel form)

Let the masses have their goo’s, gels, and “ades” – At Axis Labs, we know that serious athletes like you don’t have a single workout to spare. We won’t waste your training time feeding you sugar and contributing to your “bonk”. SLINGSHOT™, on the other hand, was carefully formulated for true athletes . Our proprietary formula contains specific anti-fatigue, ATP supportive agents, insulin-response modulators and a meticulous carbohydrate formulation, specifically designed to feed high-performance muscles, stave off fatigue and support almost endless high-energy muscle contractions.

Another popular trend is for endurance athletes to use pre-resistance-training drinks, which are great for the gym. However, pre-resistance-training drinks contain arginine, creatine and caffeine which can cramp, bloat and dehydrate you during prolonged muscular exertion. Also, most pre-resistance-training drinks offer little in the way of carbohydrates for glucose support.

For these reasons, SLINGSHOT™ is unique and in a category of its own! Axis Labs has engineered the perfect pre-exertion supplement that will power your athletic core and take you to the next level. We thought of it all so you don’t have to. Demand More From Your Supplements! Demand Axis Labs® SLINGSHOT™!

Component Breakdown

Glucose Polymer Infusion
SLINGSHOT™ is formulated to include two of the most advanced carbohydrates known to the sports world; Waxy Maize and Palatinose™. The goal by including these particular carbohydrates is to achieve immediate and sustained glucose support. Waxy Maize achieves immediate assimilation by bypassing the stomach and absorbing in the intestines, replenishing glycogen stores. Palatinose™, on the other hand, is a low glycemic carbohydrate that supplies prolonged glucose energy. What also makes Palatinose™ unique is its ability to keep the body’s blood glucose above baseline, preventing hypoglycemia.

Plasma Endurance and Energy Infusion
SLINGSHOT™ is formulated with Citrulline Malate, shown to reduce lactic acid and ammonia burn. Additionally, we added Beta-Alanine. Once in your system, Beta-Alanine combines with Histidine to create high levels of intramuscular Carnosine. The Carnosine buffers hydrogen ions created during exercise, which are directly associated with muscle fatigue, weakness and physical exhaustion. This means, while on SLINGSHOT™, you'll be able to train harder and stronger with less fatigue and faster recovery. SLINGSHOT™ is also spiked with PlasmaFlō™ which pulls water out of extracellular (outside the muscle) space into the blood, thus enhancing blood flow and hydration. Stimulant-free energy is provided by the addition of Glucuronolactone and L-Tyrosine. L-Tyrosine is also involved with the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brain, enhancing feelings of wellbeing.

Hydrating Electrolyte Infusion
During extended exercise, electrolytes are depleted, leading to fluid loss therefore decreasing exercise performance and increasing muscle cramps. Proper balance of electrolytes is essential for normal function of your cells and organs which is why SLINGSHOT™ is the perfect, systematically engineered formula.

BCAA Myo-Recovery Infusion
SLINGSHOT™ is formulated with a precise, scientific blend of energy aminos, consisting of the proven 2:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine). BCAAs give you the energy you need to maximize your training while enhancing recovery at the same time. Additionally, BCAAs act as an anti-catabolic agent, sparing muscle mass during extreme athletic exertion.

Demand MORE from your supplements! Demand Axis Labs®!

[youtube]CpJTIuuEe2o[/youtube]

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant wait to try this!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whew... this is shiny. This would be nice to add to my Pmag pct :think:

You can't go wrong with BA/CM/tyrosine. Simple and it works

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if we shared that information any other supplement company use it. Guess we will just have to see some logs :dunno:

Slingshot is in the new Smash Fully Loaded and some logs are coming up now. You may want to check them out. :cheers:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, Smash has the Slingshot endurance blend, but not the BCAA blend that Slingshot has. That is what attracts me to this product - the combination of cit malate, BA, GMS and BCAA.

Also, yeah I understand Axis' desire to protect their proprietary blends, but I meant an ingredient profile. If you go look at Smash's profile, you can see that it has 9g of the Slingshot Endurance blend, for example. That is what I'm referring to.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You answered your own question. Included in the 9g is

glucose polymers
Citrulline malate
GMS
and BA

Those amounts cant be given away. If that is what you are looking for.

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
Yeah, Smash has the Slingshot endurance blend, but not the BCAA blend that Slingshot has. That is what attracts me to this product - the combination of cit malate, BA, GMS and BCAA.

Also, yeah I understand Axis' desire to protect their proprietary blends, but I meant an ingredient profile. If you go look at Smash's profile, you can see that it has 9g of the Slingshot Endurance blend, for example. That is what I'm referring to.
The label has not been released yet. When it is I will update this thread.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the amount of each ingredient will be given out?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotcha

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Slingshot™ - has my name written all over it :D

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
how did i miss this, when is eta?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Slingshot™ - has my name written all over it :D
no, no, no NO it has my name written all over it, oh ok, we can go 50/50, deal?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
nice gonna get sum Sling Shot soon!!!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to this one.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
x4!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
back to topic

cant wait for SlingShot

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
This should be available this week via direct sales through the Axis site. Keep on the lookout for further product info. this week.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
This should be available this week via direct sales through the Axis site. Keep on the lookout for further product info. this week.
im on the out side looking in :(

cant wait to try this SlingShot ;)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, looks promising!! Will have to check out the profile when it hits. Should be solid.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im very excited about it! Glad to finally see a kickass pre w/o supps without stims in it.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
SlingShot taste just like Water Melon Jolly ranchers :D

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
Slingshot Video

[youtube]CpJTIuuEe2o[/youtube]

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:head:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a very good supplement. I am very excited about it and I am sure it will be a very popular choice for endurance enthusiasts.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I like the look of that, sweet, if its as good as SFL im in.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool Video

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got mine today! Can't wait to try it!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got mine today! Can't wait to try it!
You're gonna be surprised. It's not the high octane that SMASH gives but it's still a nice preworkout boost for not having any stims. Nice alert and focused feeling, and no dragging in the gym. I bet you're gonna like it Met :cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im gonna take it w/ 200mg caffeine. I workout first thing in morning. So I gotta :dunno:. Amped to try it! Ingredient profile just looks awesome!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im gonna take it w/ 200mg caffeine. I workout first thing in morning. So I gotta :dunno:. Amped to try it! Ingredient profile just looks awesome!
I'm positive that combo will work just fine. I wish I could get my lazy azz out of bed to workout in the morning. I'd stim my brains out every day :head: But, Slingshot is working well with my lifestyle for evening workouts which is refreshing to say the least.

My plan is to use Slingshot for evening workouts during the week. And then use SMASH on the weekends when I can get into the gym a lot earlier. At some point I'm sure ApidoX is gonna fit in the picture this summer :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adipo is :head:

Plan looks solid man!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
Supplements 11
Supplements 3