Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
no way, I wouldn't- tren is great and adding more stuff to it, your just limiting the advantages of having it. if that was a cycle I was into, I would run 300 per week and add the var/tbol 30-50 mg per day. but that's me
Along with mk677 to raise the igf1 ceiling even higher for more gains on cycle.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
give the man a cigar your gonna go far, .... oh by the way which one is Pink

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing mk again. Starting at 20mg. Anything above that and I'm bloated and basically have the full blown munchies all day.
smith_69 I'm gonna text you tomorrow for more direct input bro. I've been talking to alpha about it also.

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Bad or good cycle? Ostarine ,OL Sup3r -4 and maybe Sup3r epi.

On cycle: Ar1macare (should I add HCGenerate?)

PCT: OL Sup3r PCT And Raloxifene (don't know where to get Nolva/Clomid)

Shnippen

Awards
In planning on doing 11oxo at 500mg for 6 weeks. I have Inhibit-E and Erase Pro on hand. How would you step forward with PCT? Im thinking after 11oxo ill go straight into erase pro for 4 weeks.

I've also thought about running something like epi/pmag/mecha at relative low dose for 5 weeks. Kinda leaning towards mechabol 50/50/50/75/75, thoughts on this? I am full natty atm and want to get a little bit enhanced without having to worry too much about sides. Ill grab some Nolva when i've decided my 2nd cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Never ever use hcgenerate: rule #1

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

In planning on doing 11oxo at 500mg for 6 weeks. I have Inhibit-E and Erase Pro on hand. How would you step forward with PCT? Im thinking after 11oxo ill go straight into erase pro for 4 weeks.

I've also thought about running something like epi/pmag/mecha at relative low dose for 5 weeks. Kinda leaning towards mechabol 50/50/50/75/75, thoughts on this? I am full natty atm and want to get a little bit enhanced without having to worry too much about sides. Ill grab some Nolva when i've decided my 2nd cycle
I dont use and have never used products like these so i can't help here

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Best ways to combat hairloss on DHT compounds, specifically ones that are already 5a-reduced?
There isn't much you can do with compounds that are already 5a-reduced. Your best bet is to use topical androgen receptor blockers such as Ketoconazole (Nizoral) or an azelaic acid based product. Duration of cycle and amount of compound used will play a big role in the amount of damage that may occur to your hair follicles. Your best bet is to look into compounds such as Halo, Pmag, Methylclostebol, Turinabol, Anavar (which is DHT-based but does not seem to be overly androgenic for most), 11-KT (finasteride will be helpful with this compound), Boldenone/Eqiupose, etc. Even low or moderate dosed Testosterone cycles can be somewhat safe and controllable with the use of a 5ar inhibitor such as finasteride. Keep in mind though that Testosterone itself can act on the AR in the scalp, so high-dosed Test cycles even with the use of finasteride can cause hairloss for those that are predisposed.

Finasteride seems like the only viable option. Never had an issue myself
Unfortunately finasteride will not stop any of the side-effects specifically from DHT based compounds. Finasteride works not by blocking the AR but by blocking the reductase enzyme that reduces androgens into their 5-alpha (and beta) metabolites. If androgens are already in their 5a/b forms, they can not convert backwards to a parent hormone either.

If finasteride worked that way...I would have a lot more fun with AAS than I do now in a hair-limited capacity. -_-

Zariph

Awards
Whats your take on clomid vs nolva as HRT instead of TRT for younger guys?

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On 500 test e blast 15 weeks. This is the end of week two.

Just acquired two 5ml vials 200per of nandrolon decanoate. I also have plenty of superdrol and arimidex.

I have never used deca nor have I ever stacked two injectable. I was going to run the sd the last six weeks but the deca fell in my lap.

Goals are to lean out. Currently 206 at about 15perc. Would love to hold 195.

How would you run it gentlemen?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Don't self medicate with TRT. go to a doctor and get bloodwork done, if they think you need it then go right ahead. TRT is not something you WANT to be on (for most people). Doing your own TRT for whatever reason is just silly and eventually you will end up getting doctor prescribed TRT anyway.

As for nolva vs clomid. easy answer for me...NOLVA. f#ck clomid and its side effects.

Now if you were trying to get your girl pregnant than clomid is great for that....but i would never use it in any other scenario

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
On 500 test e blast 15 weeks. This is the end of week two.

Just acquired two 5ml vials 200per of nandrolon decanoate. I also have plenty of superdrol and arimidex.

I have never used deca nor have I ever stacked two injectable. I was going to run the sd the last six weeks but the deca fell in my lap.

Goals are to lean out. Currently 206 at about 15perc. Would love to hold 195.

How would you run it gentlemen?
Just add in the deca @ 200mg/weekly for 10 weeks. time it so it ends when your test e does.

Zariph

Awards
Don't self medicate with TRT. go to a doctor and get bloodwork done, if they think you need it then go right ahead. TRT is not something you WANT to be on (for most people). Doing your own TRT for whatever reason is just silly and eventually you will end up getting doctor prescribed TRT anyway.

As for nolva vs clomid. easy answer for me...NOLVA. f#ck clomid and its side effects.

Now if you were trying to get your girl pregnant than clomid is great for that....but i would never use it in any other scenario
Which side effects do you get from clomid vs nolva? Im talking about lower doses(25mg)

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I generally do not have estrogen issues. Should I start arimidex with the deca?

Thanks for the help

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I generally do not have estrogen issues. Should I start arimidex with the deca?

Thanks for the help
I would use the smallest amount possible....maybe .25mg once weekly. if you need more then just increase it

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks kinda strange to me, are you trying to use up random products you have lying around?

I mean talking very generally, ostarine is not the best anabolic, not by a long shot. And 4andro and epiandro are typically used as secondary compounds in a stack to compliment a primary anabolic.

Theres no rules saying you couldnt run them, but if you havent already bought them there are superior combinations. Hell, swap out the ostar for LGD and youd have a potentially much better recomp stack.

Id strongly advise having a pharma AI (exemestane) and pharma SERM for your cycle.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha...my doc tells me to use good rx if I need to save money. I looked up the nandrolon decanoate and it had similar drugs related.

Methyltestosterone is only 5700 bones with a good Rx coupon at your local walmart!!

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
34 years old, 5'-8" and naturally very lean. I didn't start taking training seriously until about 30. I've managed to take my skinny-fat 135 lb frame up to 155-160. I've been lurking on here for a little while now trying to educate myself based on the collective experiences posted, this forum and this thread have been a great resource.

I have never run anything at all before, just OTC supplements. I recently acquired RAD-140, 15mg caps. Currently on day 13 of Rad and day 5 of Dermacrine (2 pumps/day). I'm planning to run the Rad until day 21 and hopefully pull the plug before lethargy kicks in.

I have OL Super PCT and clomid on hand. Also just acquired a bottle of MK. Haven't experienced any gyno, but am seeing suppression. Looking for advice on the next steps in terms of what to run and/or acquire. Thanks!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Any experience with Rad140?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
34 years old, 5'-8" and naturally very lean. I didn't start taking training seriously until about 30. I've managed to take my skinny-fat 135 lb frame up to 155-160. I've been lurking on here for a little while now trying to educate myself based on the collective experiences posted, this forum and this thread have been a great resource.

I have never run anything at all before, just OTC supplements. I recently acquired RAD-140, 15mg caps. Currently on day 13 of Rad and day 5 of Dermacrine (2 pumps/day). I'm planning to run the Rad until day 21 and hopefully pull the plug before lethargy kicks in.

I have OL Super PCT and clomid on hand. Also just acquired a bottle of MK. Haven't experienced any gyno, but am seeing suppression. Looking for advice on the next steps in terms of what to run and/or acquire. Thanks!
How do you know for certain you are experiencing shut down? Its not just a "feeling" you get

BodyOfWotan

Awards
23yr old, new on AM. Been lurking for literally years. Lifting since 7 years, seriously since 5 dieting religiously since 3. Looking into AAS use.
Been studying AAS for last yr, to my knowledge AAS like Test, Deca etc. cause hpta shutdown, proviron on the hand has been shown to be less suppressive. I`m not interested in hpta suppression per se, but want to know, if i take Proviron, which is synthetic DHT, will my natural DHT production via 5-AR be downregulated or affected via any mechanism (during and after proviron use)?

tnx in advance

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How do you know for certain you are experiencing shut down? Its not just a "feeling" you get
Yeah, I'm a total newbie and it is largely based on feeling. I've only taken test boosters before - I noticed a definite increase in sexually potency/frequency when running them. With Rad, I feel a much lower libido and prostate feels smaller for sure. Fertility is a concern for me.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
23yr old, new on AM. Been lurking for literally years. Lifting since 7 years, seriously since 5 dieting religiously since 3. Looking into AAS use.
Been studying AAS for last yr, to my knowledge AAS like Test, Deca etc. cause hpta shutdown, proviron on the hand has been shown to be less suppressive. I`m not interested in hpta suppression per se, but want to know, if i take Proviron, which is synthetic DHT, will my natural DHT production via 5-AR be downregulated or affected via any mechanism (during and after proviron use)?

tnx in advance
Just taking Proviron and nothing else?

BodyOfWotan

Awards
Just taking Proviron and nothing else?
I meant to ask, whether Proviron causes any suppression on the natural conversion of Test into DHT, off and on cycle , comparable to the suppression of exogenous Testosterone on endogenous levels.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I meant to ask, whether Proviron causes any suppression on the natural conversion of Test into DHT, off and on cycle , comparable to the suppression of exogenous Testosterone on endogenous levels.
Any steroid has the potential to suppress hpta. Suppression of conversion?...never heard of that before

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I think what hes hinting at is that there is a feedback system on the DHT production much llike there is one for the test production. This is flat out wrong. DHT conversion is not regulated by a feedback system like test. It is almost solely governed by the 5a reductase enzyme. This enzyme does not decrease based on your DHT or DHT like analogues in your body. What will happen is that DHT derivatives will shut you down and the lower test levels will convert to lower DHT levels. However this decrease in endogenous DHT will be directly proportional to your shutdown of test. The enzyme responsible will work about the same and produce proportional amounts of DHT. Proviron might shut you down less than other compounds which will only change 1 variable. How much your test is reduced. And because of this, your natural DHT will too. I hope that makes some sense.

BodyOfWotan

Awards
I think what hes hinting at is that there is a feedback system on the DHT production much llike there is one for the test production. This is flat out wrong. DHT conversion is not regulated by a feedback system like test. It is almost solely governed by the 5a reductase enzyme. This enzyme does not decrease based on your DHT or DHT like analogues in your body. What will happen is that DHT derivatives will shut you down and the lower test levels will convert to lower DHT levels. However this decrease in endogenous DHT will be directly proportional to your shutdown of test. The enzyme responsible will work about the same and produce proportional amounts of DHT. Proviron might shut you down less than other compounds which will only change 1 variable. How much your test is reduced. And because of this, your natural DHT will too. I hope that makes some sense.
Yes. Thank you, for bringing clarity to this subject!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Thank you, for bringing clarity to this subject!
No problem brother. Since proviron is a mild supressive agent you might wanna look into pairing it with royal jelly and some test boosters. Royal jelly has been proven to protect your testicles during a mild AAS cycle (i think they used oxandrolone but I imagine this is similar as far as supression goes). It might not be a sure thing but you could do an experiment. Get bloodwork done before starting the proviron. Then start a mild proviron only cycle and pair it with these and any other protective agents you would wanna test out and in 4 weeks draw bloodwork again. You might get some interesting answers, especially if you include DHT, free test and every other angle you can afford. If you do, please post your results here, I am always curious to see how the theory works when turned into practice.

EDIT: I was wrong, they actually used Anadrol...which is pretty hardcore compared to proviron, although at very conservative doses so the overall effect might be somewhat similar. Here is the article I am refering to: http://www.ergo-log.com/royal-jelly-maintains-testosterone-levels-during-modest-steroid-cycle.html

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Why proviron? Masteron is the same only way better?

zincd

Awards
Anavar + epiandro(super-epi) it is a good stack?

and it is enugh to recover with Clomid! or must use HCG

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established

You asked this on another thread and I said to use a test base, you will get the same answer no matter how many threads you make asking this.
Any gains kept using anavar without test will be minimal

zincd

Awards
You asked this on another thread and I said to use a test base, you will get the same answer no matter how many threads you make asking this.
Any gains kept using anavar without test will be minimal
Bro that thread was opened by me! and i didnt open any other thread i just saw this thread and i asked because

nosnmiveins Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related
And this guy looks that he has good experience with AAS/PH, may here is someone who help and share he's personal experience ! not what they read in internet!

btw: i alredy searched here in forum and in googled before opening that thread, but i didnt find something anavar+ epiandro,

i think epiandro could help me with the lethargy and low libido that var will couse!

Mykoe

Awards
Just finished my PH cycle. Getting kinda confused on my PCT. Its liquinol, 30ml 20mg/ml. dropper goes up to 1ml. I take 2ml right? ugh, lol.

morata9

morata9

Awards
What results can I expect from a cutting cycle with testosterone propionate, winstrol inject and oral oxandrolone?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my PH cycle. Getting kinda confused on my PCT. Its liquinol, 30ml 20mg/ml. dropper goes up to 1ml. I take 2ml right? ugh, lol.
If it's a 30 day pct run then you take 1ml per day for 30 days, that gives you 20mg per day

andybean96

Awards
Live in USA so Lesley some bans on stuff to use but just finished up an OL UK super epi, super1, super 4 oral 9 week cycle, running clomid now with kings blood.. cycle was good gained a ton of strength..

Using same setup for next cycle with super epi/1/4 with super dhea transdermal this time.. looking to cut but already have these supps with the 50% sale they had at the beginning of the year. What else is good to add for cut that is not pinned and is available in the USA??

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
What's the better recomp stack between the two:

Anavar and dermatrest

Or epistane and dermatrest

I've heard great things about epi/trest and have both on hand for an up coming cycle... now I'm thinking of switching it out for var

Whatcha all think? Which would be more anabolic?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Id agree 100%. I am not sure how the suppression compares but I much rather go with masteron. Now if you cant get masteron, proviron isnt a terrible choice.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No, it's really not a good stack. Too much dht. Hcg would not be needed imo.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the better recomp stack between the two:

Anavar and dermatrest

Or epistane and dermatrest

I've heard great things about epi/trest and have both on hand for an up coming cycle... now I'm thinking of switching it out for var

Whatcha all think? Which would be more anabolic?
Var is super mild and will he overshadowed by the trest. I say epi all the way. Var is good for very mild cut cycle if you want to keep suppression minimal, sounds like you are going a different direction.

zincd

Awards
No, it's really not a good stack. Too much dht. Hcg would not be needed imo.
Thank you yates, always redy to help!

What do you think var + epiandro and 4 andro ? To help with estrogen and test or var and 4 andro just?

BodyOfWotan

Awards
I don`t intend to use Proviron for any muscle gain, rather for lean and dry look as well as a sexual and recreational drug while B&C. I`m a DHT fanboy and Masteron is just too expensive in my area.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you yates, always redy to help!

What do you think var + epiandro and 4 andro ? To help with estrogen and test or var and 4 andro just?
Var solo should be perfect! If you really feel the need to add something else in then 4 andro would be my choice.

zincd

Awards
Var solo should be perfect! If you really feel the need to add something else in then 4 andro would be my choice.
Very thank you Yates

Please tell me, it is enugh to go 50mg/ed for 6 weeks or 80mg/ed for 6 weeks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very thank you Yates

Please tell me, it is enugh to go 50mg/ed for 6 weeks or 80mg/ed for 6 weeks
Good var shouldn't be dosed over 40 to 50mg a day.