Athletix Girls, if you GOT GAME, then this is the PROMO for YOU!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We want the thong! We want the thong
Wouldn't mind seeing tuton's lady in a thong... :). Think we only had upper shots right? Just saying...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol totally would if her and I were still close she's off in coast guard. I'll ask Haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I mean I've got an archive of pics of girls I've dated and/or slept with but most not appropriate on here Lmao

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean I've got an archive of pics of girls I've dated and/or slept with but most not appropriate on here Lmao
If you can get 3 different girls to do the Athletix theme we will give you a free product! That goes for everyone, this thing is still on!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hmm I might ;-)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well played, Airborne. Attractive girl.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol I got some pics!!! Lol

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
If you can get 3 different girls to do the Athletix theme we will give you a free product! That goes for everyone, this thing is still on!
Can it be 3 girls in one pic :) and what happen if someone gets like 10 girls in a super sexy pic....?! I am going to try this. lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Another ex... Lol just thought I'd share. Tryin the Athletix thing but being married now with a pregnant wife due any day now and the reasons y the girls are exes lol its hard

Attachments

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol don't like makin them. I could have my preg wife take one with a preg belly. My son just chillin

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOT DAMN!!! You need to go get these girls to do this promo!

We may have found another pimp this month aha, Marms still holds the title for most girls entered, would love to see someone try and beat him ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
HOT DAMN!!! You need to go get these girls to do this promo!

We may have found another pimp this month aha, Marms still holds the title for most girls entered, would love to see someone try and beat him ;)
Most girls with Athletix?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol you guys crack me up X-D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh most def *no homo*

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yeah check out the first post, a lot of entries is by him, a lot of good entries, but Marms has the most different women.
Hell yea Marms! Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah check out the first post, a lot of entries is by him, a lot of good entries, but Marms has the most different women.
Yes marms rocked this promo and the one before this one. The athletix girls promo original, the prequel to this one...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stopstalking kicked ass in that one too, he had a hot a$$ chick on there.... Check the archive or facebook athletix page airborne..

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
stopstalking kicked ass in that one too, he had a hot a$$ chick on there.... Check the archive or facebook athletix page airborne..
Will do :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will have an Athletix Girl section on our site soon enough.

Yeah Stopstalking's entry was wicked! A lot of good ones from everyone. My 3 fav's are Andy's girl ;), stopstalking's entry and Marms entry where she has that sign outside, looks like she lives in B.C Canada lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will have an Athletix Girl section on our site soon enough.

Yeah Stopstalking's entry was wicked! A lot of good ones from everyone. My 3 fav's are Andy's girl ;), stopstalking's entry and Marms entry where she has that sign outside, looks like she lives in B.C Canada lol
with the black underwear.... Yea that chick was crazy hot!!!!

masodonis

Awards
Another ex... Lol just thought I'd share. Tryin the Athletix thing but being married now with a pregnant wife due any day now and the reasons y the girls are exes lol its hard
Ahh airborne, it's a shame those exes of yours didn't think, "hey, these pictures might end up on a forum on a steroid website one day" hahaha

Good work buddy! Rep up!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ahh airborne, it's a shame those exes of yours didn't think, "hey, these pictures might end up on a forum on a steroid website one day" hahaha

Good work buddy! Rep up!
Lol that's what I'm sayin :)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Dudeee.

I was born in Portland and one of my best friends grew up/is from Corvallis... He went to CHS

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So you are familiar with BEAVERton lol???
Had to visit a company for work. It is a pretty cool area out there for sure.
Lol Yup! Crazy lots of people know this place.