Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

Dholmes90

Awards
What's a good cycle for somebody who aromatizes heavily?
A cycle more focused on hardening rather than bulking.
I'm thinking about using the least amount of test possible, just keeping test high enough to avoid lethargy and loss of sex drive during the cycle..maybe 150-200 test a week. Stacked with another compound that doesn't aromatize..
I knew of a couple of people who ran halodrol. It's not for wet mass, it's more of a hardening agent. Test and Halo I think would be a pretty solid stack. Not sure where you can get your hands on it though.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
What's a good cycle for somebody who aromatizes heavily?
A cycle more focused on hardening rather than bulking.
I'm thinking about using the least amount of test possible, just keeping test high enough to avoid lethargy and loss of sex drive during the cycle..maybe 150-200 test a week. Stacked with another compound that doesn't aromatize..
I think ud be pretty happy with:
test e/cyp 200-300mg/week (depending on how long you are trying to run switch the ester)
Masteron e/prop 300-500mg/week(depending on how long you are trying to run switch the ester)
Winny oral 40-50mg/day for the last 4 weeks of your cycle

Obviously, depending on what you have access to this would change.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I think ud be pretty happy with:
test e/cyp 200-300mg/week (depending on how long you are trying to run switch the ester)
Masteron e/prop 300-500mg/week(depending on how long you are trying to run switch the ester)
Winny oral 40-50mg/day for the last 4 weeks of your cycle

Obviously, depending on what you have access to this would change.
Funny...I was thinking the same exact thing...it might be a very mild and effective cycle

Thank you

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Funny...I was thinking the same exact thing...it might be a very mild and effective cycle

Thank you
No problem brother. Link me up if you do a log at some point!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for putting this thread together.

I have taken about 2-3 years off from any anabolics. Partially to keep my weight a little lower for job purposes. Also I haven't been active on this board for about 4 years.

I'm looking to cut. So I went through what I have left from years ago. I have lots of Olympus labs OG stuff.

1 bottle Furaza 300
1 bottle Dermafury
1 bottle LGI Furaza 50
1 bottle Dermatrest
3 bottles OL Trest
1 bottle 11-KT

The rest of what I have are mainly for size and strength. I'm looking to use some of these as a cutting cycle and was planning to high dose the Furaza. Like 400 or 450mg.

Let me know what you think the most effective would be. I'm not looking to use a lot of trest since it would be my first time on that compound and yes I plan to use exemestane along side when I do run trest.

Looking to do 4 week run.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So then, for instance, when I run my 1 and 4 Andro stack later this year, I shouldn't use an estrogen blocker starting on day 1? But keep it on hand in case I start experiencing any estrogen related side effects as I progress on the cycle and start with a low dose first? I also read that you can use an AI for about 8-10 days after you finish your PCT to avoid any rebound gyno as well.
Never wasted my time with those sort of products. (1-andro, 4 andro, etc)

Just use a SERM for pct. Forget the AI during PCT or after...you dont need it

andybean96

Awards
Yea I keep leaning towards Hard Rock andros, better bang for your buck it seems when compared to BSL andros. More mg per serving, and more servings too. I asked the BSL rep what to take for PCT, and he suggested their product of course. Said a SERM isn't necessary when running something mild like 1/4 andro.
I took OL super 1/4/epi stack for 9 weeks pct started 3 weeks ago: clomid +kings blood pct now..

Dholmes90

Awards
I took OL super 1/4/epi stack for 9 weeks pct started 3 weeks ago: clomid +kings blood pct now..
How were your results? How are you feeling now? I've heard great things about kings blood.

Dholmes90

Awards
Never wasted my time with those sort of products. (1-andro, 4 andro, etc)

Just use a SERM for pct. Forget the AI during PCT or after...you dont need it
Ok, thanks. Would you suggest having an AI on hand in case something doesn't look/feel right during the cycle?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks. Would you suggest having an AI on hand in case something doesn't look/feel right during the cycle?
Always have an AI on hand. I also keep Prami on hand for prolactin control just in case...

But I'm the type of guy that goes on cycle and starts adding more drugs...

MG223

Awards
Ordering stuff for my first cycle. Planning on androvar and maybe andro the Giant (episndro and 4-andro). Should I run both for 6-8 weeks or start off with the epi and add in the 4-andro later on?

andybean96

Awards
How were your results? How are you feeling now? I've heard great things about kings blood.
My buddy and I both have logs up on this site you just have to search super 1 super epi super 4 cycle or whatever and you'll see the 8 week log. Strength gain was pretty good, gained about 8 lbs throughout the entire thing but 2 weeks into pct and my weight is creeping back down to where I was when I started but strength gains haven't dropped with it. Not a mass holding stack at all. They are mild vs all the things people are taking now aka why they are legal in USA

andybean96

Awards
2 weeks into pct and test isn't flowing around my body like it was before but it will take some time, can still get it up but takes a little more brain power if you copy

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
Is the "Womens Hormone Panel" still the go-to thing for getting bloods? Never used their site before. Also, it says I need to list my gender but im worried that they will then charge me for the male panel. Please advise. Thanks

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Is the "Womens Hormone Panel" still the go-to thing for getting bloods? Never used their site before. Also, it says I need to list my gender but im worried that they will then charge me for the male panel. Please advise. Thanks
I just got this done last week. They dont care that much man. I registered with my normal data except i lied on my address cause my state wasnt allowed to do this. My lie was TERRIBLE, I used the same street as the testing center but different number cause I was a dumbass and they didnt bat an eye...Female panel for male is COMPLETELY ok

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
I just got this done last week. They dont care that much man. I registered with my normal data except i lied on my address cause my state wasnt allowed to do this. My lie was TERRIBLE, I used the same street as the testing center but different number cause I was a dumbass and they didnt bat an eye...Female panel for male is COMPLETELY ok
thanks mane. proceeding right meow. do they still offer discount codes? edit: yes just got 15% off

Texasbuilt

Texasbuilt

Awards
Hey quick question ...

Can I take Erase Pro as a PCT after coming off a testbooster ? Such has chosen1?

i have a whole bottle of Erase Pro

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Sorry been MIA with lots of work lately guys. Any PMs i've gotten are now returned

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey quick question ...

Can I take Erase Pro as a PCT after coming off a testbooster ? Such has chosen1?

i have a whole bottle of Erase Pro
Chosen1 isn't a test booster. It's 1-andro but poorly dosed.

Hardgainer669

Awards
Dragon pharma primo tabs?? Whats everyones thoughts and has anyone had experience. I will be stacking it with anadrol dbol dermatrest and yk11. I know very toxic stack but ehh. Can put on 10 kg's on a dbol only cycle so thinking this time i should explode.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dragon pharma primo tabs?? Whats everyones thoughts and has anyone had experience. I will be stacking it with anadrol dbol dermatrest and yk11. I know very toxic stack but ehh. Can put on 10 kg's on a dbol only cycle so thinking this time i should explode.
Unless you're a female I wouldn't bother with oral primo.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Possibility of estrogen rebound during PCT following 8 weeks of 1, 4 and Epiandro dosed at 300/300/700 (25 y.o.). Clomid as a PCT......don't know much about estro rebound

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Estrogen rebound during PCT following 8 weeks of 1-andro, 4-andro and Epiandro dose 300/300/700 (25 y.o.)? Clomid as a PCT......don't know much about estro rebound
Nothing to really rebound off of there, you should be fine. Always have exem on hand and dose as needed, this holds true for pct and after pct as well.

Hardgainer669

Awards
Unless you're a female I wouldn't bother with oral primo.
They say its a week anabolic but when ran with other aas its has a little kick plus its anti-estrogenic and promote dry gains. So ive read. Just taking it to help the dry gains as the others ill be on are more of a wet bulk.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They say its a week anabolic but when ran with other aas its has a little kick plus its anti-estrogenic and promote dry gains. So ive read. Just taking it to help the dry gains as the others ill be on are more of a wet bulk.
Ok, you know that anadrol aromatizes and dbol and trest aromatize into methyl estrogen, right? A little oral primo (if its even real) is not going to slow down all that estrogen. I would come up with a new cycle plan bro. Primo is very often faked and orally you would spend a fortune getting anything out of it at all.

Hardgainer669

Awards
Ok, you know that anadrol aromatizes and dbol and trest aromatize into methyl estrogen, right? A little oral primo (if its even real) is not going to slow down all that estrogen. I would come up with a new cycle plan bro. Primo is very often faked and orally you would spend a fortune getting anything out of it at all.
Yeah i know there will be some major estrogen **** going on not taking it simply for that.

MG223

Awards
Ordering stuff for my first cycle. Planning on androvar and maybe andro the Giant (episndro and 4-andro). Should I run both for 6-8 weeks or start off with the epi and add in the 4-andro later on?
Bump

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a little extra estrogen and dht, not much else. Need to add in something thats actually anabolic.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any recommendations?
1 andro at minimum. I like a 1 andro/epiandro cycle for beginners, should give good gains and be pretty much side effect free.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
He guys just thought I'd start this thread to help those who need it. I have about 10+ years of experience with this stuff and even more years worth of studying it. Everything i say will be from personal experience unless otherwise noted.

Ask away!
which PH offers the most gains for the least side effects avalible atm?
(least suppresion and estrogen rise)

and how do you recommend cycling it as a solo cycle

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
which PH offers the most gains for the least side effects avalible atm?
(least suppresion and estrogen rise)

and how do you recommend cycling it as a solo cycle
Just run a 1-andro/epi-andro cycle, dude. 330mg/day of 1-andro and 500-1000mg/day of epi-andro. Sides should be minimal.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best PH for those of us that are scared to death if the hair loss side effect.
If been just a little thin for 5 years.
AAS for 1.5 of those years.
AAS made it a little worse but only DHT based. It goes away if I'm just cruising.
I've started to use TB 500 for light injuries.
I'm am really starting to think my hair thickened back up from it.
I'm reasearching this more.
My thin spot is crown not in the front

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
If been just a little thin for 5 years.
AAS for 1.5 of those years.
AAS made it a little worse but only DHT based. It goes away if I'm just cruising.
I've started to use TB 500 for light injuries.
I'm am really starting to think my hair thickened back up from it.
I'm reasearching this more.
My thin spot is crown not in the front
Im starting to think TB-500 and BPC-157 should be in every meatheads arsenal at all times...They are truly amazing tools, game changers if you ask me.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had no idea tb 500 even could posibly thicken hair.
But just got my hair cut and lots of people noticed.
I've completely stopped Rogaine around 6 months ago and planned on letting AAS and nature take it's course
I ran about 10 vials of tb500 and my hair is definitely thicker.
It wasn't real bad to begin with.
I'm 40 .
Something thickened my hair
I'm going to continue research

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I've completely stopped Rogaine around 6 months ago and planned on letting AAS and nature take it's course
I'm 40 .
Please report, although my hair is very thick as of now, my father had a good amount of hair loss by the time he was 29 (im 25) so im getting ready for that.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Does anyone have good or bad experience with the AAS testing kits you can buy online??? They are supposed to be the same as what LE use for onsite testing but I'm not sure if they give any kind of purity scale such as pink->blue->purple->dark purple for truely pure. Please let me know if they are worth a try and how accurate they are. I don't want to drip on a stick and see it negative then 9 months later I throw out a perfectly good baby I mean gear.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have good or bad experience with the AAS testing kits you can buy online??? They are supposed to be the same as what LE use for onsite testing but I'm not sure if they give any kind of purity scale such as pink->blue->purple->dark purple for truely pure. Please let me know if they are worth a try and how accurate they are. I don't want to drip on a stick and see it negative then 9 months later I throw out a perfectly good baby I mean gear.
They will only tell you if a substance is found in the sample, not how pure it is.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
They will only tell you if a substance is found in the sample, not how pure it is.
Is there a better way to test for purity? in your opinion are they even worth it? I mean someone could just add tiny bit to a vile of oil or even worse and having a positive reading might give false confidence

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brb expecting $1000 worth of comprehensive testing for my $30 bottle of PH.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Safest cycle for hairless including sarms, andros, prohormones for recomp or cut? Mate has experience with ostarine, 11-oxo and been training 5 Years +. Thank you.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 40 .
I might need to help in this research! I'm 33 and hair is starting to lighten up a little in front.