Awards

heyboy

Banned
Awards
raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Halo by itself is how I would go. Skip the andros, you will make some good gains off the Halo and side effects are very minimal for most users. Halo strength increase was unmatched by any other pH I've taken. Ran og helladrol with just dermacrine as a base and it was great.
This is making me want to sell my andros and go into either epistane or halo for my first cycle in a few weeks. I was planning on 1 andro/epiandro for 8 weeks but I'm not sure I want to wait that long to do something stronger with maybe a tad harsher sides. Thoughts? Goals are strength and recomp

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This is making me want to sell my andros and go into either epistane or halo for my first cycle in a few weeks. I was planning on 1 andro/epiandro for 8 weeks but I'm not sure I want to wait that long to do something stronger with maybe a tad harsher sides. Thoughts? Goals are strength and recomp
We'll see what Yates has to say but I'm always gonna suggest the good stuff. Epistane is one of my favorite designer steroids ever. Even with real gear I'd enjoy having it in my cycles.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll see what Yates has to say but I'm always gonna suggest the good stuff. Epistane is one of my favorite designer steroids ever. Even with real gear I'd enjoy having it in my cycles.
X2 bro. I would go epistane or Halo first cycle any day

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
BamBam0319 yates84

Thanks for the recommendation guys now to pick which one I would like to go with first for my goals time do to more research. I'll probably keep the Super 4 I have then to use as a base for either of those 2 or will epiandro be enough? I have oral tr3st but I'm gonna sabe that for the future as I'm still new at this but have done more than enough reseach to know i should hold off on that for a while

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319 yates84

Thanks for the recommendation guys now to pick which one I would like to go with first for my goals time do to more research. I'll probably keep the Super 4 I have then to use as a base for either of those 2 or will epiandro be enough? I have oral tr3st but I'm gonna sabe that for the future as I'm still new at this but have done more than enough reseach to know i should hold off on that for a while
Halo: epiandro base
Epistane: 4 andro base

Definitely good call not touching that trest yet.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So which trandermal test do you guys prefer? Or am I not allowed to ask this question?
Prototype nutrition.
:thumbsup:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back in the day hdrol and epistane were normal first time recommended cycles.
Ideally one should run a compound solo before stacking them.
If it's your first cycle going with a weaker option is best as potent compounds are few on the (legal) market.

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
He guys just thought I'd start this thread to help those who need it. I have about 10+ years of experience with this stuff and even more years worth of studying it. Everything i say will be from personal experience unless otherwise noted.

Ask away!
Hi i just posted a thread with some questions... any advice would be great

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so 4 andro works as a test base? Perfectly fine to do just epi+4andro?
Yes and yes, 4 andro has some conversion into testosterone and the extra estrogen will be offset from epistane being a dht derivative that will compete with estrogen at the receptor. Good synergetic stack

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Toff

Awards
  • Established
yohimbine ok with ostarine?
I know we normally drop stims with PH's

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yohimbine ok with ostarine?
I know we normally drop stims with PH's
Should be fine but I would monitor blood pressure

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever have any problems fitting 3ml in a quad?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Anyone ever have any problems fitting 3ml in a quad?
I only ever put 3 in my glutes... two each in delts and quads. 3 in my quads cripples me for 2-3 days afterwards

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, when I think of steroids I think of an image. You have the advantage over someone, which is a form of cheating. I guess it wouldn't be right unless it was legal for everybody. Reason it's not legal for everybody is because it can hurt people seriously.
Hahaha, this is by far the most rediculous thing anyone have ever said on a forum for steroids!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't recommend steroids for everyone, and I don't recommend growth hormones for everyone, but for certain individuals, I truly believe, that it can make an average athlete a super athlete. It can make a super athlete-incredible. Just legendary.
It's time for you to log off the internet, its way past your bed time, otherwise all the "super athletes" on this forum will get you!

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
So essentially, I have run 2 Test Prop/Tren Ace cycles in Europe when I was younger.
Since I have been in the United States I have run 3-4 Prohormone cycles of varying strengths and combinations.

Right now I have an 8 week Recomposition cycle I am planning on running wherein I hope to cut fat and build lean mass.

I already have 8 weeks worth of Cyclo 4ad for my test base and 8 Weeks of Havoc for the primary Recomposition aspect.
The Cyclo4ad is starting at 375mgdaily, ramping up to 625mg daily for week 4, and tapering down 1 pill at a time to 250mg/day for the last 2 weeks.
The Havoc is going in at 30mg/day for weeks 1 and 6, 40mg/day for weeks 2-3 and 5, 50mg/day during week 4, and just 10mg per day in week8.

I wanted to add one more Supp to this to really maximize this cycle.
Would Transdermal Trenavar or Halodrol be a better option, or do you all think that leaving it as is is probably perfect?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
View attachment 149632

Also the attached picture for the planned cycle breaks down the pill intake per week, rather than doses where Androtest=125mg Cyclo4ad Per Pill, and Havoc=10mg Epistane per Pill.
The Post cycle breaks down daily dosage.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I only ever put 3 in my glutes... two each in delts and quads. 3 in my quads cripples me for 2-3 days afterwards
Good deal glad I didn't just run it for the sake of trying I'll just dump 1.5 in each and use my delts. Cheers.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Good deal glad I didn't just run it for the sake of trying I'll just dump 1.5 in each and use my delts. Cheers.
It's still worth a shot (lol pun intended), you'll never know if you can handle it until you do it yourself. Some people put 3cc everywhere, and 5 in their glutes.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
It's still worth a shot (lol pun intended), you'll never know if you can handle it until you do it yourself. Some people put 3cc everywhere, and 5 in their glutes.
5 Jeez **** something tell me debilitation is in the near future if I try that ha. Ok I'll give the three a run see what happens **** it

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can get 3cc in my shoulder, if I place it just right, it looks ( the bulge under the skin) pretty cool. If I get it uneven, it looks weird.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I can get 3cc in my shoulder, if I place it just right, it looks ( the bulge under the skin) pretty cool. If I get it uneven, it looks weird.
Right smack dab in the middle of your medial delt? That's where it looks best for me lol. Makes the "cap" really stand out.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I could really do with some advising. I'm about to start a delayed PCT for an extended LGD cycle (10 weeks) which ended two weeks ago. Unfortunately, I was ill prepared and have been without a proper SERM. A week ago, I started reading up on proper PCT protocol and ordered some HCG, clomid and nolvadex. Additionally, I opened a bottle of BLR Rebirth (an OTC SERM), and two days ago, I began taking OL K1ngs Blood as a starting point for my PCT. There are also bottles of OL ar1macare, another, stronger, AI, OL kingsguard, Erase Pro, DAA and anabeta elite on hand, although I'm not sure whether I should be taking them as part of my PCT.

The HCG (1 vial of 5000 i.u.) I ordered has arrived though I intend to order more, I'm thinking 20000 i.u. more. Different people have offered different opinions on whether or not I'll need HCG and on how much I'll need, which is why I only ordered 5000 i.u. at first. My testes have shrunk a fair bit, which is why I'm pretty sure using HCG's a good idea.
The clomid (20 pills of 100mg = 2000mg total) and the nolvadex (60 tabs of 20mg = 1200mg total) should be with me in the next two days.

Rn I have four questions:
Firstly, what protocol would you recommend (perhaps of the following)?
Secondly, I don't have any needles atm. I can have some within five days but can I utilise the HCG some other way?
Thirdly, are either intramuscular or subcutaneous injection preferred for HCG?
Lastly, would 1ml syringes be a better choice than 2.5ml ones (12, 16 & 25mm heads are available)?

Option A :

Clomid 50 / 50 / 25 / 25 / 25 / 25 ED (split doses)
HCG 500 iu EOD (first 20 days)

Other options:

Original PoWeR PCT

by Michael Scally (former) M.D.
• HCG - 2500 iu EOD – (first 16 days)
• Clomid - 100 mg ED - split the dose ½ in the AM, ½ in the PM (first 30 days)
• Nolvadex - 20 mg ED – split the dose ½ in the AM, ½ in the PM (entire 45 days)
NOTE:*Clomid and HCG dosing are extremely high, 50mg clomid should be the upper limit as you should never need more. Blasting high doses of HCG could lead to desensitization of receptors.
The above is a documented and approved PCT plan by former Dr. Scally. This can be found in Anabolics 10th Edition by William Llewellyn.

New PoWeR PCT

• HCG - 2000 iu EOD – (first 20 days)
• Nolvadex - 40 mg ED – split the dose ½ in the AM, ½ in the PM (entire 45 days)
NOTE:*Clomid and HCG dosing are extremely high, 50mg clomid should be the upper limit as you should never need more. Blasting high doses of HCG could lead to desensitization of receptors.
The above is a documented and approved PCT plan by former Dr. Scally.

A Doctor's Recommended PCT (TRT Clinic)

/u/DeludedOldMan's TRT doctor recommend this plan when coming off a 9-month cruise:
Weeks 1-2 (last 2 weeks of injecting test)
• Test C/E (normal TRT dose)
• 400 iu HCG E3D
• 50 mg Clomid EOD
Weeks 3-4
• 400 iu HCG E3D
• 50 mg Clomid EOD
Weeks 5 - 6
• 50 mg Clomid EOD
Week 7-8
• 50 mg Clomid E3D
HCG is not needed for four weeks straight, instead should be run for one week, either week 2 or 3 at 200IU/E3D.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks a slight bit extensive for coming off lgd lol just run some clomid and leave everything else alone.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This looks a slight bit extensive for coming off lgd lol just run some clomid and leave everything else alone.
Yea had me like....
IMG_0013.JPG

Also just noticed his last pct plan has him using im test plus pct compounds.
That one def isn't going to work. For restoring htpa function at least.
Btw, he's ( dr scally) is still a doctor, he just lost his license to practice medicine. He didn't loose his degrees or education.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Yea had me like....
View attachment 150138

Also just noticed his last pct plan has him using im test plus pct compounds.
That one def isn't going to work. For restoring htpa function at least.
Btw, he's ( dr scally) is still a doctor, he just lost his license to practice medicine. He didn't loose his degrees or education.
The last one is for someone who has already been cruising on test. Dosing of Clomid is started before the test injections cease. They're all a little ridiculous though, for sure.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I could really do with some advising. I'm about to start a delayed PCT for an extended LGD cycle (10 weeks) which ended two weeks ago. Unfortunately, I was ill prepared and have been without a proper SERM. A week ago, I started reading up on proper PCT protocol and ordered some HCG, clomid and nolvadex. Additionally, I opened a bottle of BLR Rebirth (an OTC SERM), and two days ago, I began taking OL K1ngs Blood as a starting point for my PCT. There are also bottles of OL ar1macare, another, stronger, AI, OL kingsguard, Erase Pro, DAA and anabeta elite on hand, although I'm not sure whether I should be taking them as part of my PCT.

The HCG (1 vial of 5000 i.u.) I ordered has arrived though I intend to order more, I'm thinking 20000 i.u. more. Different people have offered different opinions on whether or not I'll need HCG and on how much I'll need, which is why I only ordered 5000 i.u. at first. My testes have shrunk a fair bit, which is why I'm pretty sure using HCG's a good idea.
The clomid (20 pills of 100mg = 2000mg total) and the nolvadex (60 tabs of 20mg = 1200mg total) should be with me in the next two days.

Rn I have four questions:
Firstly, what protocol would you recommend (perhaps of the following)?
Secondly, I don't have any needles atm. I can have some within five days but can I utilise the HCG some other way?
Thirdly, are either intramuscular or subcutaneous injection preferred for HCG?
Lastly, would 1ml syringes be a better choice than 2.5ml ones (12, 16 & 25mm heads are available)?

Option A :

Clomid 50 / 50 / 25 / 25 / 25 / 25 ED (split doses)
HCG 500 iu EOD (first 20 days)

Other options:

Original PoWeR PCT

• HCG - 2500 iu EOD – (first 16 days)
• Nolvadex - 20 mg ED – split the dose ½ in the AM, ½ in the PM (entire 45 days)
The above is a documented and approved PCT plan by former Dr. Scally. This can be found in Anabolics 10th Edition by William Llewellyn.

New PoWeR PCT

• HCG - 2000 iu EOD – (first 20 days)
• Nolvadex - 40 mg ED – split the dose ½ in the AM, ½ in the PM (entire 45 days)
The above is a documented and approved PCT plan by former Dr. Scally.

A Doctor's Recommended PCT (TRT Clinic)

/u/DeludedOldMan's TRT doctor recommend this plan when coming off a 9-month cruise:
Weeks 1-2 (last 2 weeks of injecting test)
• Test C/E (normal TRT dose)
• 400 iu HCG E3D
• 50 mg Clomid EOD
Weeks 3-4
• 400 iu HCG E3D
• 50 mg Clomid EOD
Weeks 5 - 6
• 50 mg Clomid EOD
Week 7-8
• 50 mg Clomid E3D
HCG is not needed for four weeks straight, instead should be run for one week, either week 2 or 3 at 200IU/E3D.
You going overboard, like someone already said, use the Clomid and leave the rest for later.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The last one is for someone who has already been cruising on test. Dosing of Clomid is started before the test injections cease. They're all a little ridiculous though, for sure.
Ah, I didn't read that part. :spankme:

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
So essentially, I have run 2 Test Prop/Tren Ace cycles in Europe when I was younger.
Since I have been in the United States I have run 3-4 Prohormone cycles of varying strengths and combinations.

Right now I have an 8 week Recomposition cycle I am planning on running wherein I hope to cut fat and build lean mass.

I already have 8 weeks worth of Cyclo 4ad for my test base and 8 Weeks of Havoc for the primary Recomposition aspect.
The Cyclo4ad is starting at 375mgdaily, ramping up to 625mg daily for week 4, and tapering down 1 pill at a time to 250mg/day for the last 2 weeks.
The Havoc is going in at 30mg/day for weeks 1 and 6, 40mg/day for weeks 2-3 and 5, 50mg/day during week 4, and just 10mg per day in week8.

I wanted to add one more Supp to this to really maximize this cycle.
Would Transdermal Trenavar or Halodrol be a better option, or do you all think that leaving it as is is probably perfect?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
View attachment 149632

Also the attached picture for the planned cycle breaks down the pill intake per week, rather than doses where Androtest=125mg Cyclo4ad Per Pill, and Havoc=10mg Epistane per Pill.
The Post cycle breaks down daily dosage.
Wachu guys think about this run, and should I add either of those things?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
One thing ive never understood - DHT
I understand dht itself, but not its role with tesosterone,as all pct point to the same protocol as a test/ph cycle....

surely it should be more geared towards raising natural dht than stopping breast estrogen (dht compounds being an anti-E anyway).

So pct would be, an AI (milder version of the dht youve bene on) plus anythign that boosts natural dht

advice welcome to understand!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
One thing ive never understood - DHT
I understand dht itself, but not its role with tesosterone,as all pct point to the same protocol as a test/ph cycle....

surely it should be more geared towards raising natural dht than stopping breast estrogen (dht compounds being an anti-E anyway).

So pct would be, an AI (milder version of the dht youve bene on) plus anythign that boosts natural dht

advice welcome to understand!
Well, you don't want to be taking a DHT derivative in PCT... that will still suppress you. Not sure if that's what you were suggesting though.

BodyOfWotan

Awards
Question regarding AI, Adex

If I take an AI and aromatase is inhibited, the amount of Estrogen produced from 400 mg Test vs. 800 mg per week shouldn`t be to great on the same amount of Adex since Aromatase is inhibited, or is there a big difference?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established

If I take an AI and aromatase is inhibited, the amount of Estrogen produced from 400 mg Test vs. 800 mg per week shouldn`t be to great on the same amount of Adex since Aromatase is inhibited, or is there a big difference?
There's the science portion behind it that says you may require a slightly heavier dose.. but from my personal experience you should be fine with whatever dose has worked for you in the past. Also just listen to your body, you get plentyyyy of signs and hints as to what you need to adjust as far as your dosage goes. More less etc.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established

Also remember every human produces aromatase at a different rate.. so if you have a dose that has worked prior then stick to that. 99% positive it will do you right even when it comes to heavy conversion.

BodyOfWotan

Awards
Also remember every human produces aromatase at a different rate.. so if you have a dose that has worked prior then stick to that. 99% positive it will do you right even when it comes to heavy conversion.
Thanks for the insight!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Well, you don't want to be taking a DHT derivative in PCT... that will still suppress you. Not sure if that's what you were suggesting though.

Sorry ill be more clear. I was confused as to why your would have a pct of clomid/nolva for a dht product.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sorry ill be more clear. I was confused as to why your would have a pct of clomid/nolva for a dht product.
Well you would still be suppressed wouldn't you? Masteron is suppressive, it's a DHT derivative

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Well you would still be suppressed wouldn't you? Masteron is suppressive, it's a DHT derivative
He doesnt understand that feedback system for DHT doesnt work like test. The only feedback system there is, is for test. From your test pool, DHT and estrogen will be synthesized depending on the amount of aromatase and 5a-reductase present in your blood (these 2 enzymes arent really regulated like the test system although theycan be inhbited through aromatase inhibitors like exemestane or 5a-reductase inhibitors like finasteride).

All supressive hormones will supress test directly and from that supression, indirectly supress estrogen and DHT, but only because their precursor, TESTOSTERONE is being supressed.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Screenshot_20170619-111702.png

First week off pct bloods what do you guys think? I'm trying to dig up my pre test to post as well for comparison.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
View attachment 150300
First week off pct bloods what do you guys think? I'm trying to dig up my pre test to post as well for comparison.
Test at 708, that's right in the middle of normal. Everything looks pretty well in range except AST, so your liver looks to be still affected slightly. I'd say another month and you'll be back in range, but maybe keep taking some cycle support to help that along. Gonna be running a natty test booster or something now?
What was your cycle/PCT?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Test at 708, that's right in the middle of normal. Everything looks pretty well in range except AST, so your liver looks to be still affected slightly. I'd say another month and you'll be back in range, but maybe keep taking some cycle support to help that along. Gonna be running a natty test booster or something now?
What was your cycle/PCT?
Cycled Trest,dmz,and heavy hexadrone.pct was nolva,Clomid for 5 weeks. Yea I'll just keep taking my OTC pct it has a test booster and all that b's in it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Cycled Trest,dmz,and heavy hexadrone.pct was nolva,Clomid for 5 weeks. Yea I'll just keep taking my OTC pct it has a test booster and all that b's in it.
Good stuff. Seems like you recovered very quickly.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. Seems like you recovered very quickly.
Yea I've been pretty fortunate I always seem be back to tip top within 6 weeks decent genetics I guess and proper procedure. After I normalize I always give a month grace period after though just for the hell of it.