ATTENTION ALL MODS-FREE REVENGE SDX

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have obtained 3 free bottles of Revenge SDX for testing and are looking for reliable and reputable testers...and I was thinking...you know, we never see MODS getting an opportunity to partake in contests or giveaways and what better time than now to thank them for all their hard work and contributions at keeping AM a respectable and educational community.

So here's our chance to say "Thank You". So MODS please post if you are willing and interested in testing this product and posting feedback. We are looking for those who have tried SD to be able to give a comparison on a new comparable product.

Members, if you know of a MOD that fits the bill, please PM them of this opportunity to say thanks...I'm sure it will make them feel special and appreciated :woohoo:

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I'm a MOD on a 4x4 forum.. Does that count??:icon_lol:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aw, you know I'm in there!! :woohoo:

I got 2 bottles of that SDX in my cart waiting for after XMas.. I ran SD for 3wks, it really hardened my PP gains, ended the run at 205, still at 201lbs since then.. I could run this before I go for the Halodrol.. ;)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aw, you know I'm in there!! :woohoo:

I got 2 bottles of that SDX in my cart waiting for after XMas.. I ran SD for 3wks, it really hardened my PP gains, ended the run at 205, still at 201lbs since then.. I could run this before I go for the Halodrol.. ;)
I was waiting for you to chime in bigpete :D

There's one potential prospect...anyone else? Come guys don't be shy. You guys are entitled to a little something too you know--such humility :icon_lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second Bigpete most definately! Id say Ryansm as hes helped me before but idk if he likes SD or is willing to use it or what not. Uuuhhhmm lets see here.

What about the clown? I never see him post ANYTHING about his training and so fourth. Probly to keep himself outa trouble.

BigPete for sure tho!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
3rd bigpete. we know his diet is on target and he gives good honest feedback.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are entitled to a little something too you know--such humility :icon_lol:
You mean other than a kick in the ass and constant insults?

News to me.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You mean other than a kick in the ass and constant insults?

News to me.
You mean were supposed to be treated better then a 10 year old in a sweat shop? Bossman bobo does this mean we can take bathroom breaks now? LOL:D

I'm in, looking for mass right now, sitting at 225lbs 9-10%. LMK diet and training are in check as they always are.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And the winners are <drum roll in the background>...

jminis
bigpetefox
ryansm

Getlemen, please PM addresses and I will get the bottles out ASAP.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Due to secretarial issues, send the other mod's bottles to the address I've sent.. ;)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay I will settle this..just send all three to me ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I am going to have inspect anything that is consumed by the MODS to make sure it doens't harm them. I am sorry but you will have to send me the bottles. Its the least I can do for the staff.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I am going to have inspect anything that is consumed by the MODS to make sure it doens't harm them. I am sorry but you will have to send me the bottles. Its the least I can do for the staff.
Actually bobo since im so thankful for this forum I..yes MYSELF, will be the guinee pig. So stryder...i guess just send them all to me.. I know im crazy but ive gotta do it. :lol:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OR I can just use them myself and you will just have to take my word for it :D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
What a team we have here, everyone looking out for each others safety, (tear rolls down face) I would never forgive myself if one of you got hurt on account of a supplement meant for me so I have to turn down all of your gracious offers to consume this potential fatal supplement. :D

YGPM Sam.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course. Kind of like a " Band of Brothers" ...Yes that fits quite nicely. :lol:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Ah creating resentment between the mods, gotta love it. I'll send a mod a sealed bottle of DS SD if they want as I'll never use it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine in Today, and will start on Monday. Thanks Sam for the opportunity to do this.:thumbsup:

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
lol, I glanced at the title and thought it said "free revenge sex"

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol, I glanced at the title and thought it said "free revenge sex"
Noticed how fast I answered? ;)

Got mine, log begins on Monday.. :dance: Thanks, Stryder!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Pete! Looking forward to some firsthand feedback ;)