ASGT - my thoughts

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I got a mini tub of ASGT and heres what I think of it...

TASTE
It smells kinda like a cinnamon fruit gum, doesnt taste like it tho. It taste like that zebra gum everyone bought as kids, ya know the 40 sticks of random fruit flavors. Except after its been chewed so its ok, not very great but your not gaging drinking it.

MIXING
it mixed just fine, couple of shakes and it dissolved. no clumps or grit, pretty slick.

EFFECTS
Well I followed the 1hour - 45mins PRE lift and it worked like a charm. Wasnt a crazy stim, it was a pretty small "bump" in energy but it was noticeable. The most noticeable effect for myself was the agression I got from ASGT. I think this is where ASGT shines. My lifts went good and I didnt slow down / lose any intensity at all, thumbs up!

SIDE EFFECTS
Didnt have any side effects except for the last day I got a little sick pre workout. I also ate some spicy chicken and had heart burn, I ran out of ASGT but Id say its safe to assume this is a "sideless" pre workout.

Nice job LG!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I got a mini tub of ASGT and heres what I think of it...

TASTE
It smells kinda like a cinnamon fruit gum, doesnt taste like it tho. It taste like that zebra gum everyone bought as kids, ya know the 40 sticks of random fruit flavors. Except after its been chewed so its ok, not very great but your not gaging drinking it.

MIXING
it mixed just fine, couple of shakes and it dissolved. no clumps or grit, pretty slick.

EFFECTS
Well I followed the 1hour - 45mins PRE lift and it worked like a charm. Wasnt a crazy stim, it was a pretty small "bump" in energy but it was noticeable. The most noticeable effect for myself was the agression I got from ASGT. I think this is where ASGT shines. My lifts went good and I didnt slow down / lose any intensity at all, thumbs up!

SIDE EFFECTS
Didnt have any side effects except for the last day I got a little sick pre workout. I also ate some spicy chicken and had heart burn, I ran out of ASGT but Id say its safe to assume this is a "sideless" pre workout.

Nice job LG!
Great review! I am pretty on par with your thoughts. I really enjoyed the AGST.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Great review! I am pretty on par with your thoughts. I really enjoyed the AGST.
:)

I thought it was pretty good stuff, curious to how the effects would "build up" over a while. interesting / unique supplement.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you dug it bro! Wish I could see you do a whole log :(

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Whenever I buy a tub I am going to log it...

I too felt like it was more aggression then.. "a stim feeling". I am not a big fan of stuff like NO explode, etc. Very stable energy levels, no crash mid workout. I too thought it tasted like already chewed gum!!