**ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION- Needs 8 Testers for our NEW product IntrAbolic!!~

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards

NEEDS 8 TESTERS for our NEW CATEGORY DEFINING Intra-Workout product IntrAbolic..stacked with IntraXCell!!!!

You will receive ONE container of IntrAbolic and a ONE month supply of IntrXCell!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/76984-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62412-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

Requirements prior to testing and during testing:
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be available to start the Log / Review immediately upon receipt of product.
- Must not have any medical condition
- No other supplement changes / additions during the log / review period
- No "pending logs / reviews" from any other supplement company

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

Weight: 89KG or 198 pounds

Body type: ecto

Training experience: 16 years off and on

Training Schedule/Protocol:Bulking
Train Monday, Chest,tri's, calves
Alternate flat/incline with dumbell or barbell, db pullovers, chest flyes.
Weighted dips, close grip bench, pushdowns alternating rope, v-bar and single arm. Rep ranges are in 8-12 always 3-4 sets.
Train calves 3 times a week with 3 diff exercises with as much weight i can do for 12-15 reps.
Tuesday Thighs, hams
squats 4 sets, legpress 7 sets, leg extensions 3 sets, seated curl 4 sets, s/l/d 4 sets.
Thursday back, bi's'
Deadlifts 5 sets alternate every 3 weeks with deadlift machine at my gym. 4 sets Narrow grip pull downs, 3 sets of a modified one arm row. Standing barbell curls, seated 45 deg curls, one arm cable preachers. 9 sets total.
Friday Shoulders 4 sets seated press's, 4 sets side lat raise, 4 sets rear lat raise, 4 sets shoulder shrugs alternated with machine shrugs, dumbels or barbell.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Walk 10-15 k's a day with my job.

Prescription/Recreational drugs:Never

Medical Condition(s):Very good allround health

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting:N/A

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks:N/A

Current Supplements:ON gold standard whey 3 a day with 2 whole eggs, multi vit, omega 3

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:N/A

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:Yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:Yes

Thankyou for your time.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __Oct 29___________, 2007!

:djparty:
AZZA

SXULB52

Awards
Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

Weight:215

Body type:Mesomorph

Training experience:Lifting for 7 years, last 3 I knew what I was doing.

Training Schedule/Protocol:
Sunday Legs, Shoulders, and Triceps
Leg extensions superset with Lying leg curls
Squats 3 warmups and then 20 reps going up 5lbs every 2 weeks, currently at 275lbs
Standing calf raises
Seated calf raises
DB lateral raises
DB front raises
Military press
Shrugs superset with DB rear delt raises
Dips 3xfailure
Tricep pushdowns

Monday ABS AM, Chest, Back, Biceps PM
Bench press
DB Incline
Slight incline DB flies
Push ups
DB bent over rows
Pull ups
Pullovers
Row machine
24's hammer curls

Wednesday ABS AM, Shoulders, Triceps PM
DB clean and press
Upright rows
Machine rear delts
Overhead tricep extensions
Machine triceps push

Thursday Chest, Back, Biceps
Incline press
DB bench press
Machine flies
Floor plate press
Lat pulldowns
Seated rows
Incline rope pulldowns
Spider curls
Machine curls

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
Football practice Monday-Friday, game on saturday... I play collegiate football and I am currently in season.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Benadryl PRN for allergies

Medical Condition(s): Seasonal allergies

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Never used any

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Been off for 2 months

Current Supplements: Orange triad, protein

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62286-sxulb52-gets-hyper.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/46362-sxulb52-trn-tst.html

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:Yes, BB.com

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ____October 16_________, 2007!

bfrye2

bfrye2

Awards

Weight:170

Body type: Ecto 7-9% bf

Training experience: 6 years 3 years serious

Training Schedule/Protocol: weight training 3 days a week. MWF.
Mon-Chest, Shoulders, Tris
Wed-Quads, Hams, Calves
Friday- Back Thick. Back Wid., Bis

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 30 minutes once a week.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

Medical Condition(s): none

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Never used Beta alanine before

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Havent used in atleast one year.

Current Supplements: Multi-Vit, Whey, Fish Oils, Cissus

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: none as of yet but you have to start somewhere. I would commit to providing and honest and unbiased log.

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of October 15, 2007!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 195

Body type: Mesomorph

Training experience: Been training consistantly for the past 3-4years. When I starting I was very skinny at about 150lbs at 6'. I'm currently 195lbs.

Training Schedule/Protocol: I train 5 times a week. Typically chest, legs, back, arms, shoulders.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I'm just starting back up on cardio as I'm hitting the beach in december and would like to shed a few.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None

Medical Condition(s): None

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: I just finished up my primal no2, so i'm clear of any beta-alanine

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Same as above.

Current Supplements: Drive, protein, multi, BCAAs

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76386-drive-log-joebo.html

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: YES

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Sure thing

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Weight:225-230

Body type:Ecto-meso

Training experience:11 years

Training Schedule/Protocol:Wave loading via Poliquin Principles

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Skip Rope 10-15 min a day 2x's a week, Some sledge hammer work, tire flips

Prescription/Recreational drugs:None at the time

Medical Condition(s): None

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting:No problem

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Once again not a problem

Current Supplements: Cissus, posiedon, ecyd

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/59649-wideguys-poseidon-ap.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/65593-wideguys-wtf-pumped.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/65593-wideguys-wtf-pumped.html

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:should be name the forum

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: yup

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of what ever date is asked, 2007!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
There's a quality pool of applicants for AEN to go through now! Let's hope we haven't made the decision too tough on them that they ponder it for weeks :blink:
no joke!! :fool2:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 235lbs

Body type: Ecto

Training experience: 4-5 years

Training Schedule/Protocol: Varies, usually 4x a week Chest/Bi, Shoulder/Tri, Back/Forearms, Legs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 3-4x a week, running and Muay Thai bag work

Prescription/Recreational drugs: N/A

Medical Condition(s): N/A

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Been off for about 3 weeks now

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: I haven't used creatine in about 6 months:sad:

Current Supplements: Nothing

I have a bunch at discount anabolics I can provide links there if needed

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Hell Yeah!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ________Now, Oct 22_____, 2007!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
There's a quality pool of applicants for AEN to go through now! Let's hope we haven't made the decision too tough on them that they ponder it for weeks :blink:
Testers will be announced later this afternoon!!
:dance:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Just got out of class. I'm ready!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys this was a really tough decision, with tons of quality applicants. If you were not selected we encourage you to apply for future opportunities, as we would have liked to select all of you.

We decided to give a couple newcomers a chance, but for the most part we selected those we felt most confident would provide a great log. If you were not selected and have never ran a log before, it would be a great idea to start up a log on your own, of any supplement you choose, to prove you can provide good reputable feedback.

Once again, we could have easily picked many different applicants, but with only 8 spot it was difficult. Thanks again for the interest!

The following 8 members need to pm me their address ASAP so we can ship out your IntraStack:

Travis
dlew308
MisterEZE
PumpYouUp
UNCfan1
Haiz69
onelife
KingMeso

Looking forward to these logs guys, should be some great ones :thumbsup:

bfrye2

bfrye2

Awards
Even tho I didnt get the opportunity to log your supplements thanks for the opportunity its companies like yours who give back to the community

onelife

onelife

Awards
wow!!! thank you!!!! you will not be disappointed in me thats for sure!! :box:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. PM Sent. I can't wait.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I Feel Like A Looser... God Im Such An Idiot...

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Congrats boys!

These better be some good logs. My opinion of Intrabolic is in your hands.:D

Warriorz

Awards
good luck fellas. can't wait to see the results.........

Damn, I really need to start posting more instead of stalking these boards...

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
Must have missed mine guys as i am new to testing. Oh well good luck to THE CHOSEN ONES.
AZZA:squat:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[
Travis
dlew308
MisterEZE
PumpYouUp
UNCfan1
Haiz69
onelife
KingMeso
[/size]

]
congrats, Travis,and UNCfan1 :clap2: :clap2: good luck guys!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: A Big Thanks to AEN! I cant wait to try out the new AEN Kombat Cocktail. PM on the way! I now have a reason to charge my camera!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dlew308
MisterEZE

Thanks for being so prompt everybody, just need these two ^^^^ addresses and we can get going!

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Just incase you haven't seen it, I PM'ed you my addy.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good in here guys! Can't wait to get these logs started, we had some great apps in here! This is where the fun begins :cool:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dlew308
MisterEZE

Thanks for being so prompt everybody, just need these two ^^^^ addresses and we can get going!
Just to be clear, these are the only two who have NOT pm'd me their addresses yet.

Everyone else is good to go, and the stacks will ship when ALL addresses are in.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just to be clear, these are the only two who have NOT pm'd me their addresses yet.

Everyone else is good to go, and the stacks will ship when ALL addresses are in.
Are you tellin us to hassle the last two guys???? I think so.... :type:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Are you tellin us to hassle the last two guys???? I think so.... :type:
yup :cheers: :stick:

BTW, congrads to all winners and thank you to EVERYONE who applied, we appreciated your interest!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MisterEZE where are you? :D

Last address I need and we're good to go guys!

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
MisterEZE where are you? :D

Last address I need and we're good to go guys!
If he's a no show i will take his spot pronto, i am itching to do a log.
AZZA

VOTE AZZA NOW

Last edited: