**ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION- Needs 8 Testers for our NEW product IntrAbolic!!~

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
YOUR PRODUCTS ARE SHIPPING TOMORROW (TUESDAY)!!!!!!

we aren't waiting on the one address to be collected!

:type:

FarangJaiDee

FarangJaiDee

Awards
Gawdamn!!!!

travis and redhawk76's avatr is super duper hot!!!! :jaw: :pose:

AEN is also big here in the forum. :clap2:

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to starting this log after my Methyl Extreme log. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity.

onelife

onelife

Awards
haah i sat and watched tv for awhile yesterday around the time the mail comes... sat right in a chair so i could watch the door the entire time :)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting with the patience of Job. My computer is in the living which is by the door. Everyday around 9:30 I am waiting:thumbsup:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha that's great guys. I hope they get there soon, looking forward to the logs.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also guys, if you could post a link in this thread when you begin your log, it would be greatly appreciated :)

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
hasn't come today, hopefully monday so i can begin logging...
my vacation has been postponed a month :(

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
sorry about that guys...just emerged from the woods around seattle. no definitive signs of the yeti so far; but regardless, thanks for selecting me as a tester!!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry about that guys...just emerged from the woods around seattle. no definitive signs of the yeti so far; but regardless, thanks for selecting me as a tester!!
Haha no worries Erik, just don't disappear during your log ;) :D

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to following along with everyone's logs. We had a great round last time with IntraXCell and SteelEdge and I don't expect this round to be any different!:pose:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Fed Ex guy had my stuff hidden by the front door lol. It came in yesterday. I will start my log tonight when I get off work and begin products monday.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Fed Ex guy had my stuff hidden by the front door lol. It came in yesterday. I will start my log tonight when I get off work and begin products monday.
Excelent, please post the link to your log within this thread!:clap2:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Excelent, please post the link to your log within this thread!:clap2:
Will do. Sad thing its only 20 servings and honestly I didn't look into the product before hand I just knew it had BA in it. This stuff looks freaking awesome. I will be buying more thats for sure.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Will do. Sad thing its only 20 servings and honestly I didn't look into the product before hand I just knew it had BA in it. This stuff looks freaking awesome. I will be buying more thats for sure.
Thanks for the kinds words! We could have litterly halfed the dose and say it had 40 servings, as IntrAbolic half dosed is still 2-3x HIGHER dosed in amino acids then EAA products and BCAA products. You can certainly half the dose and have an EXTREMELY effective and still superior product to ANYTHING out in the market.

Alos, remember we are using a custom WPH, that is the highest in the market(over30%hydrolyzed) supplying 70-80% rapidly absorbed di-and tripeptides!

Remember, ONLY take it on WORKOUT days and remember to take ONE serving of IntraXCell postWO and IntraXCell on off days!

IntrAbolic is already EXPLODING for us and we are looking into more flavors and larger size tubs!

This NOT a focused beta-alanine product, like IntraXCell is, but a Intra-Workout WPH, ffEAA, high dosed leucine,electrolyte product with a hefty dose of beta-alanine as well to complement IntraXCell!!!

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
IntrAbolic is already EXPLODING for us and we are looking into more flavors and larger size tubs!

This NOT a focused beta-alanine product, like IntraXCell is, but a Intra-Workout WPH, ffEAA, high dosed leucine,electrolyte product with a hefty dose of beta-alanine as well to complement IntraXCell!!!
Awesome :aargh:

More flavours and bigger tubs.. I am all over this and that -->:pose:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Awesome :aargh:

More flavours and bigger tubs.. I am all over this and that -->:pose:
Yes! Hopefully in time people realize IntrAbolic makes simple bcaa and EAA products taken intra-workout obsolete.

:djparty:

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
I'm really getting excited for this product...it keeps looking better and better!!!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
I'm really getting excited for this product...it keeps looking better and better!!!

IntrAbolic Highlights:

1. Stimulate Muscle Growth
2. Fight Muscle Breakdown
3. Boost Explosive Muscular Strength & Increase Endurance
4. Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
5. IntrAbolic-Peptides provide rapidly absorbed, low-molecular weight di- and tripeptides

Information on our CUSTOM WPH :)

IntrAbolic's-Whey protein Hydrolysate (WPH)

One of the most exciting new areas in intra-workout supplementation is the use of an advanced whey processing technique called enzymatic hydrolysis. When whey protein is processed in this fashion, it is referred to as whey protein hydrolysate (WPH). Regular whey protein becomes WPH by going through a process that partially pre-digests the proteins, breaking them down into shorter chain amino acids called peptides. This is achieved by treating the protein with enzymes and various purification procedures. These advanced processing techniques closely resembles the human digestive process so these peptides do not have to undergo the typical slow digestive process of intact proteins.

However, not all whey protein hydrolysates (WPH) are created equal. There are varying degrees(%) of how much hydrolysis (breakdown of proteins into short chain peptides) the whey protein has undergone. A low degree of hydrolysis will leave you with a high amount of inferior polypeptides and little to NO di-and tripeptides.
The custom WPH we use in IntrAbolic (over 30% of hydrolyzed) is THE optimal intra-workout WPH, as the high degree of hydrolysis they have undergone, supply's primarily rapidly absorbed, low-molecular weight di-and tripeptides(IntraBolic-Peptides).

Why do we care so much about these short chain di-and tripeptides you may ask? Unlike standard intact proteins and long chain peptides, di-and tripeptides do not have to undergo the typical slow digestive process and can be absorbed intact. Their unique properties also allow them to utilize a highly efficient system in the GI tract, specifically designed to rapidly transport di-and tripeptides. Due to the digestive process, standard intact proteins are slow to be absorbed and enter the bloodstream. As previously stated, di-and tripeptides are rapidly absorbed and released into the blood. This causes a large spike in the concentration of extracellular amino acids. Research has shown, it is extracellular amino acid concentrations that stimulate and signal our cells to increase protein synthesis, maximizing the anabolic response. This is a HUGE advantage when using di-and tripeptides when comparing them to intact proteins from a typical protein supplement. Not only do di-and tripeptides spike amino acid concentrations quickly in the blood, they also take advantage of the intra-workout window of oppurtunity by delivering large amounts of amino acids into the blood intra-workout, feeding and fueling working muscles.

The advantages of di-and tripeptides taken intra-workout don?t end there. Due to their ability to cause this large amino acid spike in the blood, research has shown they can increase the levels of the hormone insulin. Insulin fights against muscle breakdown occurring DURING your workout and makes amino acids even more anabolic.

From a practical standpoint, rapid and efficient absorption also makes these short chain peptides ideal during your workouts as they will not cause bloating or stomach discomfort like other intact proteins.

Check the panels of products that contain WPH and look for the percentage of hydrolysis the whey has undergone. If they do not disclose the degree (%) of hydrolysis on the label, be warned as it may be VERY low. Do not mistake the percentage of how much of the product protein is coming from WPH for the degree (%)of hydrolysis the WPH has undergone as they are not the same or even related. For example, a protein powder could contain all of its protein from WPH (100% WPH) but the degree of hydrolysis the whey has undergone is only 5-10%, which is very low and much less costly to make than a high WPH (25-30%). On the contrary, IntrAbolic, which also contains 100% of it's protein from WPH, utilizes an OVER 30% WPH, that supplies predominantly low molecular rapid absorbing di-and tripeptides. :cool:

In summary: The perfect intra-workout protein source is WPH, such as that used by IntrAbolic, suppling primarily low-molecular weight, di-and tripeptides. These are the most efficient and effective way to supply amino acids into your blood during your workouts to maximize the anabolic response, fight against muscle breakdown, improve exercise performance and prime your body for recovery. They are also the best from a practicality standpoint.

Any questions. :)

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
:)

There is a NEW nutrient timing article in Muscular Development, out on newsstands NOW(Dec issue, pg216-217). This article summarizes some VERY recent research that came out this year in respect to whey protein hydrolysates(WPH), ffEAA and intact proteins, related to either pre-workout,Intra-workout or PostWO nutrient timing! Anssi and I collaborated on this article, he took certain nutrient timing sections, while I took others!

We have another much larger article coming out in a future issue of MD, that is specific to Intra-Workout supplementation(yes IntrAbolic). keep an eye out!:D
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/76984-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

Products

IntraXCell-FAQ-THE DEFINITIVE Beta-Alanine thread- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62412-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

IntrAbolic FAQ-THE Pioneer of Intra-Workout Supplementation- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/76984-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

SteelEdge FAQ- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62417-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

Our product summary review thread- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62856-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

IntraXCell STUDY:

Beta-Alanine(IntraXCell) study- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/67271-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

Our Articles/Reviews:

IntraXCell sport supplement product review in Muscular Development- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62473-intraxcell-sports-supplement.html

PreWo article More Strength, More Reps, Beta-Alanine article in Muscular Development- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/72260-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

Beta-alanine article- science meets real world results, in Muscular Development- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/65040-new-beta-alanine.html

PreWO part two article- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/74598-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

Beta-Alanine compared to creatine- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/75973-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

Our beta-alanine thread on AM's- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/64211-beta-alanine-carnosine.html

Interview:

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION interviews OLYMPIC hopeful Michael James!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62476-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

Video:

Aspiring Strongman IntraXCell/SteelEdge with video.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Thank you for your continued support and keep an eye out for future articles from us! :)

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Whoohooo got something from the fed ex guy today!! I will force myself to wait till next week to start the log, as I'm still preparing a kombat strategy. So many different ways to attack the body but only 1 month to show a difference.
:clean:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Whoohooo got something from the fed ex guy today!! I will force myself to wait till next week to start the log, as I'm still preparing a kombat strategy. So many different ways to attack the body but only 1 month to show a difference.
:clean:
:woohoo: :drunk: :run: :bow28: :bruce2: :clap2: :toofunny: :bruce1: :frustrate :hot:

onelife

onelife

Awards
recieved!!! everything looks great!!! logging will begin very shortly stay tuned!

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
i hope mine comes today, i'll need it for back day :)

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
woo hoo, it came after my workout
can't wait til friday
i'll be starting a log friday :)

thanks

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
quick dosing Q: do I take the intraXcell daily (1 serving) and intrAbolic just on workout days?

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
quick dosing Q: do I take the intraXcell daily (1 serving) and intrAbolic just on workout days?
IntrAbolic on workout days only, during training.

IXL dose fully on off-days (2 servings of 3 caps), and you can take one serving on workout days.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
Does it matter if IXL is taken PRE or PWO on workout days?

n/m i read the small print :

IntrAbolic on workout days only, during training.
)

IXL dose fully on off-days (2 servings of 3 caps), and you can take one serving on workout days.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Ok for some reason Im confused by the wording of the workout day dose of IntraXcell.. On workout days I take 3 X pills in the am and 3 pills after working out, correct? :think:

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
Once on workout days because intrabolic has B-A in it as well.

Ok for some reason Im confused by the wording of the workout day dose of IntraXcell.. On workout days I take 3 X pills in the am and 3 pills after working out, correct? :think:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Once on workout days because intrabolic has B-A in it as well.
That is correct, thanks.

3 caps TOTAL on workout days, along with the IntrAbolic.

6 caps on OFF days, NO IntrAbolic

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
For everyone who is now starting the IntraStack, please read how to stack IntraXCell with IntrAbolic on training days, as there seems to be a bit of confusion!

Anabolic Performance Stack-Stimulant Free:

IntrAbolic with IntraXCell - The perfect stack for individuals who DO NOT want any stimulants such as caffeine and/or workout late at night. This stack will enhance IntrAbolic by rapidly increasing carnosine concentrations, which leads to even bigger increases in strength and endurance. This stack will also increase the length of time your IntraXCell supply will last, further increasing YOUR value.
Training Days: Take IntrAbolic as directed and only ONE serving(3 caps) of IntraXCell post workout.
Non-Training Days: Only take IntraXCell as directed by the IntraXCell recommended use for non-training days. IntrAbolic is NOT taken on non-training days. These two products were designed to work together perfectly and YES IntraXCell will last longer than a month when stacking it with IntrAbolic. :)

:cheers:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I am taking 6 pills anyway I hope u guys don't mind. I feel that the intrabolic and 6 pills of cell gives me a good amount of BA! 6-8g is what I like.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
I am taking 6 pills anyway I hope u guys don't mind. I feel that the intrabolic and 6 pills of cell gives me a good amount of BA! 6-8g is what I like.
Yeah, no problem, I would just suggest if you do this, to move the preWO dose of IntraXCell to another time. :):cheers: